PDA

View Full Version : Will not be back until Fenlon is removed from his position as Hibs manager.

silverhibee
31-10-2013, 12:05 AM
ST holder and will not be back at ER until Fenlon has gone from the club.

The big gamble by Petrie has not paid off, time for you to go as well, you stuck by negative Pat and that was your choice, you have now lost a ST holder next season, don't think i will be the only Hibs fan thinking this, you have blown it big time, 6000 fans or below next season will mean a FOR SALE SIGN at EM. back to training on local pitches again, once again you have blown it, you should have invested in the team first before the fancy training centre.

F***in raging as a Hibs fan right now.

Saorsa
31-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Him and Petrie

#goingnaewhere

matty_f
31-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Fenlon's lost the vast majority of the support. At almost every opportunity in front of big hibs supports he's blown it.
We can't afford to lose more fans. Time for the board to step up and replace Pat. We are going nowhere under him. He's had 2 years and the team still look lost when we get the ball.

Castle Hibs
31-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Petrie does not have the balls to sack Fenlon tomorrow. He will let it limp along hoping it gets better. We are to soft as a club and it starts at the top and ends on the field.

The_Horde
31-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Doo doo doo doo f*****g useless! I'm driving to the airport in 5 hours, I'll give pat a lift for free!

Shields Hibee
31-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Could well be a sub 6k crowd when Inverness come down depending on events on Sunday

Hibercelona
31-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Rod won't sack him. He won't want to face the embarassment of having to admit he's got it wrong again for the upteenth time in a row.

Fenlon will leave when his contract runs out. Petrie will bring in another man who isn't fit for purpose, they'll be more false hype and sense of things looking up from our point of view, and the cycle will continue.

Nakedmanoncrack
31-10-2013, 12:26 AM

The big gamble by Petrie has not paid off, time for you to go as well, you stuck by negative Pat and that was your choice, you have now lost a ST holder next season, don't think i will be the only Hibs fan thinking this, you have blown it big time, 6000 fans or below next season will mean a FOR SALE SIGN at EM. back to training on local pitches again, once again you have blown it, you should have invested in the team first before the fancy training centre.

:agree:
Same here.

Nevi_SOL
31-10-2013, 12:29 AM
I'm another ST holder and will not be back till he is gone. embarrassing our club the way he has done is ridiculous.

silverhibee
31-10-2013, 09:36 AM
How is that little **** still our manager.

Need to find something else to do on football day now.

:taxi for Fenlon.

FFupper
31-10-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm another ST holder and will not be back till he is gone. embarrassing our club the way he has done is ridiculous.

Eternal Hibbie
31-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Fenlon's lost the vast majority of the support. At almost every opportunity in front of big hibs supports he's blown it.
We can't afford to lose more fans. Time for the board to step up and replace Pat. We are going nowhere under him. He's had 2 years and the team still look lost when we get the ball.

You're absolutely spot-on unfortunately.

PF, nice man, wee bit out his depth.

Still think he's going nowhere right now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

keep the faith
31-10-2013, 09:42 AM

My seat will be empty too until he is gone. Can others who are doing the same post here. Be interested to know how many are willing to make a point.

The Sea-gull
31-10-2013, 09:42 AM
I actually do wonder if there is light at the end of what has been a very long tunnel. Nextw two matches are Motherwell away and ICT at home.

I hate to see us getting beat and of course I want us to win our next two matches but the fact that they are against two of the better teams, two teams who we generally struggle against and have thumped us in the recent past, mean that the chances of winning the games are slim, especially as confidence be low. Lose a goal and we could crumble.

Defeats in both games ahead of an international break will probably see him sacked. I'd almost go as far as saying results like a 4-1 at Fir Park and a 0-2 v ICT at ER (both not unlikely IMHO) will definitely see him gone.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-10-2013, 09:48 AM
I an also a season ticket holder who will not be back until he's gone, far too hurt and embarrassed to return.

Magnifique
31-10-2013, 09:52 AM
My seat will be empty too until he is gone. Can others who are doing the same post here. Be interested to know how many are willing to make a point.

