PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Pat (merged)

Pages : [1] 2

SlickShoes
30-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Can't beat the worst hearts team in living memory, please no more.

judas
30-10-2013, 08:50 PM
An absolute disgrace.

Peevemor
30-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Hard to disagree after that 2nd half tonight.

HibeesLA
30-10-2013, 08:51 PM
An absolute disgrace.

Beginning to agree with this. He seems to be out of ideas of how to make this club move forward.

erskine-hibby
30-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Fenlon you are a useless ****. **** off now while we have a chance to do something this season.

Peevemor
30-10-2013, 08:52 PM
FT 0-1

I'm the biggest happy clapper going, but even I've had enough.

IWasThere2016
30-10-2013, 08:53 PM
I hope he ****ing takes that ******** Petrie with him. Effing useless the pair of them! A total and utter disgrace.

erskine-hibby
Even my wife, who knows absolutely nothing about football says we must get rid.

One Day Soon
There is now no argument in Fenlon's favour. It is an utter disgrace.

ian cruise
30-10-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm in the same boat. Yes stevensons strike was against run of play but we still had plenty time to get back in to it. We didn't. Time to leave.

Dashing Bob S
Fenlon you are a useless ****. **** off now while we have a chance to do something this season.

Lost home and away to the worst Hearts side ever, our European record trashed - he's worse than a useless muppet. He should just leave.

bawheid
FT 0-1

Yep. Time's up. Two losses to the worst Hearts side in my lifetime. Dreadful.

Thecat23
Hundreds of scarfs thrown. Next home game lucky if we will have 5k.

Del Boy
Signed 2 of the worst strikers I've ever seen

Baader
30-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Out of his depth and should have walked after the last derby debacle.

We should be challenging for 2nd spot with the squad we have not this...

KiddA
Can't beat the worst hearts team
In living memory, please no more.

Not going to happen, he will be here until the end of the season at least knowing Petrie though he will probably get another deal. :grr:

Hibby86
Tried to think positive and hope he could turn it round but now his time is up!! Hope he does the decent thing and walks

Captain Trips
After goal goes in we again offered nothing, yet another inept display from the man who has built a team that is difficult to beat providing you do not have a shot on goal.

Pathetic Fenlon desk cleared tonight and Petrie can follow this garbage has gone on 12mths longer than it needed, PF was clearlly not the man.

blaikie
I've always been in the "give Pat time" camp, But after that he can GTF! I don't care if its Kenny Shiels or Jim Gannon who replaces him he must go asap!

PJ IronHIbee
30-10-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm out - until they are

Berwickhibby
He is so out his depth... no plan B ..... a bunch of traffic cones could beat us this season

weststandhibby
40years of watching hibs. That's it . No passion for the jersey. Only Stevenson and Thomson showed any clue about what it is to play for the team. Time to get a fresh face to try and take this shower forward. Get the kids in now and get shot of the wasters out there. No way were going to win anything anyway and won't be going down so sort it now.

BroxburnHibee
Not going to happen, he will be here until the end of the season at least knowing Petrie though he will probably get another deal. :grr:

If he is the petrie will be sitting in sn empty stadium

Haymaker
30-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Got to go. Disgrace.

7-Zip_Mike
30-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Clueless

Captain Trips
30-10-2013, 08:58 PM

No we shouldnt as this squad isnt as good as touted on here, we have the potential to be 2nd but its all getting wasted by PF.

Mixu62
Even my wife, who knows absolutely nothing about football says we must get rid.

So she knows twice as much as mupPat then.

Don Giovanni
Your time was up after the last embarrassment at the piggery. **** right off Pat Fenlon

kdhibees1
30-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Just posting this before the site is downed. **** off Fenlon. Now is the time to do the honorable thing and walk. Do one!!!

One Day Soon
30-10-2013, 09:00 PM
not one more penny from me. And if we had the balls we would boycott en masse to get the message to Petrie.

davieh
for gods sake go

Dalianwanda
Ok I've finally jumped ship...pat come home and I'll buy you a beer to show no hard feelings

The Tubs
30-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

An extended caretaker period from Jocky Scott would be acceptable. As long as we don't appoint Duffy at the end of it.

The problem I have is - if we sack him - do you actually trust the board to appoint anyone better?

VPHIBEE
30-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Lost home and away to the worst Hearts side ever, our European record trashed - he's worse than a useless muppet. He should just leave.

Strikers were awful, that should have been corrected if not before, at the very least half time. When the goal went in, we died as a team. It is Fenlon's job to have a team up for it. They were as up for it as hetrosexual alpha male in a gay bar. No reaction from the team after the goal. No reaction from Fenlon to the awful play up front early enough. The players did not believe in themselves when the goal went in, which suggests they don't believe in the manager. Fenlon looked like a wee lost boy in the dugout. Pat, if you need a lift to the ferry in Stranraer, I will pay for the petrol. GTF!

Pinkie
It goes against all my instincts as a Hibs fan to turn against any Hibs manager or player. Fenlon is an articulate guy and comes across as a reasonable and likeable person.

