PDA

View Full Version : FAO: any jambos with wandering (and gloating eyes)

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 09:44 PM
For all of those jambs with wandering and gloating eyes, let me pass on a few points to you.

Our team were beaten tonight. Not by Hearts, but by themselves. The second Stevenson's shot hit the back of the net, every single Hibs player knew they were on a hiding to nothing.
The game could have been wrapped up in the first 20 minutes by Hibs. McDonald made some fantastic saves that won the game.
Young boys or not, the Hearts players did exactly what they needed to do. Passion and a little bit of edge. The look on Robinson's face after he was booked in the first half said everything to me - he was willing to take a caution because he knew he'd wound an opposing player and broke his concentration
Yes, the Hearts team is mostly young laddies and is down to the bare bones because of the financial "problems". Hearts didn't have the budgetary advantage that they've had for years and Hibs should have walked all over them (but didn't)
Hearts weren't overly physical tonight, but neither were Hibs. it was a typical fierce derby.

All that said, this is the most important point

Come May 2014, Hearts will be relegated. That's the very least that will happen. It's a quarter of the way through the season, and Hearts are still the same distance behind 11th place that they were 11 matches ago. There will be no strengthening in January. Indeed, if anything players like Stevenson and Hamill will need to be sold. Don't kid yourself that these guys will play for you next season when you're no longer in the top flight.

Supporting Hibs is always a roller coaster. We might have an uncanny knack of always shooting ourselves in the foot and clutching defeat from the jaws of victory, but I'd rather that than support a club like those from across the city.

California-Hibs
30-10-2013, 09:55 PM
And they're going to be down for at least 2 seasons with Rangers being there. I actually don't think many of them have grasped how much it's going to destroy them in the first division!!

They could easily turn into a Dundee/Dunfermline type team!

Can't come soon though IMO. Should have been a cricket score after the first 25 minutes tonight and had it not been for a wonder save/luck, it would of been!

gussyboy
30-10-2013, 09:57 PM
We've got to grow a set of balls. We got beat again. No excuses.

Hibrandenburg
30-10-2013, 10:00 PM
There's a few Yams on here, anyone for a witchhunt?

I can vouch for Darwin Hibby, Keekaboo and Atomheartfather, otherwise everyone else is a potential Yam.

Who can you vouch for?

GGTTH

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 10:04 PM
We've got to grow a set of balls. We got beat again. No excuses.

We should grow some balls. But we probably won't.
Hearts should be relegated, and they definately will be.

Waxy
30-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Very much doubt they'll get to the cup final either.They are awful.

gussyboy
30-10-2013, 10:09 PM
If they are relegated we won't get beat off them ! !

CRAZYHIBBY
30-10-2013, 10:09 PM
They beat us because they can

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Any Jambos trawling looking to take the piss have every right to do so after that meek surrender we just witnessed.

leithsansiro
Think these words will make them laugh louder.
Until they are relegated they are not relegated, who knows what will happen between now and the end of the season?

It's hard to be an optimistic Hibby just now.
It's scandalous to think we want them relegated because we can't beat them.

No. I want them relegated because, come the end of the season, they'll have the least points.

Jim44
Until they are relegated they are not relegated, who knows what will happen between now and the end of the season?

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. ..... I don't think they will be relegated. They are guaranteed six more points from us at least and results like tonight are grist to their mill.

CB_NO3
30-10-2013, 10:11 PM
What a sad, pathetic, loser bunch we are or have became.

gussyboy
30-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Just the usual, just back from the game (gutted) criticize the team and that's me now a yam. Ffs can't beleive folk on here.

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 10:14 PM
What a sad, pathetic, loser bunch we are or have became.

Why? For highlighting that, even though we were beaten today, we will still be in this league next year whilst they won't be?

ackeygraham
30-10-2013, 10:21 PM
What a poor post. We got beat fair and square with fight...we had none. Bit like wee paddys crap bbc interview.

Bring back Mowbray.

Jones28
30-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Who actually gives a flying one about hearts and there fortunes after that? Hearts are getting relegated bla bla bla, seriously? After that?

DaveF
30-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Who actually gives a flying one about hearts and there fortunes after that? Hearts are getting relegated bla bla bla, seriously? After that?

They will be relegated as they are murder. However, we'll run them close for bottom spot.

Jones28
30-10-2013, 10:43 PM
They will be relegated as they are murder. However, we'll run them close for bottom spot.

I'll concentrate on the problems at Hibs tonight, save the relegation chat for another day when we can look at ourselves and be even half satisfied.