Me and laddie wont be back either. We lapsed for the last 2 seasons after the Calderwood debacle this is every bit as bad and I have not been tempted back by Fenlon. We went to a couple of games as walk ups but we wont be back until there is a manager who at least gets his team playing in the right direction and a bit of effort, that is not fenlon.

I was up at the Gyle on Saturday there (Aberdeen game) went into extra time and the big fella behind the counter asked if I was going to game. It was either spend the fat edge of a hundred quid for me and the laddie and be pissed off or buy a nice framed Sauzee picture, which is sitting lovely on my wall.

There must be hundreds maybe thousands in the same boat who WANT to go to Easter Rd on a Saturday but are not prepared to get shafted with whats on offer, im not just lumping into them out of duty.

Thecat23
31-10-2013, 10:01 AM
My seat will be empty until the wee clown goes. Have some ****ing respect man and just walk. Mark my words he WILL be hated even more if he carriers on and it's just going to get worse.

Aaron
31-10-2013, 10:07 AM
I was a season ticket holder in the Famous Five for many many years but lapsed.

We chose our non-season ticket holder seats in the East for yesterdays game as soon as they got released with a view to getting the same seats as a half season ticket - can't see that happening any more. :dizzy: :brickwall

DanHFC1875
31-10-2013, 10:08 AM
I have no words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7EzQvnA4DQ

Alex Trager
31-10-2013, 10:08 AM
I won't be back at home until he's away

khib70
31-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Likewise. I will not be setting foot in ER again until Fenlon is history.

andy1875
31-10-2013, 10:12 AM
I'm another ST holder who won't go back till he's away.

I've paid my cash so can't make any effect financially, however 15k empty seats at out next home game should hammer the message home to Petrie.

Hibercelona
31-10-2013, 10:12 AM
I have no words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7EzQvnA4DQ

Still waiting on them to release that album on SACD!

Petrie! :grr:

Crossgates Hibs
31-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Likewise. I will not be setting foot in ER again until Fenlon is history.

Me my father and his friend all frequent walk ups will not attend another game whilst Pat Fenlon is manager. If Petrie doesn't get rid he will lose more than a compensation fee in gate receipts.

Jones28
31-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Unfortunately I don't think ST holders not turning up will make much of a difference. After all, have you not already paid your money?

Walk ups (or the lack of) will be the concern for Petrie

Thecat23
31-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Unfortunately I don't think ST holders not turning up will make much of a difference. After all, have you not already paid your money?

Walk ups (or the lack of) will be the concern for Petrie

I think t will. Yes they have our money but we won't renew. Plus all the empty seats will show fans have had enough. I'm looking forward to nice warm sat afternoons in front of the tv watching soccer sat and seeing how my coupon does. Lost all interest in going back.

Coco Bryce
31-10-2013, 11:20 AM
I'm out to.

The amount of people sitting around me during the second half playing on their mobiles and talking amongst themselves for such a huge game was unbelievable! It was like, ah well that will be that then :rolleyes:

Jones28
31-10-2013, 11:21 AM
I think t will. Yes they have our money but we won't renew. Plus all the empty seats will show fans have had enough. I'm looking forward to nice warm sat afternoons in front of the tv watching soccer sat and seeing how my coupon does. Lost all interest in going back.

I hope you're right.

yekimevol
31-10-2013, 11:22 AM
That will be the summer, cant see his contract being renewed.

andy1875
31-10-2013, 11:23 AM

This.

I'd rather spend my £400 a year plus all the adds on on something more enjoyable. Shopping with the other half or painting the walls in the house as an example. :greengrin

Winston Ingram
31-10-2013, 11:23 AM

I'll no be anywhere near the place again if he is still in charge

NatureBoy
31-10-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm a season ticket holder and won't be back until Fenlol has packed his bags!!

If Petrie thinks he can pull the wool over our eyes by keeping Fenlon in place until the end of the season, THEN appoint a new manager and we'll all renew with optimism, he's got another think coming. A new manager at that juncture is too late for me! I'm not willing to watch this board sacrifice a salvageable season as the don't want to pay Fenlon compensation.

WE NEED CHANGE IMMEDIATELY, ANYTHING ELSE IS GROSS FAILURE!!

flash
31-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Lets check the evidence.