But his position is untenable. Time to go. Sorry.

Aldo
If he has any pride he will go right to his office and clear his desk and get the last flight home to Dublin.

I am totally and utter embarrassed at that 2nd half performance gutless woeful shocking.

Collins Vine Craig this evening dearie me.

McPake well red card enough.. Should if easily dealt with initial ball. Deserved red

Thought Robertson was outstanding... Our best player by a mile.

sleeping giant
Furious, embarrassed, enough, end of
so you have said on all the threads.

LewisHFC
Mowbray is the man.

James70
All it needed was for them to have ONE shot on target and that was us done. No creativity, just the same old lump into the box time after time after time when it was obviously not working.

Vine is terrible, Collins is not being used properly and I'm not even convinced that Craig was trying his best tonight. Zoubir brought little to the game, Stevenson is being played out of position and the lack of invention in the team stands out a mile.

Fenlon has to go now before any more fans desert the club and he can take Vine with him.

SlickShoes
30-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

An extended caretaker period from Jocky Scott would be acceptable. As long as we don't appoint Duffy at the end of it.

The problem I have is - if we sack him - do you actually trust the board to appoint anyone better?

Nope, not at all, which makes the problem twice as bad.

But, you can't keep the guy around who has led us to our worst derby defeat ever, our worst euro defeat ever, and now lost twice to the worst hearts team in living memory. Any other team in the SPL would have horsed hearts tonight.

Sprouleflyer
30-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Just go, for the love of god, just go Pat!!!

green day
you can't keep the guy around who has led us to our worst derby defeat ever, our worst euro defeat ever, and now lost twice to the worst hearts team in living memory. Any other team in the SPL would have horsed hearts tonight.

This - with ****** bells on it

JollyGreenGiant
Fenlon better be gone by the morning!!

nonshinyfinish
30-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Furious, embarrassed, enough, end of

Take your finger off the button.

Sprouleflyer
30-10-2013, 09:06 PM
All it needed was for them to have ONE shot on target and that was us done. No creativity, just the same old lump into the box time after time after time when it was obviously not working.

Vine is terrible, Collins is not being used properly and I'm not even convinced that Craig was trying his best tonight. Zoubir brought little to the game, Stevenson is being played out of position and the lack of invention in the team stands out a mile.

Fenlon has to go now before any more fans desert the club and he can take Vine with him.

He can take Collins with him!!

CorrieHibs
30-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Wasn't there tonight as i said I wouldn't be back after the Tynecastle match until Fenlon is gone. That just sums it up for me. Said it after the Scottish cup game against them he was useless but let him have his chance. Can't even beat the worse hearts team in my life time.

CorrieHibs
30-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Mowbray is the man.

Please no.

Westie1875
30-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Get him out now, he is killing OUR team. Another awful display infront of a large crowd, people won't keep coming back!

Booked4Being-Ugly
30-10-2013, 09:09 PM

Fenlon has to go now before any more fans desert the club and he can take Vine with him.Collins is p!sh - no worse than the rest granted.

LewisHFC
Please no.

Did you see the way we played under him?

Thecat23
Another huge turn out and another failure. Can we just line up and bend over each time hearts come to ER. Because that's the worst hearts team in my lifetime and we didn't test the keeper the second half. I'm embarrassed to be a hibs supporter.

leggeto

if he gets another deal they can kiss goodbye to my season renewal

HibeeMG
If it was up to me he would have been gone after the Malmo game. 0-7 at home to anyone in a competitive match constitutes gross misconduct to me.

However, the board (Petrie) backed him. I had no choice but to want to him to do well. He made us a little bit better but not to the extent that we should be. He kept his head above water.

Until now! Again, if it was up to me, he'd be gone.

Smiggy 7-0
30-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Mowbray is the man. No thanks

Baader

No we shouldnt as this squad isnt as good as touted on here, we have the potential to be 2nd but its all getting wasted by PF.

That was my point.

Hibrandenburg
FT 0-1

:agree: After they scored we bottled it. About as dangerous as a feather boa. We battered them for 25 mins and then bottled it.

CRAZYHIBBY
30-10-2013, 09:11 PM
I literally can't stomach hibs any more..... it doesn't matter who's in charge as it's always the same old story. Mediocre players in a mediocre team. ..a team that's punching well above is weight this season. ...im off to have a can of scary Cola anda packet of space raiders

Albion Hibs
He has never been a manager. Calderwoods team would pump this gang.

Captain Trips
He needs time, give him time etc etc. He has had time this is his time we should be delivering dotting the (i)s and crossing the (t)s, yet we are still well off the mark. The guy survived as he was constantly compared to CC, being better than CC doesnt make you a good manager.

CC never needed mentioned he should have been blitzing that dross by now but he isnt and the comparisons are with CC rather than any managers we have had who have been good.

