PDA

View Full Version : Twitter

QMU-1875
31-10-2013, 12:04 PM
The fans who are giving the players dogs abuse need to realise that it isn't helping anyone. The last thing we want are players who feel disengaged with the fan base. We need unity... Something our club is sorely lacking in.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-10-2013, 12:06 PM
The fans who are giving the players dogs abuse need to realise that it isn't helping anyone. The last thing we want are players who feel disengaged with the fan base. We need unity... Something our club is sorely lacking in.

McPake is taking pelters.

Saorsa
31-10-2013, 12:07 PM
The fans who are giving the players dogs abuse need to realise that it isn't helping anyone. The last thing we want are players who feel disengaged with the fan base. We need unity... Something our club is sorely lacking in.It's a pity these players aren't doing something a bit mair constructive with their time than being on ****in' twitter, then they wouldnae need tae read it.

Coco Bryce
31-10-2013, 12:08 PM
McPake taking a pounding.

I really dont know why they register themselves on social media.

Things could get nasty

Anyone know if Fenlon is on Twitter? :devil:

Coco Bryce
31-10-2013, 12:08 PM
It's a pity these players aren't doing something a bit mair constructive with their time than being on ****in' twitter, then they wouldnae need tae read it.

It's their day off :rolleyes:

Saorsa
31-10-2013, 12:10 PM
It's their day off :rolleyes:Another day off? I thought that was yesterday.

steakbake
31-10-2013, 12:12 PM
There's really no need for it. It was a very poor result and I think the club needs to take a look at itself, but these interventions by fans who just see players as characters in a soap opera need to think a bit. These are real people at the end of a twitter account.

No matter how disappointing, I think some folk need to step back and stop the abuse.

Hermit Crab
Another day off? I thought that was yesterday.

Hee hee. Stop it. ;)

Ozyhibby

:-)

QMU-1875
31-10-2013, 12:14 PM
With mcpake I especially don't like the fact he is thanking the hearts fans who are saying to him things like "chin up" "they are just hurting". The fact he is thanking them really doesn't bode well. A million miles from the first derby last season when he spoke of hearts with such contempt, telling us, the fans, that Hibernian would never again be out fought by them.

Hibercelona
31-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Perhaps they should be out on the training pitch, learning how to move into positions, instead of standing still when we're in posession of the ball.
Perhaps Craig and Robertson could be learning how to bomb forward, take on RBs and LBs and make it to the byline.
Perhaps McPake and Thomson could be participating in some anger management classes.
Perhaps Vine and Collins could be studying an image of a goal frame, so they know what one looks like.

But instead, they'll be getting blootered down at the pub, while bickering back with angry fans over the twat network.

Coco Bryce
31-10-2013, 12:16 PM

:greengrin

Spike Mandela
31-10-2013, 12:18 PM
If I ran a football club I would ban all players from using anything other than the club's social media and would have it in their contract of employment.

One Day Soon
31-10-2013, 12:20 PM

FFS, the fans have already made it abundantly clear before last night that they are disengaged from the manager and the players. This isn't simply a destination, its a been a lengthy and ugly journey.

The only unity we need at this stage is in changing the manager. We can either have the boycott of indifference which lasts over months and slowly strangles revenue, atmosphere and support for the club (as well as creating disengagment) or we can have the boycott of passion which is about taking action now en masse while we still care and while it still matters to us.

A lot of noise needs to be made about all this otherwise it is going to be swept under the carpet and we will still face the same end result - except after a delay of months - while the grisly scenario of slow motion failure is played out.

Zazu62
31-10-2013, 12:21 PM
With mcpake I especially don't like the fact he is thanking the hearts fans who are saying to him things like "chin up" "they are just hurting". The fact he is thanking them really doesn't bode well. A million miles from the first derby last season when he spoke of hearts with such contempt, telling us, the fans, that Hibernian would never again be out fought by them.

Eh? Thanking the hearts fans?

Judas Iscariot
31-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Some of the stuff being tweeted is disgraceful, especially to McPake...

Pathetic from some Hibs "Fans"

Our players take more abuse from their own support that from our rivals

silverhibee
31-10-2013, 12:23 PM

I though Monday was there day off.

And James, take your heid out Sparkys arse, it is embarrassing ya big girl.

Makaveli
31-10-2013, 12:32 PM

Aye. Can you imagine that from Yogi or Murray?