Cup Final V Hertz- humiliation that will stay with us for ever.
Semi V Falkirk- a bawhair away from being 4-0 down and only redeemed by them running out of gas.
Cup final V Celtic- the most one sided Final i can remember watching.
The game at Parkhead where we needed a win to make Top 6- if memory serves we had one shot at goal.
UEFA Cup V Malmo- the worst result by a Scottish Club ever in European competition.
Two derbies this season- we have failed to score against the worst Hertz team in living memory.

Add in our record at Easter Road and you have a pretty cast iron case for the prosecution.

The Voice Of Reason
31-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Lets check the evidence.

Cup Final V Hertz- humiliation that will stay with us for ever.
Semi V Falkirk- a bawhair away from being 4-0 down and only redeemed by them running out of gas.
Cup final V Celtic- the most one sided Final i can remember watching.
The game at Parkhead where we needed a win to make Top 6- if memory serves we had one shot at goal.
UEFA Cup V Malmo- the worst result by a Scottish Club ever in European competition.
Two derbies this season- we have failed to score against the worst Hertz team in living memory.

Add in our record at Easter Road and you have a pretty cast iron case for the prosecution.

I'll add the following :-

Shefti Kuqui
Pa Kujabi
Fraser Mullen
Rowan Vine
James (Big Money Signing) Collins
Stevenson at Right Back (as a result of the Mullen debacle)

Anymore for anymore ?!?!?

hibsforeurope
31-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Last night was the last straw. I won't be back until Pat and Rod are history, been embarrassed, humiliated and taken for a mug far too many times now.

How many time are these two going to embarrass us in a high profile, nationally broadcast game before someone is accountable. Over to you STF.

Makaveli
31-10-2013, 11:47 AM
I'll add the following :-

Shefti Kuqui
Pa Kujabi
Fraser Mullen
Rowan Vine
James (Big Money Signing) Collins
Stevenson at Right Back (as a result of the Mullen debacle)

Anymore for anymore ?!?!?

0-5 at home to Celtic. Six of the players involved were his signings before anyone says.

Biggest losing margin I'd ever seen until Fenlon bettered himself vs Malmo.

The fact everyone has forgotten about this shows how much pish we've had to put up with since.

--------
31-10-2013, 12:08 PM

:agree: You're right - I really don't think it'll make much difference if only Fenlon goes.

Petrie has to go as well - he's been the presiding genius over seven years of slow decline. I'm not an ST holder - too many Sunday games, too many clashes of evening KO's with meetings and work commitments - but my son and I used to make 8 to a dozen home games and a couple of away games a season. No more.

Petrie sacrificing Fenlon won't make any difference to me. Until Petrie's out of ER and the whole club culture and ethos changes, I won't be back.

Sunny Leith
31-10-2013, 12:30 PM
This.

I'd rather spend my £400 a year plus all the adds on on something more enjoyable. Shopping with the other half or painting the walls in the house as an example. :greengrin

For some reason unknown to myself I purchased a season ticket after 4 years of sitting watching Soccer Saturday due to the dreadful stuff on show at Easter Road. Fair to say after the last 2 games and another derby defeat to the worst Hearts team in living memory I most likely won't be back till there's a change.

Fenlon rarely gives youth a chance, his signings have been nothing short of disastrous the last couple of seasons (where are the guys like Boozy, Murphy we used to sign?!) and he has presided over some of the worst results in our WHOLE history!

How on earth he is still in a job I'll never know.

I am one depressed and embarrassed Hibee.

wilkie_1
31-10-2013, 01:10 PM

GOOD! sick of fans like you! cheerio!! the only thing that iv had enough of this season is the overreacting negative fans wanting fenlons head as soon as someone scores against us. These same fans think if we get fenlon out we will have some saviour in that will get us winning every game. Fenlon has got a good team there, probably one of the best iv seen in a while and its taking a bit time to get us going.