GlenrothesHibee
30-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Did that just happen? Incredible. We actually played well but its results that matter. Like Pat but unfortunately the buck stops with him. All the best to him. TM im

sidjames
30-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Get rid now

loanheadhibby
That was my point.

A lovely bloke but completely out his depth.

he said if he was not up to it, he would walk away, let's see if he is true to his word.

kaimendhibs
Shocked, hurt, disgusted and embarrassed. Please leave now Pat before I hate you. Take mc pake with you

Sent from my iphone

andy1875
5-1 in that final.
7-0 to Malmo.
3-0 to Celtic in final.
1-0 to them at Tynie earlier in season.
And THAT tonight.

A disgraceful few years as a Hibs supporter but tonight is the straw that breaks the
camels back. He has to go, I've got a ST but won't be back till he leaves. I feel that strongly now.

And he can take Rowan Vine with him, if I see a Hibs player ever play as bad as that again then we may as well chuck the towel in for good.

matty_f
30-10-2013, 09:15 PM
He should be sacked before he leaves the stadium.

Smiggy 7-0
30-10-2013, 09:16 PM
A lovely bloke but completely out his depth.

he said if he was not up to it, he would walk away, let's see if he is true to his word. Yip, hope he does one :agree::agree::agree:

TomoHFC
Get him out of my club now

BroxburnHibee
He should be sacked before he leaves the stadium.

Exactly

hibIBZ
I just don't see how fenlon can go forward from here. I'm a sporadic walk up fan that went tonight, wont be back until there is a significant improvement

hibs0666
30-10-2013, 09:17 PM
I hate changing managers except as a last resort but enough is enough. We are a stuffy bottom 6 team and that's not adequate

hibee_girl
30-10-2013, 09:18 PM
I just don't see how he can stay now.

loanheadhibby
Get him out of my club now

Petrie will not sack him. He's the biggest bottler of the lot.

AJWisme
Anyone just watch that interview?

Useless sod couldn't even acknowledge how bad we were. Get out.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Thats enough from me too. Absolute disgrace! Yet again the fans do their bit but the players and manager dont do theres. Sorry lads but i wont be back for a bit/until that clueless clown is sacked. I am embarrassed, hurt, angry and just completely torn to bits after that. That was not football we were playing, far ****ing from it! We go forward, go back, hoof it up and hope for the best. We had the better of them for the first 25mins, then it just went downhill from there. They wanted it more than we did im afraid.

Thats all from me.

Hibee87
Mr Fenlon, Thanks for coming in at a time of total turmoil at hibs and steadying the ship. you done a good job of weeding out the bad influences, but you said yourself you would know when the time was right to leave and that time is now. all the best for the future, ill come dust your desk!!!

Smiggy 7-0
He should be sacked before he leaves the stadium. Naw, he should be so disgusted he should resign, sorry Pat but I've lost it with you.

youngyno1
4 home wins in 2013 says it all then this felon has to go

Aldo
30-10-2013, 09:20 PM
All it needed was for them to have ONE shot on target and that was us done. No creativity, just the same old lump into the box time after time after time when it was obviously not working. Vine is terrible, Collins is not being used properly and I'm not even convinced that Craig was trying his best tonight. Zoubir brought little to the game, Stevenson is being played out of position and the lack of invention in the team stands out a mile. Fenlon has to go now before any more fans desert the club and he can take Vine with him.

Collins Craig and vine were as bad as each other the nite. Craig looked like a scared wee laddie and as for his miss worse than Collins on Sat.

If PF is happy to remain as Hibs manager then from now on deserves to be booed.

We are woeful in final 3rd have no cutting edge nowt. A defender and midfielder (s) had our best chances.

Thecat23
Is there anyone on here who still thinks he should stay? Not having a go if you do I'd genuinely like to see if he still has any support out there. I've had a text from a mate who was like Andy74 who backed him no matter what. Tonight he simply says "Sorry he has to go." Do you's feel the same?

sidjames
Get rid now

TariqE
Rod needs to take the financial hit from sacking Fenlon. Otherwise he'll take a bigger one on the gates for the rest of the season. .... Maybe longer.

hibsbollah
30-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Its a sick joke what we've had to put up with. Time to go Fenlon and time for a total rebuild of every aspect of the club.

Thecat23
Rod needs to take the financial hit from sacking Fenlon. Otherwise he'll take a bigger one on the gates for the rest of the season. .... Maybe longer.

Christ it won't even be that much of a hit mate. Only just over half the season left.

hibee_girl
Is there anyone on here who still thinks he should stay? Not having a go if you do I'd genuinely like to see if he still has any support out there. I've had a text from a mate who was like Andy74 who backed him no matter what. Tonight he simply says "Sorry he has to go." Do you's feel the same?

Before tonight I was all for him staying, I like him etc but after tonight I feel he has to go for the good of the club.

Hibernia Na Eir
Naw, he should be so disgusted he should resign, sorry Pat but I've lost it with you.

can I add, Jimmy Nichol has brought nothing to the table either. Not that I can see.

