PDA

View Full Version : Petrie Out

Chuck Rhoades
30-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Fenlon is a poor appointment; however Rod is out of his depth. He is responsible for the failings since 2007.

Time for action, time for change.

WeeCraigy
30-10-2013, 09:27 PM
I was waiting for this thread to come up

Chuck Rhoades
30-10-2013, 09:28 PM
I was waiting for this thread to come up

Do you ****ing disagree like? Seriously want your rationale if so.

WeeCraigy
30-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Do you ****ing disagree like? Seriously want your rationale if so.

I'd like to see him make some serious changes, including a director of football. (To choose managers ect) but I don't see what's to be gained when we call for the sacking of people every time that we lose a game.

scuttle
30-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Fenlon is a poor appointment; however Rod is out of his depth. He is responsible for the failings since 2007.

Why is he out of his depth, because hes picked a few duff managers. Look at the state of the yams. IMO im affraid there is only one man to blame for the current predicament and its him thats out of his depth not Petrie

JIm
30-10-2013, 09:37 PM
His track record for appointing managers is shambolic.

Thecat23
30-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Why is he out of his depth, because hes picked a few duff managers. Look at the state of the yams. IMO im affraid there is only one man to blame for the current predicament and its him thats out of his depth not Petrie

Who picked Pat?

Both can **** off.

macca70
30-10-2013, 09:40 PM
I'd like to see him make some serious changes, including a director of football. (To choose managers ect) but I don't see what's to be gained when we call for the sacking of people every time that we lose a game.

Managers have came and went, players have came and went.

The 1 common denominator through out years of p!sh is Petrie.

We have a deep rooted problem so changes needed from the very, very top.

Director of Football!! Wake up, we're a mediocre Scottish Football Team working with a small budget. Not a Premiership or La Liga team with a squad of 60 and budget of millions of pounds.

Baldy Foghorn
30-10-2013, 09:51 PM

We are leaderless.....All RP is interested in is balancing the books, and on field activities are not high up on the Agenda....

erskine-hibby
30-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Petrie hasn't a clue about how or why to appoint a football manager. All he is interested in is can he work within his budget.

Jim44
30-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Never mind the quality, feel the security.......... bollocks!!!! Oh for life on the edge for a season or two while we make a serious effort to put together a team capable of challenging for honours, worthy of the 'big club' so many of us keep harping ( no pun intended ) on about.

SteveHFC
30-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Who picked Pat?

Both can **** off.

:agree:

erskine-hibby
30-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Been saying it for flippin years. Maybe now this might actually bring it about.

Sir David Gray
30-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Time to go.

We need new leadership right from the very top. We're going nowhere under the current regime and fresh input is sorely needed at our club.

We need a leader in the boardroom who is going to give very tough but achievable on field targets to his manager and make the fans aware of what these targets are. I don't think that's happening right now and I don't think Petrie is capable of being that person.

frazeHFC
30-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Who picked Pat?

Both can **** off.

This, both ******s

The players have changed, the managers have changed, the staff have changed, but every time its the same old *****. Top to bottom, everything seems shambolic.

I know we are financially not like the tosspots across the city but why would we settle for that? We want to actually compete where we should be competing, all the other teams do it within their means, which is more than not less than us anyway (ie Well, Utd for starters).

Chuck Rhoades
30-10-2013, 11:03 PM
For the avoidance of doubt are you saying that Scott and Hyndland should go for their part in appointing Fenlon?

Straws and clutching.

Fyfe and Scott played the 'main role' apparently. I don't believe any decision was made without the chairmans approval. He's responsible. The other two are long gone.

scoopyboy
30-10-2013, 11:19 PM

So how do you do it then, bearing in mind he owns around 10% of the club and STF virtually owns the rest?

silverhibee
30-10-2013, 11:49 PM

Yeah, in the next round of the cup.

F*** off Petrie.

Saorsa
31-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Why is he out of his depth, because hes picked a few duff managers. Look at the state of the yams. IMO im affraid there is only one man to blame for the current predicament and its him thats out of his depth not PetrieAre you ****in' mental? He's been involved in picking managers since duff jimmy, how many have been any good? Please tell? I cannae wait.

Hibercelona
31-10-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm going to throw my hat out there and say that i'm readily available for the next managerial job.

I'll do it for absolutely nothing and i'll have us playing considerably better stuff than we're being subjected to right now.

SouthamptonHibs
31-10-2013, 03:21 AM
Bye bye pat

scuttle
31-10-2013, 08:01 AM
Yeah, in the next round of the cup.

F*** off Petrie.

Yeah, in the first division next season though.

scuttle
31-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Are you ****in' mental? He's been involved in picking managers since duff jimmy, how many have been any good? Please tell? I cannae wait.

Well Collins won a trophy, Mcleish wisnae too shabby and Mowbry,Even Yogi started decently.Agreed hes got a few wrong but appointing any manager is a gamble even for chairmen of other clubs who have a knowledge of football . He has backed Fenlon in every transfer window and as a manager thats all you can ask of a chairman. But nows the time for him to be ruthless and show Fenlon the door ,its his fault not Petries imho

southsider
31-10-2013, 08:12 AM

Every time ? That cup final, Malmo, Twice againt them this season. (They have won only 3 games - twice againt us !) You need a reality check son.

Beefster
31-10-2013, 08:12 AM
There's no point in everyone screaming that Rodders needs to go too. The next time the Royal Procession wafts through BTG everyone will do what they normally do and look at their shoes while he shoots the breeze with his pals.