PDA

View Full Version : Hard Man?

Nomeancity
30-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Hard man in seat q36 in lower west stand.

took my 14 yr old daughter tonight. She was understandably quiet after the game, I said to her its all part of being a hibby. She then told me it wasn't the result, it was because during the game when I wasn't in my seat, the old guy behind her had tapped her on the shoulder and said 'stop f@@@@@g standing up I can't see' it's worth pointing out she only was standing up when everybody else was. She didn't tell me when I got back to my seat because she was too scared he might hear her telling me.
take a bow hard man, you must have been so proud of yourself. And not only that we have just lost a 14 year old fan who doesn't want to go again.

stoneyburn hibs
30-10-2013, 09:47 PM

took my 14 yr old daughter tonight. She was understandably quiet after the game, I said to her its all part of being a hibby. She then told me it wasn't the result, it was because during the game when I wasn't in my seat, the old guy behind her had tapped her on the shoulder and said 'stop f@@@@@g standing up I can't see' it's worth pointing out she only was standing up when everybody else was. She didn't tell me when I got back to my seat because she was too scared he might hear her telling me.
take a bow hard man, you must have been so proud of yourself. And not only that we have just lost a 14 year old fan who doesn't want to go again.

Unfortunately the derby games means more roasters around you, i was gutted when i took my seat and the usual two guys were not to my right, replaced with two nuggets who were screaming all sorts of pish throughout.

Hope your wee lassie can be encouraged to go back.

Jonnyboy
30-10-2013, 09:49 PM

Sorry to hear that buddy. Big brave fanny he is eh? Wonder if he posts on here and will be brave enough to fess up

Spike Mandela
30-10-2013, 09:51 PM
A couple nearly came to blows in the row behind me tonight they had to be held back from each other. One guy was shouting at the other and his chewing gum came flying out and hit the other guy, funny as ****:cb

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 09:58 PM

I like how you named his seat number, I like your style! :agree:
Personally, I have a big problem with folk like that. If other people were standing up, I'm guessing they were doing so because the match had a wee bit of goalmouth action. Shouldn't he have therefore bee on his feet too, or is he just too used to glorious football from the Hibs now?

What Hibs need now, probably mores than ever, is youngsters going along to matches. I hope your daughter doesn't let one idiot ruin her experience, because the vast majority of people are decent. I had a similar experience with my wee boy (who is 6) at the Malmo match, with one bloke telling him to "F***ing move" because he was walking down the stairs too slowly after the match.

stoneyburn hibs
30-10-2013, 09:58 PM
A couple nearly came to blows in the row behind me tonight they had to be held back from each other. One guy was shouting at the other and his chewing gum came flying out and hit the other guy, funny as ****:cb

:greengrin, that would have been the best entertainment of the night.

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 10:06 PM
:greengrin, that would have been the best entertainment of the night.

If the gum hit the target, get the lad signed up!!
fairly certain that if Vine accidentally let chewing gum slip out of his mouth, it would wander aimlessly and harmlessly through the air...

FitbaFolkKen
30-10-2013, 10:12 PM
If the gum hit the target, get the lad signed up!!
fairly certain that if Vine accidentally let chewing gum slip out of his mouth, it would wander aimlessly and harmlessly through the air...

I'm willing to bet there is a fair amount of gum stuck in that beard

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 10:16 PM
I'm willing to bet there is a fair amount of gum stuck in that beard

Maybe his shooting boots are there too...

Stantons Angel
30-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Your daughter was just following what the crowd was doing when some people stand up others behind have to stand to see.

This person is obviously a bully and a coward to wait till her father had left then speak to the child in the way he did.

You have this guys seat number, so use it to write to the club and report him for putting your daughter in a state of fear and alarm. No one has a right to do that to someone elses child.

Hibs are going to need the next generation of supporters and treatment like this cant be condoned.

I hope this idiot is reading this post and feels ashamed of himself because he should be!!!

Leishy1995
30-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Derbies bring some brutal characters out of both supports.

ForeverHibs93
30-10-2013, 11:18 PM
That's a disgrace, I'm surprised no one around said anything, I wouldn't let someone speak to a young lassie like that at one of our games. People can stand if they want, it's bugger all to do with him.

shetlandhibee
30-10-2013, 11:20 PM
im 14 aswell and i was in the east stand, i stood up and waved my flag when everyone else was standing and the guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and told me to stop standing up.

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 11:29 PM
im 14 aswell and i was in the east stand, i stood up and waved my flag when everyone else was standing and the guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and told me to stop standing up.

What?? You stood up, waved your flag and supported your team? A disgrace...:wink:

monktonharp
30-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Your daughter was just following what the crowd was doing when some people stand up others behind have to stand to see.

This person is obviously a bully and a coward to wait till her father had left then speak to the child in the way he did.

You have this guys seat number, so use it to write to the club and report him for putting your daughter in a state of fear and alarm. No one has a right to do that to someone elses child.

Hibs are going to need the next generation of supporters and treatment like this cant be condoned.

I hope this idiot is reading this post and feels ashamed of himself because he should be!!!

:agree: he must a real hero. report this, and there is a good chance that the club can identify and call him to question. he took a real liberty, waiting until you popped out to the toilet/wherever.

Hibercelona
30-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Before the kick off, I was holding my CIS 2007 scarf up while sunshine on leith was being belted out. And I heard some welt behind me saying "oh great, now I can't see bugger all". :rolleyes: