PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering...

RoscoHibby
31-10-2013, 07:54 AM
What the banner said at the start of the game yesterday? Was holding it up, but no idea what it said. Anyone?

As gutted as anyone after that last night, does seem a little OTT the reaction on here though. They were lucky as fck no matter how anyone tries to paint it, think everything went against us last night (although didn't help ourselves with heads dropping/long balls after they scored)

Still, even after yet another monumental boot in the haw maws, still glad that I'm a hibby and nowt like they sparrow heids.

Onion
31-10-2013, 08:06 AM
What the banner said at the start of the game yesterday? Was holding it up, but no idea what it said. Anyone?

As gutted as anyone after that last night, does seem a little OTT the reaction on here though. They were lucky as fck no matter how anyone tries to paint it, think everything went against us last night (although didn't help ourselves with heads dropping/long balls after they scored)

Still, even after yet another monumental boot in the haw maws, still glad that I'm a hibby and nowt like they sparrow heids.

Don't think it's an over-reaction at all. Agree we totally dominated for 20 mins and could have been 2 or 3 up, but as soon as they scored, the game was over - not because we didn't have enough chances or because we were playing a good team - but because this is Hibs. Last night, yet again, confirmed there is something fundamentally wrong at our club. Removing the manager is part of the solution, but the problem is much deeper rooted than that.

The fact remains, this is the worst Hearts team in living memory - and they played like it. They cannot score goals, they cannot defend, they have no strikers and they play like a bunch of laddies. Yet, after 30 mins, this disjointed bunch of youth players knew they had done enough to win the match. That's the issue. Easy to blame Fenlon for that - and rightly so. But there are many others at the club who need to consider their positions.

RoscoHibby
31-10-2013, 08:22 AM
I dont disagree with the points your making tbh, just looking at it the game last night objectively, and as a 90 mins of football, cant believe that was an away win.

But anyone? Just really wanted to know what message I was participating in giving they clowns.

Alex Trager
31-10-2013, 08:25 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/31/a5ehyre2.jpg

Winston Ingram
31-10-2013, 08:27 AM

RoscoHibby
31-10-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks. Certainly agree with it.

SaulGoodman
31-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Can we add:

'And still better in Derbys than our team full of ****'?