Never a Hibs captain.

Never.

truehibernian
31-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Some of the stuff being tweeted is disgraceful, especially to McPake...

Pathetic from some Hibs "Fans"

Our players take more abuse from their own support that from our rivals

James has seen the full force of Hibs supporters in better days like Hearts in SC at ER, Tynecastle winner, Rugby Park and Hampden, so he knows it goes with the emotional territory of football that defeats will bring a reaction at the other end of the spectrum.

What James and players should have done is tweeted an apology last night for the result (if indeed even pondering going online) and left the keyboard for a week to let things simmer down. But footballers are a not very bright bunch and invite the hassle themselves.

For how to use it properly, read Teddy Maybury's page - short, sweet, to the point, polite and respectful. Not on it every waking moment of the day either.

If anything abuse online or from anywhere else should make you more determined to play better, show the critics they are wrong, and experience more of the 'glory moments' with the fans !

If he's that concerned himself, he can of course delete them/block them or report them to Twitter :wink: I'd concern myself more with becoming a more resilient defender and get out onto the pitch and head a few balls in anger - better than the way he did yesterday :aok:

QMU-1875
31-10-2013, 12:36 PM

He's thanking them for saying thing like "don't take it personally they are just hurting" in reference of course to the hundreds of tweets of abuse that he is currently receiving. I am of the opinion that last night was a freak result, we were by far the better team, in fact, it's the most dominant we have been in a derby in so long! We just couldn't score, that comes down to the individual chances we missed, not Fenlon, not mcpake and not the fans. Last night we could of done damage to hearts, we failed in front of goal, it's as simple as that.

JimBHibees
If I ran a football club I would ban all players from using anything other than the club's social media and would have it in their contract of employment.

Completely agree it is embarressing.

Geo_1875

Never a Hibs captain.

Never.

Can you imagine a fan hurling vile abuse at his club's captain on a publicly accessible social network?

Never a Hibs fan.

Never.

cabbageandribs1875
31-10-2013, 12:39 PM
has McPake offered anyone a square go yet ?

truehibernian
31-10-2013, 12:41 PM
He's thanking them for saying thing like "don't take it personally they are just hurting" in reference of course to the hundreds of tweets of abuse that he is currently receiving. I am of the opinion that last night was a freak result, we were by far the better team, in fact, it's the most dominant we have been in a derby in so long! We just couldn't score, that comes down to the individual chances we missed, not Fenlon, not mcpake and not the fans. Last night we could of done damage to hearts, we failed in front of goal, it's as simple as that.

They played with a patched up backline and no striker - yet won :aok:

That Hibs side should have been more than capable of doing what Killie, St Mirren, Celtic, Motherwell and Ross County have done to them and scored 2 goals :agree: It's the mentality of management and players that lost the game - not the missed chances in the opening period. Our only creative 'wide player' given 14 minutes to save the game against inexperienced full backs................come on eh :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
31-10-2013, 12:41 PM

No it's not.

We played well for 25 minutes, then took our foot off the gas. Then we failed to properly defend their only real threat of the game.

For that alone, we deserved to lose. It's as simple as that.

MWHIBBIES
31-10-2013, 01:01 PM

Never a Hibs captain.

Never.Bet you weren't saying that when he carried us away from relegation 2 years ago.

DarrenSQH
31-10-2013, 01:05 PM
It's pretty funny that he chose to argue with the spl stats page.

Over the last 2 seasons we win 25% of games he plays and 47% when he doesn't play.

QMU-1875
31-10-2013, 01:06 PM

He has said that he wishes he met one of the fans who abused him in the car park after the game.

Leishy1995
31-10-2013, 01:08 PM

He said to a fan who basically called him a pussy for not coming out to protesters "looking back I kinda wish I had came to see you after that"

The fan called him. Hard man and he took more offence.

SlickShoes
31-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Sorry but they know what they are in for when they sign up for Twitter.

The internet is full of the worst kind of people and you can't avoid them. They would be getting the same abuse if they had went in to a pub on Easter Road for a pint after the game last night.

DarrenSQH
31-10-2013, 01:10 PM
He has said that he wishes he met one of the fans who abused him in the car park after the game.

Lucky he didnt or that fan could have taken quite a sore diving headbutt to the ankle.

