PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mikey (about Pat Fenlon's Position as Hibs Manager)

The Voice Of Reason
31-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Mikey - apologies for calling you out a bit here but I am interested in your take on Fenlon's position as Hibs manager.

When people were calling for Fenlons head after the Hearts game at the start of the season I recall you saying that he should be given 10 games before a decision is made on his future.

Well 11 (ELEVEN) League games have now passed. We find ourselves in the bottom 6 (of a sub standard SPL minus Rangers and effectively Hearts - oh the irony) and we have just lost to the worst Hearts team I can remember visiting Easter Road. Add to that the two home wins in this calendar year !

So can I please now ask you a direct question :-

Do you think Pat Fenlon should be removed from his position as Hibs Manager ? (If not, why not !)

Cheers.
TVOR.

monktonharp
31-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Mikey - apologies for calling you out a bit here but I am interested in your take on Fenlon's position as Hibs manager.

When people were calling for Fenlons head after the Hearts game at the start of the season I recall you saying that he should be given 10 games before a decision is made on his future.

Well 11 (ELEVEN) League games have now passed. We find ourselves in the bottom 6 (of a sub standard SPL minus Rangers and effectively Hearts - oh the irony) and we have just lost to the worst Hearts team I can remember visiting Easter Road. Add to that the two home wins in this calendar year !

Do you think Pat Fenlon should be removed from his position as Hibs Manager ? (If not, why not !)

Cheers.
TVOR.I don't think he will respond to this question, although I do think it's a fair question. not quite sure, but do HFC somehow use him as their "official" link to the fans?:confused: he always comes over as that, to me. c'mon Mikey, what'ye think?

Keith_M
31-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Hmmmm, I'm not sure about this thread. I'd hate to think we as fans were now turning on each other.

Although, he is responsible for hiring the worst bus I've ever had the misfortune to travel on to a football match... or anywhere for that matter, so wire in :wink:

Golden Bear
31-10-2013, 02:55 PM
No doubt he'll be along to speak for himself shortly but I understood that he's already sent back his season ticket to the Club in disgust at some of the previous pathetic performances.

He's hardly a spy in the camp or a mouthpiece for the Board!

marinello59
31-10-2013, 03:01 PM

Cheers.
TVOR.

We delete any threads here which personalise the debate and lead to individual posters being singled out. Mikey posts here are merely his personal opinion so he should surely be treated the same as everybody else? As it is I will just lock the thread and if he wants to reply to you either on here or by PM then it's up to him. As you singled him out I assume the comments from others are not really needed anyway.

Mikey
31-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Dearie me.

As mentioned above I posted my season ticket back to the club after we lost to their U20's at Tynecastle and last night was my first game since then.

If that makes me pro Fenlon, or the club's mouthpiece, then so be it.

Seeing as the thread has already been closed I won't have to close it myself!