Aldo
if he gets another deal they can kiss goodbye to my season renewal

If he gets another game there will be a revolution at ER.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Just posting this before the site is downed. **** off Fenlon. Now is the time to do the honorable thing and walk. Do one!!!

This.

No improvement. No tactics. No progress. No future.

GTF Pat

sleeping giant
can I add, Jimmy Nichol has brought nothing to the table either. Not that I can see.

Nelson and Heff .

Thecat23
Before tonight I was all for him staying, I like him etc but after tonight I feel he has to go for the good of the club.

Yeah seems even his more hardcore supporters feel that way. Crowds will drop big time now. I fully expect him gone by fri myself. If not I'll not be back until he is! Can't justify backing a manager who is hurting the club.

Smiggy 7-0
30-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Is there anyone on here who still thinks he should stay? Not having a go if you do I'd genuinely like to see if he still has any support out there. I've had a text from a mate who was like Andy74 who backed him no matter what. Tonight he simply says "Sorry he has to go." Do you's feel the same? I'm with you mate, have tried to be patient, enough is enough.

Hibernia Na Eir
30-10-2013, 09:23 PM
4 home wins in 2013 says it all then this felon has to go

Utterly, utterly embarrassing and pathetic statistic.

RP somehow will manage a glass of wine tonight though.

Well done Rod. Obviously you took on sweet FA from the fans recent comments.

Pretty Boy
30-10-2013, 09:24 PM
No niceness from me.

**** off Pat, just **** off. Pack your bags and go.

Give the job to McLeish, Shiels or Mowbray until the end of the season and see how it goes.

No plan b again, calling him clueless would be kind.

Just in case i wasn't clear. **** OFF PAT.

One Day Soon
30-10-2013, 09:24 PM
It is time.

I'd take almost any of our previous managers as far back as - but not including - Duffy.

If Petrie and the Board cannot find a better manager then they are not fit for purpose themselves.

This is more like slow motion euthanasia than anything else.

There is no redeeming argument in favour of continuing with Fenlon at all. Anyone who thinks there is needs help.

Albion Hibs
30-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Nelson and Heff . two of the only reasonable signings we have made, and let's face it Thomson will have been a rod signing. Fenlons players have been a disgrace by in large.

Bobo
The most negative, clueless manager I've witnessed in 40+ years watching Hibs.

Hibs as a club clearly have no ambition of having any standing in the Scottish game by retaining the services of this arse for so long!

McPake, Hanlon & Stevenson needed emptied last season yet they still take up 3 places in our defence? The squad of players are still so slow and backward thinking it's scary.. No creation, no width or speed in the team is it any wonder we couldnae score in a brothel.

Times up PAF ( poor as fecht) Fenlon, do us all a favour and F-OFF you're not wanted!

green day
Pat thinks we dominated the game and the 4 or 5 chances we had should have been enough.

Well, duh Pat - actually we dominated the first 35 minutes until the tattooed prick scored.

Thereafter? It was clear we were not winning that one and even the tactical genius that is gary cock changed his team to make them more competitive - you? no plan A, never mind plan B

ta ta Pat, dinnae let the door hit you on the arse on the way out

Leith Green
As a season ticket holder for 20 odd years, i have now decided against going back to watch Hibs until this shambles is sorted out. The manager is clueless and the people running the club dont have a clue what makes a succesfull football club. Im finished with them as long as they remain in the positions they occupy, clueless and incapable of running a football club

weedgiehibbie
30-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Had always hoped Pat would turn things round long term and kept quiet when things were not going well and tried to back the team rather than slag the manager but finally i think enough is enough.

This is not just based on tonight as if we had scored a couple in ur early pressure it would have been a completely different game but i dont recall our home record being good at all recently and the commentary mentioned sometthing and as far as i can remember we have won 4 games at ER in 2013 as of 30th October 2013 Aberdeen in cup last season, Dundee in final game of last season and St Mirren & Stranraer this season.

Whilst i dont expect to win all home games i dont think this is a good enough record. Not quite as de-motivated for going to games as i was under Calderwood where i was only going cause i had my season ticket and already paid for the games and had almost stopped caring but it's starting to get to be a big ask to travel through for home games with not much to get excited about :boo hoo:

BH Hibs
30-10-2013, 09:26 PM
We went one down against the run of play not Fenlon's fault for that but we couldn't lift it or turn it round. In Fact we **** ourselves no plan b absolutely Fenlon's fault. Ok Collins was pish but why keep Vine on then takes off Taiwo no idea. Bye pat

easterhib
30-10-2013, 09:27 PM
yes he has to go. no idea.

Heisenberg
30-10-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm done too. Cheerio Pat. Take Vine and Collins with you.

The Green Goblin
30-10-2013, 09:30 PM
If he had any self respect he would walk tonight. Enough is enough. There's just no defending that. Embarassing. Awful.,

chrisski33
30-10-2013, 09:33 PM
no matter how bad their financial state is we cant laugh at them no more! they have their weakest team ever and yet we cannae beat them! thanks pat just go now!