Weststandwanab
31-10-2013, 01:17 PM
If I ran a football club I would ban all players from using anything other than the club's social media and would have it in their contract of employment. Me too.

FFS, the fans have already made it abundantly clear before last night that they are disengaged from the manager and the players. This isn't simply a destination, its a been a lengthy and ugly journey.

The only unity we need at this stage is in changing the manager. We can either have the boycott of indifference which lasts over months and slowly strangles revenue, atmosphere and support for the club (as well as creating disengagment) or we can have the boycott of passion which is about taking action now en masse while we still care and while it still matters to us.

A lot of noise needs to be made about all this otherwise it is going to be swept under the carpet and we will still face the same end result - except after a delay of months - while the grisly scenario of slow motion failure is played out. I agree.

Makaveli
31-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Bet you weren't saying that when he carried us away from relegation 2 years ago.

Amazing. If anyone carried us in early 2012 it was O'Connor and Griffiths.

Killiehibbie
31-10-2013, 01:30 PM
I'd have them in practicing hitting a coo's erse wi a banjo before moving on to more complicated things.

NoTottiNoParty
31-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Lucky he didnt or that fan could have taken quite a sore diving headbutt to the ankle.

Hahaha

Keith_M
31-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Tip for football players:

Don't use Twitter.

MWHIBBIES
31-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Amazing. If anyone carried us in early 2012 it was O'Connor and Griffiths.If O'Connor has bothered his fat lazy drug addicted arse for more than the first 10 games and the semi vs Aberdeen we would have been no where near relegation.

Without McPake we would have gone down, anyone who says other wise is talking *****.

ozzie
31-10-2013, 03:26 PM

Don't know if anybody else said it but if you are refering to my comments They I said the fans (meaning all of us) and chin up because some if the abuse he was taking was well out of order. And I am a hibee

Jones28
31-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Why do players have Twitter anyway? All it does is give fans a chance to slate them when results like last night crop up.

jane_says
31-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Amazing. If anyone carried us in early 2012 it was O'Connor and Griffiths.

What a load of absolute rubbish. The memory of some Hibs 'fans' is astounding sometimes.
Yes, we were poor. Yes, McPake is an idiot IMO for even having twitter and yes, he's probably not good enough now. But come on, without McPake we'd have been a hell of a lot closer to going down.

Unless you think Sean O'Hanlon would have been the defensive rock to keep us up....

I'd still rather have him instead of some washed up junkie

Makaveli
31-10-2013, 04:08 PM
What a load of absolute rubbish. The memory of some Hibs 'fans' is astounding sometimes.
Yes, we were poor. Yes, McPake is an idiot IMO for even having twitter and yes, he's probably not good enough now. But come on, without McPake we'd have been a hell of a lot closer to going down.

Unless you think Sean O'Hanlon would have been the defensive rock to keep us up....

I'd still rather have him instead of some washed up junkie

Of course we needed a new centre-half and of course McPake shored us up a bit, but it was the strikers' goals that kept us up. Look at the goals conceded per game that season — it didn't change when we made all the signings. More an indictment of Fenlon than McPake obviously but this unquestioned "McPake saved us" chat isn't founded in fact. We didn't win a single league game to nil until the last home game. The key wins were 3-2 at Dunfy and 3-2 at ICT — that fat useless junkie who scored 60 goals for this club doing the business in both.

BTW, this thread is approaching Yam levels of irony. Folk having a go at a few fools abusing players then calling O'Connor all this crap and saying anyone who disagrees with them is talking ****. :rolleyes:

MWHIBBIES
31-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Of course we needed a new centre-half and of course McPake shored us up a bit, but it was the strikers' goals that kept us up. Look at the goals conceded per game that season — it didn't change when we made all the signings. More an indictment of Fenlon than McPake obviously but this unquestioned "McPake saved us" chat isn't founded in fact. We didn't win a single league game to nil until the last home game. The key wins were 3-2 at Dunfy and 3-2 at ICT — that fat useless junkie who scored 60 goals for this club doing the business in both.

BTW, this thread is approaching Yam levels of irony. Folk having a go at a few fools abusing players then calling O'Connor all this crap and saying anyone who disagrees with them is talking ****. :rolleyes:I'm sorry but its an indisputable fact that McPake carried us pretty hard when we signed him, it was accepted on here as well and people were over the moon when we signed him permanently. Whatever you think of him now its quite frankly pathetic to forget the difference he made that season.

