PDA

View Full Version : Boycott

skoop
30-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Wont be back until Fenlon is removed. beaten by the worst Hearts team in living memory. TWICE!

Lets make sure Petrie gets the message by boycotting games. Its criminal Fenlon survived the Cup final against them never mind the embarrasments since then.

FENLON OUT NOW!!

QMU-1875
30-10-2013, 08:23 PM
How can you say that that was Fenlon's fault? The players have missed some of the easiest chances you'll see in a game if football.

One Day Soon
30-10-2013, 08:26 PM
How can you say that that was Fenlon's fault? The players have missed some of the easiest chances you'll see in a game if football.

Let's see:
humped 1-5
humped 0-3
humped 0-7
and humiliated twice this season by kids

What's the constant here?

Wake up.

J-C
30-10-2013, 08:26 PM

Felon coaches them, he tells them what tactics to play and he should also be motivating them, hus fault end off

cocopops1875
30-10-2013, 08:35 PM

He is soft, the players are soft, paddy doesn't fire them up

skoop
30-10-2013, 08:36 PM

We should have created barrel loads of chances. They are on their knees,they were there for the taking. We had a chance to give them a right doin tonight. This was not a one off under Fenlons Hibs. He has to go.

Maybe youre right...Our derby record is abysmal and has been pretty much my entire life. Cant blame Fenlon for that I suppose.

Read in another couple of threads that some of us werent surprised by the result!? What the **** is wrong with this club!?

SkintHibby
30-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade boys but Fenlon is going nowhere.

Sir David Gray
30-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Bigger problems exist at the club than just the manager. It's well past the time for a change in the boardroom. Nothing will seriously change at our club until that happens and we'll be regurgitating this thread in 18 months time under the next man in charge.

Totally disillusioned.

skoop
30-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Glad to see protests outside ER

GreenCastle
The players are crap - Fenlon has no clue and the board has no clear vision (idea). Sounds simple but it is - we really are a mess and I have no motivation to return and suffer that rubbish again.

Yes the players missed chances today - but whose players are they who are picked / coached ? Do they practice shooting in training?

greenpaper55
Thing is that was the worst Hearts team i have ever seen and they still beat us ! 4 home wins at ER all year is only good enough for one man ...you know who. The only saving grace is that hearts will be relegated but that hardly makes up for tonight.

.Sean.
30-10-2013, 08:45 PM
2 words - Disgusted and disilussioned. Chucked away my season ticket.

Worse than Malmo, 4-0 or 5-1. Disgusting.

mcfly
30-10-2013, 08:45 PM

Disagree.

Crowds will plummet after tonites result and will cost hibs a fortune.

Can't believe the fans have not turned on Fenlon after another derby humiliation on his watch!!

portohibee
30-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Bigger problems exist at the club than just the manager. It's well past the time for a change in the boardroom. Nothing will seriously change at our club until that happens and we'll be regurgitating this thread in 18 months time under the next man in charge.

Totally disillusioned.

Said to my mate on the way home, the difference between them and us, they expect to win a derby game, we'd be happy if we dont get beat, it's been like that for too long,

Fenlons league position will keep him in a job mean time, unless of course he does the right thing and goes, please Pat you might catch the last flight to Dublin if you hurry.

Pretty Boy
30-10-2013, 08:48 PM
I won't be back until Fenlon is gone.

No change of Heart this time, i'm no gloryhunter but my patience is gone. ST is going back in the post tomorrow morning.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-10-2013, 08:49 PM
As a season ticket holder, i certainly wont be back for a while. Sick to death of us getting let down when we turn out to support them. We get shat on as per. Enough is enough, bye Pat.

Gatecrasher
30-10-2013, 08:49 PM

No change of Heart this time, i'm no gloryhunter but my patience is gone. ST is going back in the post tomorrow morning.
Agreed :agree:

brydekirk
30-10-2013, 08:53 PM

What about Petrie ? Ffs he employed all the twats.