Aye we should of won yesturday! aye we have better players they have a bunch of youngsters! we played them off the park and played some really good football at some points but we couldnt put the ball in the net! it was just one of those games!

fair enough its been a bit of a mixed season and we doing ok. Just look at our history, what are you lot expecting! its fans like u that boo whenever a player passes the ball side ways its cringworthy.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Fill yer boots silver! :-)

southsider
31-10-2013, 01:24 PM
GOOD! sick of fans like you! cheerio!! the only thing that iv had enough of this season is the overreacting negative fans wanting fenlons head as soon as someone scores against us. These same fans think if we get fenlon out we will have some saviour in that will get us winning every game. Fenlon has got a good team there, probably one of the best iv seen in a while and its taking a bit time to get us going.

Aye we should of won yesturday! aye we have better players they have a bunch of youngsters! we played them off the park and played some really good football at some points but we couldnt put the ball in the net! it was just one of those games!

fair enough its been a bit of a mixed season and we doing ok. Just look at our history, what are you lot expecting! its fans like u that boo whenever a player passes the ball side ways its cringworthy.

Well you will be sick of a lot of us. The VAST majority are sick of the crap football, the dreadful results and getting taken for mugs by people at the club who would struggle to spell HIBS.

Dashing Bob S
31-10-2013, 01:42 PM
In a season from hell for Hearts, Fenlon has given them their only two decent moments. It's as if he's on a quest to save them, both in terms of morale and finances. It's a doomed one though - just like efforts at Hibs.

silverhibee
31-10-2013, 01:43 PM

You said it and still yet we got beat from the yam yoof, we competed for the first 25 minutes in that game last night, after that the heads went down and there was no way back for us with that good team. :rolleyes:

"It's taking a bit time to get us going" :faf: Fenlon has now been here for a few years now, how much longer do him and his good team get to get us going, now i don't expect the next manager to come in and have us winning every game, would be nice if it happened mind you, but i would hope the next man in knows what to do with that bunch of good players and get them playing the football they should be playing, not this negative boring pish from a out of depth Pat Fenlon.

Sure has, European disaster to start of with, losing twice to them, yes them that are playing a bunch of kids, how many goals have we scored against the worst yam team in history this season.?

What has our history got to do with losing last night. :confused:

Crack on if you are enjoying watching that pish, me, i'm out ok. You must be easily pleased. Pat/James/Rod/STF :aok:

silverhibee
31-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Fill yer boots silver! :-)

:thumbsup:

Saorsa
31-10-2013, 01:48 PM

Aye it's varied between ***** and even worse

.Sean.
31-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Put me in the 'staying away until the speccy wee fud gets his jotters' category. Tossed my season ticket down S43 last night and have no inclination to ring up and get a replacement. FENLON MUST GO

wilkie_1
31-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Well you will be sick of a lot of us. The VAST majority are sick of the crap football, the dreadful results and getting taken for mugs by people at the club who would struggle to spell HIBS.

not really! just the vast majority on this message board!

struggle to spell HIBS :aok: another cringworthy statement!

khib70
31-10-2013, 02:39 PM

LTYF:na na:

southsider
31-10-2013, 02:41 PM

People on this are fans and most fans want chane. We are the only ones that care. If Petrie and his board really cared PF would be long gone. END OF

Boyle89
31-10-2013, 02:45 PM

Honestly mate, how are you not in the same boat as the rest of us? Not trying to have a go but a huge %of fans, and not just on this board, have had enough. There comes a time when you have to say enough is enough.

wilkie_1
31-10-2013, 02:47 PM
You said it and still yet we got beat from the yam yoof, we competed for the first 25 minutes in that game last night, after that the heads went down and there was no way back for us with that good team. :rolleyes:

"It's taking a bit time to get us going" :faf: Fenlon has now been here for a few years now, how much longer do him and his good team get to get us going, now i don't expect the next manager to come in and have us winning every game, would be nice if it happened mind you, but i would hope the next man in knows what to do with that bunch of good players and get them playing the football they should be playing, not this negative boring pish from a out of depth Pat Fenlon.

Sure has, European disaster to start of with, losing twice to them, yes them that are playing a bunch of kids, how many goals have we scored against the worst yam team in history this season.?