HIBEETILLIDIE
30-10-2013, 09:35 PM
No niceness from me.

**** off Pat, just **** off. Pack your bags and go.

Give the job to McLeish, Shiels or Mowbray until the end of the season and see how it goes.

No plan b again, calling him clueless would be kind.

Just in case i wasn't clear. **** OFF PAT.

Seconded!

Holmesdale Hibs
30-10-2013, 09:36 PM
I'm done too. Cheerio Pat. Take Vine and Collins with you.

I'm done with Fenlon too. WTF are we playing hoof ball against a bunch of kids. Embarrassing.

I'd keep Collins though, I still think he's a decent player. Not fussed about Vine. He's not as bad as some make out but can't say alot more.

GreenCastle
30-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Absolute disgrace to the club!

Not just him but the constant clowns who pick managers and run this club.

No ambition - shocking manager - poor players (myth about good squad).

Vine - would rather have Nish
Collins - close to 200k ???
McPake - found out - had 4 good months then since injury been poor - goes sideways or long hoof diagonal.
Playing Stevenson (who gave his all again) out of position.

The shape / tactics / pish about being hard to beat is all shocking.

FENLON / BOARD GET OUT - YOUR RUINING OUR CLUB

ST Holder and not back till there are significant changes!

Embarrassing!

The Tubs
30-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Mowbray is the man.

Sorry Jocky pal, it looks like we don't need you after all.

If he can bring Venus with him, then he gets my vote. TOP GADGIE.

Golden Bear
30-10-2013, 09:40 PM
I've never been a fan of Fenlon but dare I say it - I thought he was badly let down by the players tonight as they collectively bottled it big style after losing the goal.
Their heads went down and the previous fluency in their play all but disappeared.

Greenblood70
30-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Petrie was warned time after time that he was backing the wrong horse wi Fenlon.

Yet again his pigheadedness and shocking track record in appointing clueless ***** harms the club.

I hope for his sake Fenlon hands in his resignation first thing tomorrow. Should have been dismissed after the Malmo disgrace.

CorrieHibs
30-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Did you see the way we played under him?

Yeh with good players.
This squad isn't good. He's not a miracle worker. Seen that at Celtic and boro

Viva_Palmeiras
30-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Toxic beyond belief.

Sorry you took on a huge job but Pat please hand over the keys to the managers office and let someone else reap some of the benefits from structural changes and offloading the deadwood. Jury is still out on the right mentality but it's an improvement of sorts. But results dear boy results.

I was was there after the May debacle at one of the the first LWT meetings passionate Hibees speaking from the heart. If you didn't get from that what a game against Hearts means then you've no one to blame but yourself. I can't believe that I reckon you STILL don't get it.

One Day
30-10-2013, 09:46 PM
how many embarrasing results is he going to be allowed, Petrie has to go too

mcculloch1875
Fenlon is selfish and won't walk, he's always quoting that he'll leave when he feels he can't take the club forward but ffs have a look we're worse then when you joined.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
"@ScotlandSky: Hibs fans protest outside Easter Road after defeat to Hearts in League Cup http://t.co/JL5QIPF7QI"

Steve20
If he had any self respect he would walk tonight. Enough is enough. There's just no defending that. Embarassing. Awful.,

If he had any self respect then he would have gone long ago. He's an impostor and should be chased out the club.

green.and.white
30-10-2013, 09:48 PM
I honestly didn't think things could get worse after Calderwood was sacked. How wrong was I. I have never felt so embarrassed to support that shower of nothingness.

Beefster
30-10-2013, 09:49 PM
We should give Fenlon another two years. It takes time and we've improved under him. He's even had the away dressing room repainted apparently. That's initiative and drive you don't see every day.

The Tubs
30-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Yeh with good players.
This squad isn't good. He's not a miracle worker. Seen that at Celtic and boro

I would never call him a racing certainty, especially after his final few weeks at Hibs. Nonetheless, he's shown enough over his managerial career, including during the majority of his time at Boro, to demonstrate that he's a more than capable manager.

As an additional plus - even if he had to use the under 19's - I'm sure the quality of fitba' would improve,

GreenCastle
30-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Can someone add a poll please? If they want him to stay or go - last time it was around 95% to go?

The worrying thing is - even if we get a new manager - I think I am still struggling to even want to go with those players who.

The rumours from inside are the players don't rate the manager - would you if you sub Collins before Vine tonight ?!

cal-d hibs
30-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Time is up for a lot more than Pat Fenlon, I watched Hibs home and away for more years than I care to remember. Most of this time we were terrible, sometimes really terrible but we have now been taken to an amazingly low level of competence, I really don't give a monkeys about how we could have or should have got a result tonight, we didn't. Again and again and again.
I can't get over to Easter Road as much as I used to and I really cant see me going back, thats the saddest part.