One Day Soon
30-10-2013, 08:53 PM

If you stick to that you should be saluted for your commitment in putting the future of the club before your own money and 'entertainment'. And so should anyone else prepared to force Petrie's hand on this.

Golden Bear
30-10-2013, 08:54 PM

I made the same decision last December. I've saved myself some money but the disillusionment now is no less than it was then.

Sick - friggin sick.

mcculloch1875
30-10-2013, 08:55 PM
The crowds are definitely going to drop after tonight and saturday. We have nothing to play for in the league and out of a cup where we had a good chance with Celtic out. Added to the fact the team and manager are mince can see it being a tough time ahead.

IberianHibernian
30-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Let's see:
humped 1-5
humped 0-3
humped 0-7
and humiliated twice this season by kids

What's the constant here?

Wake up. Constant ? 2 successive Scottish Cup finals for the first time in nearly 90 years and European qualification after a few years without it . And then very bad results obviously .

One Day Soon
30-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Constant ? 2 successive Scottish Cup finals for the first time in nearly 90 years and European qualification after a few years without it . And then very bad results obviously .

That's right up there in the "Apart from that how did you enjoy the play Mrs Lincoln?" category.

He's caused us to be ripped so many new ar5eholes that we don't know which one to 5hit from any longer.

Hiber-nation
30-10-2013, 09:01 PM

And neither am I till he's got his jotters. Tomorrow surely.

IberianHibernian
30-10-2013, 09:04 PM
The crowds are definitely going to drop after tonight and saturday. We have nothing to play for in the league and out of a cup where we had a good chance with Celtic out. Added to the fact the team and manager are mince can see it being a tough time ahead.Nothing to play for in the league at the end of October ? We could still finish 2nd or be relegated and haven`t even started in main cup where we`ve made successive finals for first time in 90 years in the last two years .

magpie1892
30-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Try supporting Newcastle.

lord bunberry
30-10-2013, 09:10 PM
As angry as I am right now I won't be boycotting. I was a hibee before fenlon and I will be a hibee long after he has gone.

Aldo
30-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Try supporting Newcastle.

Unfortunately I do. Bang double Whammy

Cropley10
30-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Constant ? 2 successive Scottish Cup finals for the first time in nearly 90 years and European qualification after a few years without it . And then very bad results obviously .

That's laughable. Well done.

A Scottish Cup final that was an utter humiliation and you've got it in the credit section

LTYF

the_ginger_hibee
30-10-2013, 09:16 PM

With hindsight, wouldn't we all wish we didn't make either cup final and didn't qualify for Europe?

For what we gained and what we lost it certainly wasn't a 'positive' anyway.

Onion
30-10-2013, 09:19 PM

Then Petrie better downsize the club and close a couple of stands. Watching Hibs is brutal.

cocopops1875
31-10-2013, 04:35 AM

Agreed :agree:

If you stick to that you should be saluted for your commitment in putting the future of the club before your own money and 'entertainment'. And so should anyone else prepared to force Petrie's hand on this.

I made the same decision last December. I've saved myself some money but the disillusionment now is no less than it was then.

Sick - friggin sick.

What happens if fenlon goes on friday ? you gonna go and ask for your ST back ? or just pay at the gate ? Serious question as i always think the symbolic "sending the ST back" is quite funny as they know if you are attending or not now with the smart cards

Ozyhibby
31-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Is it still a boycott when your not even sure a change of manager will get you back?

Gatecrasher
31-10-2013, 06:06 AM
What happens if fenlon goes on friday ? you gonna go and ask for your ST back ? or just pay at the gate ? Serious question as i always think the symbolic "sending the ST back" is quite funny as they know if you are attending or not now with the smart cards
I'm not going back until hibs prove to me they are a team worth watching again. Simple as that.

We were also in the shop scouting Christmas presents for folk but im no giving them another penny until that. I love my club but iv had enough of this *****.

BSEJVT
31-10-2013, 06:20 AM
Unfortunately a boycott wont change anything.