What has our history got to do with losing last night. :confused:

Crack on if you are enjoying watching that pish, me, i'm out ok. You must be easily pleased. Pat/James/Rod/STF :aok:

our history ? that we have a pish derby record maybe? that we have never won a derby by more than 2 goals in god knows when so we were never going to "pump" them. and that our average league position is about 6th? what are u expecting? we are average....we have some good results along the way and some bad ones.

didnt say for one moment i like it! I can see improvements from calderwood thats all im saying and changing the manager and starting from scratch is not going to solve anything. So people need to get a grip and stop expecting so much! This is football and we support Hibs a team that will not Win every week.

Keith_M
31-10-2013, 02:48 PM

Yes, because I'm sure the people on this message board are entirely untypical of the Hibs support in general.

:rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
31-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Do the right thing and ****in walk Fenlon!!! Your tea is oot.

wilkie_1
31-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Honestly mate, how are you not in the same boat as the rest of us? Not trying to have a go but a huge %of fans, and not just on this board, have had enough. There comes a time when you have to say enough is enough.

I just struggle to find the point of getting a new manager in now! and who do we honestly expect to get or what do u expect this new manager to do!?....probably the same avaerage finish we have every season.

Keith_M
31-10-2013, 02:57 PM
I just struggle to find the point of getting a new manager in now! and who do we honestly expect to get or what do u expect this new manager to do!?....probably the same avaerage finish we have every season.

There's a poll currently on hibs.net asking whether Fenlon should go or stay. If you want this Forum to be representative of all viewpoints, I suggest you vote. Then have a look at the percentages for each option.

Thecat23
31-10-2013, 03:01 PM

So instead of try and get a new man in you would stick with a man that's drove away thousands of fans, suffered horrific results and doesn't have a clue.

What does keeping him offer the club. Look at the bigger picture, he IS killing us. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Persevere80
31-10-2013, 03:09 PM

I don't agree that we should not have bought the training center bit but I won't be back until he is gone although I still think he will get to the end of the season. Anyone know how long his contract is?

Sunny1875
31-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Lapsed my ST around 13 years ago after 20 years when i moved abroad. Came back to a team in turmoil and have never renewed due to work commitments and poor product, but been a regular walk up with my kids in tow the last 4 years, That's it done now, Petrie and Fenlon need to go. They need to go now.
Sorry but cant see me returning, 20 minutes of decent football, with no plan B, Heads dropped when hearts scored, very little creative spark in midfield this season. nothing upfront.No direction,that has to come from the top We not only need to change the manager but the board must take responsibility.

JimBHibees
31-10-2013, 03:10 PM
I don't agree that we should not have bought the training center bit but I won't be back until he is gone although I still think he will get to the end of the season. Anyone know how long his contract is?

End of the season.

The_Horde
31-10-2013, 03:15 PM
our history ? that we have a pish derby record maybe? that we have never won a derby by more than 2 goals in god knows when so we were never going to "pump" them. and that our average league position is about 6th? what are u expecting? we are average....we have some good results along the way and some bad ones.

didnt say for one moment i like it! I can see improvements from calderwood thats all im saying and changing the manager and starting from scratch is not going to solve anything. So people need to get a grip and stop expecting so much! This is football and we support Hibs a team that will not Win every week.

Attitudes like yours are the route of the problem. Settle for mediocrity if you want. Me? I want to be entertained. I want us to achieve. I want hibernian fc to push the limits, have a go and be fearless.

We've suffered failure for far too long and it's a lot to do with that oh well its standard hibs attitude. **** that.

Scouse Hibee
31-10-2013, 03:38 PM
I agee completely with the sentiments of people who say they will not return until he's gone. I however will continue to attend ER with my season ticket regardless of whether Fenlon goes or not. Madness in the eyes of some no doubt but that's just me. I buy a ST ticket to support Hibs and watch them for the entire season not bail out when the going gets tough. I fully appreciate the arguments about empty stands getting the message across etc but I can't/wont do it. Mad eh?

JimBHibees
31-10-2013, 03:40 PM
I agee completely with the sentiments of people who say they will not return until he's gone. I however will continue to attend ER with my season ticket regardless of whether Fenlon goes or not. Madness in the eyes of some no doubt but that's just me. I buy a ST ticket to support Hibs and watch them for the entire season not bail out when the going gets tough. I fully appreciate the arguments about empty stands getting the message across etc but I can't/wont do it. Mad eh?