I don't post much and when I do its about how much I loved watching Hibs, following them all over when I could but it's got to a point when you say enough is enough. Little did I think I would wish Alex Miller was in charge again, he was horrible but could at least grind out a result now and again....this shower can't do that.
If it's all about being a club that produces a great set of accounts then Rd Petrie can stick it. Wrong choice after wrong choice, results and performances that do little to show any real changes to how this club is going.

I should and most of my friends and our kids should be at Easter Road every week but why would I introduce them to THAT!. If accounts is the Hibs heircharcy main mission then you are waaay wrong, you're losing support on a weekly basis,how will that look in 5 - 10 years time! Getting it wrong once ain't great but too get it wrong at every turn is unforgivable.

UNFORGIVABLE.

In any other 'business' the people in charge either show they are able to make it better or get out for someone who can do the job. This is from top to bottom. We need change.

TariqE
30-10-2013, 09:52 PM
We should give Fenlon another two years. It takes time and we've improved under him. He's even had the away dressing room repainted apparently. That's initiative and drive you don't see every day.

it's not funny. So stop it

banchoryhibs
30-10-2013, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=Carlsberg;3784625]After gAz agree.oal es in we again offered nothing, yet another inept display from the man who has built a team that is difficult to beat providing you do not have a shot on goal

Agree, time to go Pat, the jury is no longer out

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-10-2013, 09:55 PM

Haha, belter!

davieh
30-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Petrie was warned time after time that he was backing the wrong horse wi Fenlon.

Yet again his pigheadedness and shocking track record in appointing clueless ***** harms the club.

I hope for his sake Fenlon hands in his resignation first thing tomorrow. Should have been dismissed after the Malmo disgrace.

this. lets not have any more 'dont slag the manage' nonsense. the board will failing in their responibilities if they dont act.

GlenrothesHibee
30-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Listen some people on here need to show a bit of respect. We are all angry but the personal abuse towards the manager is ridiculous. Yes he has to go now in my opinion but he has always had respect for our football club so we should show him the same. Pat you have tried your hardest and unfortunately its not worked. Time to step aside. Time to stay off hibs.net for a while i think

Judas Iscariot
30-10-2013, 09:56 PM
**** off & go Fenlol

You & that tlt Petrie have damaged our club enough

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Listen some people on here need to show a bit of respect. We are all angry but the personal abuse towards the manager is ridiculous. Yes he has to go now in my opinion but he has always had respect for our football club so we should show him the same. Pat you have tried your hardest and unfortunately its not worked. Time to step aside. Time to stay off hibs.net for a while i think

I am angry as are the rest of us. Well said mate:agree:

Thecat23
30-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Well he said a few weeks back if he couldn't do it he'd step aside and let someone who could. Let's see if he's a man of his word.

He's starting to make me hate him, he must go now.

OsloHibs
30-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Just heard the interview from Fenlon. How can he say "full credit" to the players. We got beat by the WORST Hearts team in history.

Heisenberg
30-10-2013, 10:02 PM
He's totally out of his depth. Best budget in the league minus Celtc and this is what he delivers. GTF Fenlon.

NorthNorfolkHFC
30-10-2013, 10:04 PM
I never realised until I got home that in his radio interview he said hibs dominated the game and he can't fault the players, scary stuff!

Onion
30-10-2013, 10:05 PM
After Malmo and 1-0 v the Yams, didn't think it could get any worse but tonight is an all time low. Fenlon's Flops beaten by the WORST Hearts youth team in living memory - they were just abysmal. Yet they contrived to knock us of the cup at home in front of a full house. Enough.

Gatecrasher
30-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Just heard the interview from Fenlon. How can he say "full credit" to the players. We got beat by the WORST Hearts team in history.
Just shows he doesn't get it at all. He has no future at our club.

Ianhibee
30-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Interview before the game was a joke too - he just doesn't seem to understand what Hibs are and the way people are feeling - how can he hold his head up in Edinburgh in the company of Hearts fans never mind Hibs fans. We've all met blokes that are just a joke - he is one of them.

Salisbury Hibby
30-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Well he said a few weeks back if he couldn't do it he'd step aside and let someone who could. Let's see if he's a man of his word.

He's starting to make me hate him, he must go now.

He knows Kenny Shiels is waiting in the wings - that's a telling statement in my opinion. He'll resign this week.

Andy74
30-10-2013, 10:09 PM
I never realised until I got home that in his radio interview he said hibs dominated the game and he can't fault the players, scary stuff!

We did and were unlucky first half.

Still, we don't really carry enough threat.

Can't really see how he can come back from this but would still be surprised if he was sacked or walked.

Hearts done to us what we did to Partick Thistle. Not sure anyone would offer to swap decent passing performance and chance creation for result this time though.

PeachyCarnehan
30-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Did anyone realistically believe Fenlon was the right man? There's a number of unemployed managers out there who would love a chance at a club like Hibs. But would they be big enough to change the culture of the club around while working under this board?

Cropley10
30-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Interview before the game was a joke too - he just doesn't seem to understand what Hibs are and the way people are feeling - how can he hold his head up in Edinburgh in the company of Hearts fans never mind Hibs fans. We've all met blokes that are just a joke - he is one of them.

