PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

Leith Green
31-10-2013, 08:33 AM
Where I stand with my season ticket payments? I got my season ticket and my lassies through the payment plan. If i phone the club to cancel my season tickets will my payments stop at that point, or will i owe the balance to the finance company?

Whatever happens Petrie wont get another penny from me until he is gone , fenlon is useless but buck stops wi Petrie

Beefster
31-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Where I stand with my season ticket payments? I got my season ticket and my lassies through the payment plan. If i phone the club to cancel my season tickets will my payments stop at that point, or will i owe the balance to the finance company?

Whatever happens Petrie wont get another penny from me until he is gone , fenlon is useless but buck stops wi Petrie

I'd imagine that the finance company have given the full amount to Hibs, less the interest that Hibs are paying for, so I'd have thought that you'll get stuck for the full amount.

bingo70
31-10-2013, 08:45 AM
It'll affect your credit rating and it'd be pursued by the finance company probably in the end be passed to a debt collection agency.

Not worth it to cancel it.

Leith Green
31-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Thanks.. Guys at work all in same boat, just not gonna bother next season, there are 5 of us with season tickets.

After 20 odd years with a season ticket, i have decided i am not giving the club a penny for anything until Petrie goes

southsider
31-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Just cancel and if they chase you then you can counter sue under the misaproprition of sale act. You thought you were buying a season ticket for a FOOTBALL TEAM and not a laughing stock.

Hibercelona
31-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Just cancel and if they chase you then you can counter sue under the misaproprition of sale act. You thought you were buying a season ticket for a FOOTBALL TEAM and not a laughing stock.

:agree:

Anybody who bought a ST this season was conned. It's as simple as that.

I doubt anybody bought a ST in the anticipation of another write-off season.

Cauld Bovril
31-10-2013, 11:01 AM

I was told by the club i`d have to keep making the payments to the finance company. I could then send an email to the club to be "considered" for a refund. This was due to me no longer being eligible to use my student season ticket but i`d imagine it would be the same for you.
I wouldn`t hold your breath for the refund though, i sent my email to the club a month ago and still haven`t had a reply. If they`re too busy to reply because they`re looking for a new manager, i`ll happily wait though.

madabouthibs
31-10-2013, 11:54 AM
:agree:

Anybody who bought a ST this season was conned. It's as simple as that.

I doubt anybody bought a ST in the anticipation of another write-off season.

No but a few probably bought them in order to get a cup final ticket. :agree:

Weststandwanab
31-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Just cancel and if they chase you then you can counter sue under the misaproprition of sale act. You thought you were buying a season ticket for a FOOTBALL TEAM and not a laughing stock. Which Act is this ?