PDA

View Full Version : why oh why

thefifer1959
30-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Hello every one, I have not been on much due to family bereavement. but caught up with the game tonight and I must say I was embarrassed by what I saw after the 1st 30 mins. who is this guy Fenlon? he bounces around the dug out like a chicken with its head stuck up its A$$ trying to hide from the butchers axe, this in turn is transmuting to the players who crap them selves when they have the ball. secondly why is he managing Hibs?. thirdly who the Hell is Mcpake he played tonight like he is some 3rd rate defender who they just happened to pick up hitch hiking along the road. he had no thought process going on, his eyes showed that he didn't have a clue when he got the ball or even when he was tackling. Collins £200k for that and they could have had Leigh Griffiths (http://eurorivals.net/players/leigh-griffiths:wolves.html) for the same amount . Vine good player try's to bring others into the game 8/10 . FENLON has to go. Who is able to manage a team who lack confidence? Mowbray (if he has the stomach) shields (ex Kilmarnock manager) maybe. but one thing is paramount we need some one who can galvanise this pathetic bunch into winners. I would rather see Hibs beaten 6-0 in every game and doing better than watch this crap every week.

OsloHibs
30-10-2013, 08:14 PM
The way Hibs crumbled after the Hearts goal. No fight, desire, commitment. Shocking. We can't beat a pub team that gets humiliated every week in the league- but fair play to Hearts once again they got the win. I've never felt so low.