Jeez, rub it in why don't you.

Craig_in_Prague
31-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Jeez, rub it in why don't you.

Just sharing the draw mate.
Imho Aberdeen v Inverness final.

Wilson
31-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Aberdeen v ICT final. Dons to win. If there is any justice in the world.

yeezus.
31-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Just sharing the draw mate.
Imho Aberdeen v Inverness final.

:agree: I reckon Aberdeen will win it.

Moulin Yarns
31-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Who reckons Tannadice for the Dons v Saints and THEM v ICT at Easter Road?

Billy Whizz
31-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Aberdeen v St Johnstone
Hearts v ICT

Wonder if the Hearts v Inverness game will be at ER again?

Revenge for Caley after last years defeat

The Sea-gull
31-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Clutching at straws here to console myself after last night but I am going to say that last night's defeat has saved us from a whipping from ICT in the semi!

I predict a ICT v Aberdeen final.

Just get a wee feeling it is Aberdeen's cup to lose now. To be fair, they are due a final and a cup win. 2000 since their last final and 1995 since they last won someting. Shocking cup stats for a club like the Dons.

The Sea-gull
31-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Who reckons Tannadice for the Dons v Saints and THEM v ICT at Easter Road?

Tanadice for Saints Dons would make sense though the Dons could easily take 15k for this game and that is the capacity on Tanners done. Easter Road would probably be good enough for it but they might go for Ibrox or Parkhead just to make sure they can maximise their income.

Dons fans are absolutely choking on a final and really fancy themsleves for this one so they could maybe take 20k meaning only Glasgow is a viable options.

Regards the other one, make the Yams travel. Pittodrie would be big enough and it means fans of both clubs have to do a bit of travelling.

Reckon they will go with Easter Road for both games to be honest. If they can do Saturday/Sunday double headers at Hampden for semis all the time then they can do it at ER.

At least we would make some £ without being in a semi. Would much rather be there of course.

Pretty Boy
31-10-2013, 03:30 PM
If it was an ICT v St Johnstone final would ER be considered for the final as well?

Obviously if Hearts or Aberdeen get there it has to be a bigger venue due to their fanbases. However ICT struggled to sell 1 stand at ER last year in the semi and St Johnstone only just sold 1 stand at Tynecastle when we played them in 07.

Gatecrasher
31-10-2013, 03:32 PM
No way the **** should be allowed at ER after last year.

monktonharp
31-10-2013, 09:22 PM
well, History repeats itself in respect of the gorgie mob. back to a repeat of last year's semi, playing at the holy ground, to defile it once again!

Jonnyboy
31-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Some media outlets reporting ER for the Hearts semi.

Better get some bloody good security guarding those East Stand Stones

saltandsauce
31-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Midweek trip up to Inverness in Feb then as due to play in 01/02/14

monktonharp
31-10-2013, 09:32 PM
If it was an ICT v St Johnstone final would ER be considered for the final as well?

Obviously if Hearts or Aberdeen get there it has to be a bigger venue due to their fanbases. However ICT struggled to sell 1 stand at ER last year in the semi and St Johnstone only just sold 1 stand at Tynecastle when we played them in 07. I like your thinking ,about the 2 smaller clubs/final venue obviously, because our club would get revenue. I would also love to see the Sainties doing it for their older fans, don't think they have ever won a major competition although played in finals (where's jonnyboy:wink:) . I'd like them to win it, much against all the odds at the moment. would also be great to see the fat bloke who stripped off, and ran on the park against us, at tynie all those years ago:spammy:

monktonharp
31-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Some media outlets reporting ER for the Hearts semi.

Better get some bloody good security guarding those East Stand Stonesit is confirmed, is it not?

Jonnyboy
31-10-2013, 09:37 PM
it is confirmed, is it not?

Possibly aye. I've tried to steer clear of football news today :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-10-2013, 09:43 PM
I honestly can't comprehend why Inverness would agree to ER?!? Couldn't understand it last season and even dafter this season. I honestly think they would have beaten Hearts last season if that game had been at Pittodrie or Tannadice. It was literally a home game for Hearts, 3 stands and a 10 minute coach across town. Surely both teams should have a say and a more neutral stadium should be chosen?

monktonharp
31-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Possibly aye. I've tried to steer clear of football news today :greengrinme tae, could not face the smug comments in the EEN from barrynaebrain and his cohorts

monktonharp
31-10-2013, 09:48 PM
I honestly can't comprehend why Inverness would agree to ER?!? Couldn't understand it last season and even dafter this season. I honestly think they would have beaten Hearts last season if that game had been at Pittodrie or Tannadice. It was literally a home game for Hearts, 3 stands and a 10 minute coach across town. Surely both teams should have a say and a more neutral stadium should be chosen? I totally agree with you, at the risk of being a clutching at straws type, because we lost. nevertheless, I retain the right to claim that...they are still the jammyest,luckiest,shower of barstewards on this planet!

Sir David Gray
01-11-2013, 12:09 AM
Wouldn't be at all surprised if Hearts went on to win the cup.

They're lucky like that.

neilmartinrocks
01-11-2013, 12:35 AM
I like your thinking ,about the 2 smaller clubs/final venue obviously, because our club would get revenue. I would also love to see the Sainties doing it for their older fans, don't think they have ever won a major competition although played in finals (where's jonnyboy:wink:) . I'd like them to win it, much against all the odds at the moment. would also be great to see the fat bloke who stripped off*, and ran on the park against us, at tynie all those years ago:spammy:

2 League cup finals beat by Celtc in '69 and Rangers (as they were formally known) can't mind year.
No Scottish Cup finals.
1 Challenge Cup (won)
And im sure Craig will oblige given half the chance*.

Leishy1995
01-11-2013, 01:37 AM
If it's Inverness at Easter road I'm gonna consider going.

01-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Those vulgar mutants will be playing with their own ***** again, writing 5-1 on the walls with it. Animals but no less than you'd expect from those inbreed tramps. Hearts class indeed.

Pretty Boy
01-11-2013, 10:59 AM
If it's Inverness at Easter road I'm gonna consider going.

Couple of girls in my work support Raith so tempted to go with them to the Ramsdens final.

I'll support anyone, except Hearts, against Sevco.

01-11-2013, 10:59 AM

They're lucky like that.

Said the same to my pal last night, they are jammy *******s who always seem to come off with luck. Just like they have squirmed their way through conning money off folk for years with very little leanent punishments.

Dashing Bob S
01-11-2013, 11:30 AM

They're lucky like that.

I would be utterly astonished. As terrible as Hibs are in front of goal, Hearts have offered practically nothing in the games I've seen them in, and to see them defeat both ICT and probably A'deen with that team...well, if that came to pass, Locke should be a shoe-in for the Man U job.

Thankfully, this bizarre little complex we have about those suicidal losers just isn't shared by the rest of football.

Phil D. Rolls
01-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Clutching at straws here to console myself after last night but I am going to say that last night's defeat has saved us from a whipping from ICT in the semi!

I predict a ICT v Aberdeen final.

Just get a wee feeling it is Aberdeen's cup to lose now. To be fair, they are due a final and a cup win. 2000 since their last final and 1995 since they last won someting. Shocking cup stats for a club like the Dons.

Not shocking if you discount the Ferguson years.

Hermit Crab
01-11-2013, 11:39 AM
In the paper this morning that Easter rd could be used for both semi finals.