PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing and gutless

mcfly
30-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Where do I begin??

Captain fantastic with his diving header to cost us a goal .
Rowan vine who is so slow he can't keep up with play and contributes nothing
A right back who has to stop and put it to his left foot

Too many passes back, no leader driving the team on, a manager who can't inspire.

Sad days at easter road and frankly enbarassing.

I will not be back till Fenlon is out.

Bring back Mowbray!!!!

s club 7-0
30-10-2013, 09:48 PM
I agree, it was gutless and uninspiring. It seems Fenlon goes in with one plan of attack and if that doesn't work there is no plan B,C or D. No tactical ability and little management ability. No point singling out players, there was little or no leadership from anyone tonight and Fenlon puts them on the park and clearly a couple looked unfit and struggled with the pace of the game.

This was a very poor Hearts side made to look half decent by an inept Hibs tonight. After the early pressure the team imploded and most were posted missing for large parts of the second half.

gussyboy
30-10-2013, 09:52 PM
I will not be back. Enoughs enough. Can't beat an under 21's team. We have no excuses.

Saorsa
30-10-2013, 11:52 PM
**** off Fenlon, **** off Petrie, if you think you're getting 400+ quid off me again for that you are off you're ****in' heid. There will not be another ST in my name while any of these people remain at this club.

marinello59
31-10-2013, 12:01 AM
**** off Fenlon, **** off Petrie, if you think you're getting 400+ quid off me again for that you are of you're ****in' heid. There will not be another ST in my name while any of these people remain at this club.

And who could blame you?

Saorsa
31-10-2013, 12:03 AM
And who could blame you?Andy74?

Shields Hibee
31-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Fenlon ought to be as still this side cannot beat their patched up XI and he has no idea how to change games for the better. A defeat to Well and he must go, Pat always said he would walk if the time was right.

marinello59
31-10-2013, 12:16 AM
Andy74?

I shouldn't but.......................:tee hee:

SouthamptonHibs
31-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Agreed

givescotlandfreedom
31-10-2013, 03:22 AM
Why would anyone fear that ****? It just makes no sense

31-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Absolute *****! Thought we were the better team but we had nobody on the park to score for us! Collins and Vine are absolute garbage - would be happy never to see them in a hibs jersey again.

Hearts got lucky but they stayed strong and kept us out (not that they had much of a threat with those two donkeys up front). Absolute embarrassment loosing to that shower of utter *****! We seem to be the only club in the league that can't beat them, everybody else manages to! Everytime their nasty wee club hits rock bottom, along come hibs and give them a big lift. Absolute embarrassment!

Sorry Fenlon, I've been in the minority for a long time and continued to stick up for you but i'm afraid this is just one humiliation too many and it's time to get your coat. Thanks for saving us and keeping us up after the nightmare of Calderwood but thats just about all you've done i'm afraid.

Aldo
31-10-2013, 07:04 AM
Simple question - is he still here,

rcarter1
31-10-2013, 07:10 AM
**** off Fenlon, **** off Petrie, if you think you're getting 400+ quid off me again for that you are off you're ****in' heid. There will not be another ST in my name while any of these people remain at this club.

Its maybe the way to go. We might need to bring the club to its knees (and risk thrird division etc) to actually rebuild the identity from scratch.

matty_f
31-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Fenlon ought to be as still this side cannot beat their patched up XI and he has no idea how to change games for the better. A defeat to Well and he must go, Pat always said he would walk if the time was right.

He shouldn't be near the Motherwell game. Even if he is and wins, it's only a matter of time till the next shambles and the knives are out. His position is untenable now. He's lost the support.

erskine-hibby
31-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Hearts could get relegated this season having beaten us in every game, how embarrassing is that? :rolleyes:

Aldo
31-10-2013, 07:34 AM
He shouldn't be near the Motherwell game. Even if he is and wins, it's only a matter of time till the next shambles and the knives are out. His position is untenable now. He's lost the support.

Yeah but there is every likelihood he will be.

Peevemor
31-10-2013, 07:42 AM

:agree:

Borderhibbie76
31-10-2013, 08:43 AM
And who could blame you?

Totally agree mate...been a ST holder as long as I can remember but last night is the straw that broke this camels back!! No more st renewals for me under fenlol and petrie!! They can both GTF