Disgraceful. When he was in charge of the 5-1 game he confesses he didn't know how much it meant.

Walloper of the highest order

Joe
30-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Gutted, disgraceful, rubbish, terrible, worst Hearts team in decades and we can't beat them.

I have backed Fenlon every step of the way and I've had enough Fenlon out, Petrie out, Sheils in!

CorrieHibs
30-10-2013, 10:20 PM
He should of went after 5-1. Another poor league campaign followed but some how we found ourselves in another final and got pumped and he should of went then. Malmo game should of walked, Tynecastle game at the start of the season and now tonight.....the man has more lives than an cat. Not surprised we lost said it since the draw.

Mr White
30-10-2013, 10:25 PM
He's got to go and take vine with him.

The Green Goblin
30-10-2013, 10:26 PM

Can't really see how he can come back from this but would still be surprised if he was sacked or walked.

Hearts done to us what we did to Partick Thistle. Not sure anyone would offer to swap decent passing performance and chance creation for result this time though.

That sounds like a reasonable comparison of games on the face of it, but one of those teams wasn`t full of kids from a dying club who were getting humped every week in the league (except when they play us of course). I think was it 9 of the Hearts team that started tonight were 22 yrs old or under. Something like that? It`s difficult to feel okay about anything related to that result tonight. I think this is the last straw for a good many people.

Beefster
30-10-2013, 10:26 PM

Do you think he should be sacked, Andy, or do you think we should stick with him?

Greentinted
30-10-2013, 10:27 PM
I've not been a particularly prolific poster on here of late and I am not into gratuitously decrying someone vitriolically. But I respectfully suggest that PFs time was up a good while ago.

Bottom line, putting the emotion of a derby to one side, a manager worth his salt should have it well within his capabilities to comfortably outmanoeuvre and engineer a victory over what is a team of young, inexperienced laddies peppered with a couple of mediocre journeyman type players.

Time's up Pat, off you pop, thanks for the effort, just nowhere near good enough in the final analysis.

Alfred E Newman
30-10-2013, 10:29 PM

:agree:

Speedway
30-10-2013, 10:30 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24752699

RecobasUncle
30-10-2013, 10:33 PM
He said he'd leave if he wasn't up to the task. Time to see if he was telling the truth.

weonlywon6-2
30-10-2013, 10:34 PM
I honestly didn't think things could get worse after Calderwood was sacked. How wrong was I. I have never felt so embarrassed to support that shower of nothingness.

Very much how i feel.

Can we have Mcleish in please as i dont think wed get Butcher

lucky
30-10-2013, 10:35 PM
He's finished me. I'm gutted. Time for him to go

Jones28
30-10-2013, 10:37 PM
**** off fenlon, **** off Hibs. Worst Hearts team in living memory and that's what we get? The most humiliating result, even more so than the cup final because this time the tables have turned and we are spending more. On what? Rowan ****ing Vine? You must be joking.

I'm not going back this season, been to 3 of the worst games at ER, Malmo, Aberdeen and that shower of *****.

MotherSuperior
30-10-2013, 10:37 PM

WOW, totally out of touch and woefully out his depth.

Like others have said, I'm also starting to hate the guy in the same kind of way I hated Duffy

He clearly has to go

Mr White
30-10-2013, 10:39 PM
WOW, totally out of touch and woefully out his depth.

Like others have said, I'm also starting to hate the guy in the same kind of way I hated Duffy

He clearly has to go
:agree:

Springbank
30-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Fenlon is now the kind of timid guy who (when the time is dead right to put on a sub) will send that sub out to warm up, but by the time he gets stripped we've lost a goal, lost a man, etc

He's really lost it and his team reflects his ultra caution and timidity - and teams led by winners (McLeish, Collins etc) do not make those mistakes

He is nowhere near confident enough to be a decisive Hibernian manager and it's been painful to watch

Get someone in with a bit of Mojo

HibbiesandtheBaddies
30-10-2013, 10:41 PM
It's getting embarrassing now Pat. You've had a good run. Let someone else have a go...

Cropley10
30-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Won't be here in November IMHO.

Terrible record and I see no improvement. We play for hours and don't score.

Six hours of football. 2 goals. One of them was offside. Nothing has changed. Dull, lifeless, clueless, poor football.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?234867-Pat-Fenlon-Football-Manager

dp00
30-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Was pretty open minded about tonights results then I heard Pats interview on BBC...

Get rid now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

RickyS
30-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Was pretty open minded about tonights results then I heard Pats interview on BBC...

Get rid now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

anyone got a link?

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 10:45 PM
anyone got a link?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24752699#asset

Jonnyboy
30-10-2013, 10:45 PM

Alfred E Newman
30-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Six hours of football. 2 goals. One of them was offside. Nothing has changed. Dull, lifeless, clueless, poor football.

Six or seven aimless passes in our own half then a long diagonal punt from McGivern. It has to be McGivern because Stevenson can't kick with his right foot. Hopeless hopeless stuff.

