PDA

View Full Version : Clancy

Ozyhibby
31-10-2013, 01:10 PM
The club need to find a way of paying him off so we can bring in a right back.
I'm not the type to call players wage thieves etc as he has been injured playing for us but we do need to move on. He can't get himself fit so we have to get him off the wage bill.

Speedy
31-10-2013, 01:41 PM
The club need to find a way of paying him off so we can bring in a right back.
I'm not the type to call players wage thieves etc as he has been injured playing for us but we do need to move on. He can't get himself fit so we have to get him off the wage bill.

It'll make little difference if he would be entitled to a large pay-off. We may even be worse off as we'd need to find the cash now.

When is his contract up?

Pretty Boy
31-10-2013, 01:44 PM
He has the cheek to be having a go at fans on Twitter today.

A man who is stealing a living from Hibs and contributing absolutely nothing. Get him to ****.

cabbageandribs1875
31-10-2013, 01:46 PM
who exactly is this clancy guy, i've saw his name mentioned a few times on here

:duck:

Ozyhibby
31-10-2013, 01:47 PM
It'll make little difference if he would be entitled to a large pay-off. We may even be worse off as we'd need to find the cash now.

When is his contract up?

No idea. Would hope that some sort of discount could be arranged if he found other employment etc. Either way, we need a right back who can play.

truehibernian
31-10-2013, 01:55 PM

A man who is stealing a living from Hibs and contributing absolutely nothing. Get him to ****.

I'd ignore old lettuce leaf groins mate :agree: if his groins were as strong as his Twitter fingers he'd be a 40 game a season man :aok:

Brooster
31-10-2013, 02:06 PM

What has he been saying about the fans?

Leishy1995
31-10-2013, 02:10 PM

@aaliyahclancy: @JamesMcPake6 it's the same at every club,after bad result,thousands of new Jose mourinhos come out of the woodwork.

3pm
31-10-2013, 02:15 PM

I dinnae think it's that bad...the initial tweet could uave been worded better and it all stemmwd from there.

monktonharp
31-10-2013, 02:25 PM
@aaliyahclancy: @JamesMcPake6 it's the same at every club,after bad result,thousands of new Jose mourinhos come out of the woodwork. hope someone replied: aye, but there were thousands of Hibernian fans, just crying out for a ream on the park that they deserve, after years of torture, and yet they endure!