Makaveli
31-10-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm sorry but its an indisputable fact that McPake carried us pretty hard when we signed him, it was accepted on here as well and people were over the moon when we signed him permanently. Whatever you think of him now its quite frankly pathetic to forget the difference he made that season.

I just said he shored us up a bit. He did. He also had a more intangible influence as his commitment certainly lifted the crowd and dressing room. No arguments there.

It's this word "carried" though. The way folk usually use that term is when someone single-handedly keeps a side going. The only player who's ever really done that for us is Griffiths last year.

MWHIBBIES
31-10-2013, 04:27 PM
I just said he shored us up a bit. He did. He also had a more intangible influence as his commitment certainly lifted the crowd and dressing room. No arguments there.

It's this word "carried" though. The way folk usually use that term is when someone single-handedly keeps a side going. The only player who's ever really done that for us is Griffiths last year.Griffiths had much better players around him than McPake did that season, he was brilliant no doubt but Claros, Williams, Taiwo, Maybury and McGivern were all much better than the players who played their positions the previous year

hibsbollah
31-10-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm sorry but its an indisputable fact that McPake carried us pretty hard when we signed him, it was accepted on here as well and people were over the moon when we signed him permanently. Whatever you think of him now its quite frankly pathetic to forget the difference he made that season.

:agree: he was quite outstanding in that period. Looked a better acquisition than Leigh in the first 3 months.

Makaveli
31-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Griffiths had much better players around him than McPake did that season, he was brilliant no doubt but Claros, Williams, Taiwo, Maybury and McGivern were all much better than the players who played their positions the previous year

Again, agree with all of that.

Hermit Crab
31-10-2013, 04:35 PM

Yes.

@JamesMcPake6: @pedsgorrie in hindsight I wish I had came out and met u in the car park

QMU-1875
31-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Don't know if anybody else said it but if you are refering to my comments They I said the fans (meaning all of us) and chin up because some if the abuse he was taking was well out of order. And I am a hibee

No the Romanov account, I'd of noticed if it was a hibee.

Zazu62
31-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Yes.

@JamesMcPake6: @pedsgorrie in hindsight I wish I had came out and met u in the car park

Aye nae bother ... Captain.

A footballer saying things like this on twitter is just making things worse . FACT.

DaveF
31-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Yes.

Dearie me :rolleyes:

cabbageandribs1875
31-10-2013, 06:46 PM
He said to a fan who basically called him a pussy for not coming out to protesters "looking back I kinda wish I had came to see you after that"

The fan called him. Hard man and he took more offence.

Yes.

he doesn't need a shovel to dig that hole any deeper does he :greengrin i can only imagine the personal abuse he has probably received though, and most likely very unpleasant

QMU-1875
31-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Accounts been deleted!

OsloHibs
31-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Just been reading the 'conversations' between @JamesMcPake6 & @pedsgorrie . :rolleyes: More embarrassment isn't needed.

RickyS
31-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Just been reading the 'conversations' between @JamesMcPake6 & @pedsgorrie . :rolleyes: More embarrassment isn't needed.

he has now closed his account, players should be banned from twitter always a recipe for disaster

Unseen work
31-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Having just watching the game as was busy I can't believe the booing at half time, yes were losing but first half performance was very good and that is not how to motivate players. It made them in edge and scared to make a mistake

Westie1875
31-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Accounts been deleted!

Probably for the best. He'd have been wise to leave it a day or so before posting anything on twitter or say his piece if he wanted to apologise for the red card and then switching it off for a few days.

Beefster
31-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Yes.

Given the horrific abuse he's been getting, I think McPake's been remarkably restrained. Like all sections of society, there are some absolute ringpieces in the Hibs support.

Most folk jumped to Griffiths' defence when he was getting it tight on Twitter so I'd expect McPake to get the same.

orourke
31-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Having looked through the posts on the twitter account I think some folk have more to be ashamed of than James Mcpake will ever have. The guy gave 100% as always. Got sent of due to frustration , but without any doubt was no worse than many others. I think the team were playing well but lack direction and somebody to direct them when things are going wrong. Can we try and remember that we are all supposed to be on the same side .

QMU-1875
31-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Totally agree, other than the sending off mcpake didn't do anything wrong!