Pete
30-10-2013, 10:44 PM
It was some goal, I'll give them that.:rolleyes:

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 10:44 PM

Of course, sorry. I would much rather get stuck into directing personal abuse at our own players and declare them all to be wage thieves and chicken hearted losers.
A sense of perspective is important. Yes, we lost tonight. Come May, I'm fairly certain I know which team in Edinburgh will be able to gloat.

DaveF
30-10-2013, 10:45 PM
I'll concentrate on the problems at Hibs tonight, save the relegation chat for another day when we can look at ourselves and be even half satisfied.

I agree. We need emergencey surgery and fast.

Purehibee_MYB
30-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Really don't think they care about that tonight.. that's us beaten twice this season by the weakest hearts team for years.. we can say 'ah well they'll probably be relegated' but when it comes to the derby all that matters is the win and they got it tonight

dutchhibby
31-10-2013, 07:53 AM

this ^^

lyonhibs
31-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Of course, sorry. I would much rather get stuck into directing personal abuse at our own players and declare them all to be wage thieves and chicken hearted losers.
A sense of perspective is important. Yes, we lost tonight. Come May, I'm fairly certain I know which team in Edinburgh will be able to gloat.

Aye, I'll be gloating after we finish 9th with no wins against Hearts under our belts, no cup wins (LOL at the idea of us winning the Scottish Cup with this pack of jokers) and another season of crushing mediocrity.

The successes of Hibs make we gloat over the Jambos, not because their youth team plus Hamill, Stevenson and MacDonald got relegated having nonetheless owned us all season.

Here's a sense of perspective. Hearts had won something like 1 in their past 7, chucking away leads like confetti. Sevco and Celtc are both out of the League Cup, thus making it our best chance of winning silverware (that is supposed to be the aim of a football club after all) by a distance this season.

We have them at home, under the floodlights, playing against probably the worst Hearts team since the late 70's/early 80's. We have a team rammed full of - whatever else they may be - experienced SPL players.

Why do we lose?? I reckon it's got something to do with most of our players being chicken hearted losers, not to mention the fact that (if we're being honest) the fans - myself included - knew that as soon as they had survived the 1st 30 minutes and then scored that the game was up the pole.

A genuinely terrible night, even by our recent standards of disappointment and spineless defeats under Fenlon.

brian6-2
31-10-2013, 10:50 AM

what do we have to gloat about?? we were turned over by a bunch of young laddies last night that wanted it more in the end. it looks like its shaping up to be another season where we wont beat them so i'll not be gloating.

no wonder they are having a chuckle at this over on kickback. its cringey as ****.

Jones28
31-10-2013, 11:09 AM

It's a sorry state of affairs when people are putting the problems at Hearts higher on the agenda than the problems at Hibs. FWIW I have not once said all our players are wage thieves, Robertson and Thomson were good enough tonight. The rest are wage thieves.

Perspective? Are you for real? I think you need to be more realistic. Our club is in a spiral of decline, no amount of perspective will change that. Hearts will agree a CVA, they'll come back from the first division and it'll be back to the same old *****, UNLESS there is REAL CHANGE and EVERY LEVEL.

And goes beyond beating Hearts. At this point in time Hibs are spineless, gutless and the biggest underachievers in the SPFL. If it wasn't for St Mirren, Killie and Hearts we would be relegated. We may be doing alright now, but come January the rot will begin again and we will decline until the end of the season. It will be another bottom 6 finish for us. But hey! Theres a new manager in, give him 2 seasons to get things right. Again

Hibercelona
31-10-2013, 11:22 AM

So you would rather gloat about Hearts being down the pisser than having something positive to gloat about regarding Hibs?

We're so rank rotten right now. Nothing that happens to Hearts right now will put a smile on my face, or that of many others.

I love Hibs to a far greater degree than I hate those lot. Nothing can make up for losing to them.

HibbySpurs
31-10-2013, 11:33 AM
As usual an element of the Hibs support are obsessing about Hearts and how good it will be when they get relegated... That's what I find pathetic to be honest....

Honestly? I dont give a flying **** what happens to them and I'm sick of folk going on about how they're going bust, getting relegated blah blah blah blah....

This is like Ceaser fiddling while Rome burns..... Sections of our own support consider it fine that OUR club is devoid of any ambition/spirit/will to win so long as Hearts get relegated this season?

Really? I think those in that camp want to have a long hard ****ing look at themselves and decide if they are Hibs supporters or Hearts haters as the obseesiveness about Hearts at times is just mind blowing on here.....