Definitely not.

mcfly
31-10-2013, 03:46 PM

What games have u watched??? 2 league home wins in 2013.

3 devastating defeats on fenlons watch v hearts

Malmo!!

9 league goals all season and you think we have a good team???

Id hate to see your bad team!!

I hope that all people who have said they wont be back till fenlons gone stick to their word as its the only way.

Pretty Boy
31-10-2013, 03:53 PM

We don't have anything like a good team. We have a few good players in the squad but despite Fenlon signing 30 (THIRTY!) players we are still horrendously unbalanced and are still lacking anything resembling pace.

As for the mixed season you are spot on. It's been sometimes pish, sometimes dreadful, mostly boring, quite good against St Mirren and Celtic then back to pish again.

Bostonhibby
31-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Not a ST holder but attend quite a few home and away as well as what I spend elsewhere - will be saving the 12 hour round trip too - there's 3 of us who won't be back until there's change. It really is the last resort and I get absolutely no satisfaction from saying it. Off to Boston united and Lincoln for the foreseeable future.

hibeeleicester
31-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Not a ST holder but attend quite a few home and away as well as what I spend elsewhere - will be saving the 12 hour round trip too - there's 3 of us who won't be back until there's change. It really is the last resort and I get absolutely no satisfaction from saying it. Off to Boston united and Lincoln for the foreseeable future.

Kind of looking forward to Posh v Wolves more than a Hibs game, even though Barry Fry is still kicking about!

Bostonhibby
31-10-2013, 04:05 PM

Kind of looking forward to Posh v Wolves more than a Hibs game, even though Barry Fry is still kicking about!

I'll go but only for the kicking Barry Fry about bit.:na na:

DunblaneHibby
31-10-2013, 04:27 PM

Will be giving my money to Stirling Albion until the present incumbent is removed from his post

jethart hibee
31-10-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm Gutted to say that I wont be back to any games until Fenlon has gone either. I was born into a Hibs Family as my Grandfather played for them, I've been traveling the 100 mile round trip to watch them between 10-15 times a season for the last 27 years. I like all the rest on here cant take no more of this. Hopefully the Board make the right decision.

LancashireHibby
31-10-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm still going to the Inverness game, even after last night. Can't promise I'll be sober though, if that's any sort of protest?

delbert
31-10-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm still going to the Inverness game, even after last night. Can't promise I'll be sober though, if that's any sort of protest?

Couldn't make it last night as I was at work, but managed to take my breaks to see the game, from 25 minutes in just gutless, clueless, spineless and hopeless. I took my son along to his first Hibs game when he was seven and ten years later he was there again, and in the ten years he has been going, how often has this club cheated him and other true fans by under achieving and under performing, times too many to even count. After the game last night I texted my son and said that I would understand if he didn't want to go back until that useless mick is gone, never thought any manager could make me feel this way about the club I have supported for over 40 years. I know my son, he will be back and soon, he loves this club and so do I, but the difference is I won't go back till Fenlon is ousted, I feel its the only way to show how I feel about a man dragging my clubs reputation into the muck due to his utter incompetence.

Saorsa
31-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Couldn't make it last night as I was at work, but managed to take my breaks to see the game, from 25 minutes in just gutless, clueless, spineless and hopeless. I took my son along to his first Hibs game when he was seven and ten years later he was there again, and in the ten years he has been going, how often has this club cheated him and other true fans by under achieving and under performing, times too many to even count. After the game last night I texted my son and said that I would understand if he didn't want to go back until that useless mick is gone, never thought any manager could make me feel this way about the club I have supported for over 40 years. I know my son, he will be back and soon, he loves this club and so do I, but the difference is I won't go back till Fenlon is ousted, I feel its the only way to show how I feel about a man dragging my clubs reputation into the muck due to his utter incompetence.That also applies tae the man who keeps appointing these managers, he keeps making the mistakes, we keep paying for them. I'll no be back this season 'til Fenlon is gone, I'll no be renewing unless Petrie follows him.