Cropley10
31-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Given the horrific abuse he's been getting, I think McPake's been remarkably restrained. Like all sections of society, there are some absolute ringpieces in the Hibs support.

Most folk jumped to Griffiths' defence when he was getting it tight on Twitter so I'd expect McPake to get the same.

James Mistake. The Twitter stuff from him is toe-curling.

Baldy Foghorn
31-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Totally agree, other than the sending off mcpake didn't do anything wrong!

His header lead to the opening goal......

Beefster
31-10-2013, 07:53 PM
His header lead to the opening goal......

McPake's header followed by Thomson (IIRC) and Hanlon's powder-puff challenges led to the opening goal.

Hermit Crab
31-10-2013, 08:02 PM
McPake's header followed by Thomson (IIRC) and Hanlon's powder-puff challenges led to the opening goal.

No. Mcpake stooped to head a ball that should have been easily hoofed up the park or into row z. Mcpakes failure as captain to clear his lines cost us a goal. Then his crazy lunge for the red card killed the game.

It's not right but it's no surprise he's been getting stick on twitter. Remember he said that hearts would never walk all over us again. Sorry they did just that for the 2nd time this season.

Nakedmanoncrack
31-10-2013, 08:09 PM

Horrific?
Unless I've missed something there is nothing that matches that description, if there was, then an appropriate response would be to report the offenders rather than tell fans to 'piss off', insinuate he'd like to take a fan on in the car park, then stomp off and delete his account. Pathetic, but not surprising.

MWHIBBIES
31-10-2013, 08:12 PM
His header lead to the opening goal......From where I was sitting he was fouled, probably should have done better though.

Baldy Foghorn
31-10-2013, 08:14 PM
From where I was sitting he was fouled, probably should have done better though.

It was a free header with no yam in his vicinity?

Beefster
31-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Horrific?
Unless I've missed something there is nothing that matches that description, if there was, then an appropriate response would be to report the offenders rather than tell fans to 'piss off', insinuate he'd like to take a fan on in the car park, then stomp off and delete his account. Pathetic, but not surprising.

He's been called the likes of 'faggot' all day. It might be acceptable to abuse Hibs players like that for some folk but not me.

Beefster
31-10-2013, 08:28 PM
No. Mcpake stooped to head a ball that should have been easily hoofed up the park or into row z. Mcpakes failure as captain to clear his lines cost us a goal

I'm not arguing that his header contributed to the goal but, after the header, Hearts had to come forward about 10 yards, make a pass and shoot. Thomson and Hanlon both had the opportunity to stop them but didn't. Hanlon even went as far as to turn his back on the shot.

DaveF
31-10-2013, 08:33 PM
He's been called the likes of 'faggot' all day. It might be acceptable to abuse Hibs players like that for some folk but not me.

I just can't understand why he was on it today. Even serial tweeters like Ross Caldwell and Liam Craig were nowhere to be seen.

Unseen work
31-10-2013, 08:37 PM
No. Mcpake stooped to head a ball that should have been easily hoofed up the park or into row z. Mcpakes failure as captain to clear his lines cost us a goal. Then his crazy lunge for the red card killed the game.

It's not right but it's no surprise he's been getting stick on twitter. Remember he said that hearts would never walk all over us again. Sorry they did just that for the 2nd time this season.

Sorry but don't agree with us being walked over at all, we lost the game yes but we were not out battled IMO, some very good challenges and was a competitive game. They scored their one half chance and we should of scored about 3

Hermit Crab
31-10-2013, 09:42 PM
I'm not arguing that his header contributed to the goal but, after the header, Hearts had to come forward about 10 yards, make a pass and shoot. Thomson and Hanlon both had the opportunity to stop them but didn't. Hanlon even went as far as to turn his back on the shot.

Agree Hanlon could have done better.

Hermit Crab
31-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Sorry but don't agree with us being walked over at all, we lost the game yes but we were not out battled IMO, some very good challenges and was a competitive game. They scored their one half chance and we should of scored about 3

We had a half decent 27 minutes then they scored. 63 minutes to find a goal and apart from Craig's sitter we did virtually nothing.

Previous game at Tynecastle we did nothing the whole game. Walked over by kids. Twice.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-10-2013, 09:51 PM
McPake said after we gifted Hearts 5 goals that they would never batter us like that again. We battered them last night but couldn't score-they had one attempt at goal. Horrific that we lost that game but Hearts certainly didn't walk all over us. Not even close!