Hibs need change from top to bottom, from the boardroom to the managers office, we SHOULD be looking to finish second this season, instead we'll finish bottom six because no one gives a toss so long as Hearts get relegated....

Sad....

GGTTH

Scouse Hibee
31-10-2013, 11:34 AM
For all of those jambs with wandering and gloating eyes, let me pass on a few points to you.

Our team were beaten tonight. Not by Hearts, but by themselves. The second Stevenson's shot hit the back of the net, every single Hibs player knew they were on a hiding to nothing.
The game could have been wrapped up in the first 20 minutes by Hibs. McDonald made some fantastic saves that won the game.
Young boys or not, the Hearts players did exactly what they needed to do. Passion and a little bit of edge. The look on Robinson's face after he was booked in the first half said everything to me - he was willing to take a caution because he knew he'd wound an opposing player and broke his concentration
Yes, the Hearts team is mostly young laddies and is down to the bare bones because of the financial "problems". Hearts didn't have the budgetary advantage that they've had for years and Hibs should have walked all over them (but didn't)
Hearts weren't overly physical tonight, but neither were Hibs. it was a typical fierce derby.

Come May 2014, Hearts will be relegated. That's the very least that will happen. It's a quarter of the way through the season, and Hearts are still the same distance behind 11th place that they were 11 matches ago. There will be no strengthening in January. Indeed, if anything players like Stevenson and Hamill will need to be sold. Don't kid yourself that these guys will play for you next season when you're no longer in the top flight.

Supporting Hibs is always a roller coaster. We might have an uncanny knack of always shooting ourselves in the foot and clutching defeat from the jaws of victory, but I'd rather that than support a club like those from across the city.

The first bit didn't make sense so didn't read the rest.

LeithBoozy
31-10-2013, 11:43 AM
I laughed when the poster on hear said the players bottles went playing in front of a big crowd, I'm not laughing now. Its Not going to be a problem at ER for the rest of this season, after the latest capitulation to the Hearts under-21s. :rolleyes:

yeezus.
31-10-2013, 02:34 PM
I owe an apology to two Motherwell based Hearts fans travelling to Glasgow last night, I was drunk and out of order.

Stewboy
31-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Are there not play-offs for 11th placed team?

We may end up down with them....

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Hoi Jambos, it's no fair, you beat us when we were badder than you. Yep, that'll have them crying into their cup cakes. :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
31-10-2013, 06:46 PM
I dont know how many gloating Yams have been on here since last night. Some I dare say. But as a result of your post they sure as hell will be looking in at this thread coz I guarantee you some Yamboid will link it to sickbag and no wonder coz if the boot was on the other foot and somebody posted something like this on there we would all be falling about pissing ourselves with laughter.

The fact that the Yams are on a fast track to relegation and from the evidence of last night are truly terrible ... we honestly didnt dominate the Stranraer game as much as we did last night ... is all the more reason to be truly truly angry at the result. I'm pretty sure the Yams are well aware of the shortcomings of their team and club .. even if they wouldnt admit it in front of us. But the sad fact is that for all of that we have played them twice this year and lost both games.

They are well entitled to gloat and poke fun at what has been an utterly woefull effort by our club to take advantage of their plight. We as Hibs fans defend our club to the hilt against any of this Hearts are the big team stuff, which by and large is utter delusion and always has been ... Its just a pity that more often than not the folk we put our trust in to refute that boast on the park seem to find never ending ways to justify their claims.

I'm not having a go at you LeithSanSiro I well understand you feel the need to stick it to the Yams and remind them of reality. But the truth of the matter is that if Heart of Midlothian FC have a stinker of a season, win nothing and get relegated by the looks of things it certainly wont be as the result of the on field activities of Hibernian FC.

What will be will be for them .... But I suggest at this juncture that any bad feeling or the need to vent anger being felt by any Hibby at this moment in time should be directed where it belongs.

Hermit Crab
31-10-2013, 07:36 PM

Absolute cert to be copy and pasted to kickback and ridiculed mate.

Sergey
31-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Absolute cert to be copy and pasted to kickback and ridiculed mate.

Their internet 'warrior' Craig (Craigieboy) Wilson is spouting his usual pish.

If only Carlsberg did thrashing welts...

Hermit Crab
31-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Their internet 'warrior' Craig (Craigieboy) Wilson is spouting his usual pish.

If only Carlsberg did thrashing welts...

Proper roaster that one.