There has been an unofficial one for a couple of years now with lots of guys like me who had a season ticket for 20+ years giving it up.

What might force their hand is when season ticket renewal time comes along and without the imperative to buy a season ticket to get a cup final ticket, renewal numbers will fall like a stone.

Only then will that type of "boycott" have any impact

Steve20
31-10-2013, 06:21 AM
It's the only way that the board will get the message and get rid of this impostor of a manager.

However, as always, when people calm down then not many people will boycott by the time the next home game comes.

KingFranck
31-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Unfortunately I do. Bang double Whammy

Same here asked the wee man last night on the way home will we sack Hibs for good now and go to the Newcastle games it's a tough decision tbh

mcfly
31-10-2013, 06:40 AM
Sick of hearing he's a nice guy etc etc.

So what

On his watch we have lost 5-1, 7-0 and 2 x 1 nil to worst hearts team ever.

Please leave now as its not good enough and not worth £40 let alone £400

31-10-2013, 07:29 AM
As angry as I am right now I won't be boycotting. I was a hibee before fenlon and I will be a hibee long after he has gone.

This 100%. Absolutly sick and bitterly disappointed with last nights result, but hibs are my club, they have been since the day I was born and i will be till the day I die.

SneakersO'Toole
31-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Unfortunately a boycott wont change anything.

There has been an unofficial one for a couple of years now with lots of guys like me who had a season ticket for 20+ years giving it up.

What might force their hand is when season ticket renewal time comes along and without the imperative to buy a season ticket to get a cup final ticket, renewal numbers will fall like a stone.

Only then will that type of "boycott" have any impact

Yip. Spot on.

Fans actually need to back up their words with action if they intend to boycott and DO IT PROPERLY. Don't go back to games, don't buy merchandise and actually tell the club through a letter or email that you are and why.

The clubs mentality in all of this is that they will sack Fenlon to appease our anger and hope that once the new man comes in we will have forgotten about everything that has happened before and everything will be rosy. More fool you if you believe the yarn that Petrie will no doubt spin.

Hibrandenburg
31-10-2013, 08:50 AM
That's right up there in the "Apart from that how did you enjoy the play Mrs Lincoln?" category.

He's caused us to be ripped so many new ar5eholes that we don't know which one to 5hit from any longer.

:greengrin the Mrs Lincoln quote made me spit out my coffee.

Peanut Shaz
31-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Wont be back in the forseeable future.Won't be sending ST back as if he goes and things improve I will give the new guy a chance, whoever it may be. But as long as Fenlon is manager I'm done with Hibs.

Speedway
31-10-2013, 09:50 AM
He is soft, the players are soft, paddy doesn't fire them up

We're not soft anymore, we're just pony.

NatureBoy
31-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Regardless of having a season ticket I won't be back with Mr Fenlon at the helm! I've said this before but last night was really the last boot in the nut sack I could stomach!

Scotland v Japan rugby for me a week on Saturday, unless our pathetic, cowardly board take some decisive action!

southsider
31-10-2013, 10:06 AM
My family have 4 ST's and none of us will be back until PF has gone.

Baldy Foghorn
31-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Sacking PF is only a part of the problem. Our malaise has been created by STF and RP.........

GreenCastle
31-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Me plus 3 other ST holders won't be back till Fenlon goes. Depending on replacement will determine if I will be back after that.

Not renewing for next season unless I see serious improvements to the vision / coaching / playing style at the club. That is both with coaching staff and board level.

IF THE BOARD GET IT THEY WILL TAKE ACTION - IF THEY DON'T THEY WILL CONTINUE TO KILL THE FANBASE

vanNISHtelroy
31-10-2013, 10:31 AM
If there's a boycott/other form of protest, you will leave yourselves open to a division in the support between those who want change/those who don't/those who want change but disagree with way you are going about it.

Also from RP we have seen fans being told they aren't paying money in to the club due to boycott so no right to opinion and then when there was in stadium protests being told if they aren't happy don't bother coming etc.