Unseen work
31-10-2013, 11:08 PM
We had a half decent 27 minutes then they scored. 63 minutes to find a goal and apart from Craig's sitter we did virtually nothing.

Previous game at Tynecastle we did nothing the whole game. Walked over by kids. Twice.

To me being walked over means we were bullied/intimidated/ not up for it etc. I thought we were strong throughout the game and they never caused us any problems or had any large spells of possession. The one goal they had wasn't even a chance it was just a brilliant strike.

Hearts were like us against Partick, not in the game, should of been a couple of goals down then lost to a great goal.

These things happen in football. Everyone asking for fenlons head is gettig caught up that it was against hearts, yes we want to win but it was a good performance until the fans started their booing sh*te as usual. Am sure other managers have came here and said before they know if hibs aren't causing them problems in the first half hour the fans will get on their back and they are scared to try things and start delays with what they want to do, making it easier for them.

bigstu
01-11-2013, 12:18 AM
To me being walked over means we were bullied/intimidated/ not up for it etc. I thought we were strong throughout the game and they never caused us any problems or had any large spells of possession. The one goal they had wasn't even a chance it was just a brilliant strike.

Hearts were like us against Partick, not in the game, should of been a couple of goals down then lost to a great goal.

These things happen in football. Everyone asking for fenlons head is gettig caught up that it was against hearts, yes we want to win but it was a good performance until the fans started their booing sh*te as usual. Am sure other managers have came here and said before they know if hibs aren't causing them problems in the first half hour the fans will get on their back and they are scared to try things and start delays with what they want to do, making it easier for them.

With the greatest of respect you are either blind or drunk, Wed night was a terrible performance from a clueless team. Fenlon is a shocking manager & has to go, theres no 2 ways about it!

Sir David Gray
01-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Utter stupidity to be on something like Twitter so soon after what happened on Wednesday night.

I think it's sad that people are sending such personal abuse to him but I'm not sure what he expected to hear from the fans after that result.

MWHIBBIES
01-11-2013, 07:35 AM
It was a free header with no yam in his vicinity?You mean the one before their goal? Stevenson pushed him.

Hermit Crab
01-11-2013, 07:38 AM
You mean the one before their goal? Stevenson pushed him.

He's has to be stronger. Simple as that.

Hermit Crab
01-11-2013, 07:39 AM

Hearts have been walking all over us since around 1983. Doesn't look like changing soon. Soft touch.

JustSimplyHibs
01-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Hearts have been walking all over us since around 1983. Doesn't look like changing soon. Soft touch.

And been advising Hibs on who the manager should be since 2007...

Sorry but that is unforgivable how could anyone from Hibs take advice from a Jambo on who our manager should be.

Judas Iscariot
01-11-2013, 08:38 AM

If Hanlon had the balls to chuck himself infront of the shot just as Mcpake does, he may of just blocked/put the tattoo freak off..

Not one bit of vilification on any thread/twitter/chat for Hanlon's pussy attempt..

McPake is the villain though :rolleyes:

Heisenberg
01-11-2013, 08:40 AM
If Hanlon had the balls to chuck himself infront of the shot just as Mcpake does, he may of just blocked/put the tattoo freak off..

Not one bit of vindication on any thread/twitter/chat for Hanlon's pussy attempt..

McPake is the villain though :rolleyes:

I noticed Hanlon did the same for Forrest's goal in the Celtc game. Just looked such a soft attempt at a block.

Phil D. Rolls
01-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Oy yoy yoy. What a poisonous and bitter thread. "He said this, so ah said that, then he says, so ah says". Not our finest hour.

Are there any women present?

Hermit Crab
01-11-2013, 09:09 AM
And been advising Hibs on who the manager should be since 2007...

Sorry but that is unforgivable how could anyone from Hibs take advice from a Jambo on who our manager should be.

Shouldn't be taking advice from those ****z.

Ozyhibby
01-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Admins can merge as they see fit as it's probably been mentioned already but I've only just noticed that McPake has deleted his Twitter account.
A step in the right direction.

DanHFC1875
01-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Admins can merge as they see fit as it's probably been mentioned already but I've only just noticed that McPake has deleted his Twitter account.
A step in the right direction.

here here