Captain Trips
30-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Another wasted 2yrs and counting, he has managed in 2yrs to make us a bit better than when CC was here something I think anyone currently in SPL could have managed. On this fantastic journey we also have managed to rack up a couple of results that will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

It has been another waste of time, well time he and his bosses walked. IMO well off the mark results wise since day 1.

matty_f
30-10-2013, 10:49 PM
I can't think of any one thing that the board have to gain from sticking with Fenlon. The football is beyond dire, the fans clearly want him gone, and he's driving fans away. On almost every single big occasion at Easter Road (as well as the cup finals), he has had the chance to win back supporters and not only has he come up short he's embarrassed the club in the process.

Go now, Pat.

erskine-hibby
30-10-2013, 10:49 PM
The only thing I want to hear him say is...."I resign"

mcfly
30-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Has he been sacked yet???

Davy Mac
30-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Self-righteous and arrogant.

The game lasts 90 minutes, fair enough we ripped Hertz a new one for the first 30 minutes and then back to the honking stuff we've watched all season.

Pat has no connection with the fans, trots out the usual managerial claptrap but his side could have given more but they didn't - no respect for the players, the management and I'm sad for my club tonight, I really am.

hibsmad
Can't really believe that interview.

When asked if he was disappointed that we never made McDonald work more after the first 25 minutes, he just says that we deserve credit for what we did in the first 25 minutes.

He then goes on to say that if you create 4 or 5 chances in a derby game then you would expect to win it.

4 or 5 chances is decent but it's hardly total domination.

The only reason we were the better team today is because they are absolutely murder!!

It's a nonsense that we went 65 minutes against them and only created one chance!

Boyle89
****ing ignorant! Just point blank refused to answer the question that was put to him. A game is 90mins pat!!! Can't fault the players? Who is to blame then...
Want him gone. Like many others I've had enough. Was gona go to Motherwell on Sunday but nah not anymore.

Cabbage East
30-10-2013, 10:55 PM
That's enough.

Come on, we all know it. Do the right thing.

Cauld Bovril
30-10-2013, 10:55 PM
FT 0-1

I`m the same mate, this result on its own might not be deemed a sackable offence but, for me, it`s the proverbial straw that broke the camel`s back.
Pat Fenlon, please leave my team alone, you are not good enough for the job. It`s time to do the honourable thing.

KingFranck
30-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Told Sky he's not quitting over to you Petrie do the right thing Rod or risk losing the support completely

RecobasUncle
Watched that interview and he clearly doesn't get it.

We just lost 1-0 at home to our local rivals who are bottom of the league and penniless. He speaks of the team 'deserving credit' and says they 'can't ask any more'. His stance does not change even after the interviewer suggests that we only had 1 shot on target(technically might not be true, but might as well have been)after the second half.

Deluded.

Jones28
That's plenty pat. Tried but failed.

Jazza
30-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Just been on sky, he says he is not resigning, Petrie has to do the right thing

blaikie
30-10-2013, 10:58 PM
Hes starting to remind me of Clueless Colin!

Get Rid!!

AL-Qaholik
30-10-2013, 10:59 PM
That is possibly the most pathetic post-match interview I've ever seen!

All he can if is bang on about the first 25 minutes which, in fairness, we dominated - but when asked about the other 65 minutes of the game all he can say is "give us credit for the first 25"!

If he seriously "can't fault" players like Vine, Collins, Craig & McPake after performances like they have tonight, he should never be allowed near a football club, ANY football club, ever again!

Do us all a favour and just resign you clueless buffoon!!

patlowe
30-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Pretty nonsensical stuff from Fenlon there. When it comes down to it, Hearts played the first half hour like the bunch of wee boys that they are and still we couldn't score. We had a couple of chances but we didn't exactly cut them to shreds. Fenlon refuses to acknowledge that we created nothing after the hearts goal as that would be accepting that he didn't have a clue how to get hibs back into the game against a youth team.

Ozyhibby
30-10-2013, 11:00 PM
We've got two new medical staff, don't you know. You must have noticed the difference tonight?

Steven_Hibs
30-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Dominated? Where about? Seriously shocking stuff, not once did Fenlon try change system when we were getting beat

youngyno1
30-10-2013, 11:02 PM
Sky sports saying Fenton refuses to resign. FFA do the right thing pat do us all a favour get to

Beefster
30-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Isn't Fenton the dog that chased deer through the park?

Jonnyboy
30-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Sky sports saying Fenton refuses to resign. FFA do the right thing pat do us all a favour get to

Not bothered what Fenton does but as for Fenlon ............. :wink:

SkintHibby
30-10-2013, 11:04 PM
I no longer listen to anything he has to say.

RecobasUncle
30-10-2013, 11:05 PM
He's just making up increasingly desperate excuses to cling onto his job. Oh but we dominated the match. Also we created chances!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24733764

"In derby matches, all that matters is winning"

GreenCastle
30-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Couldn't watch / listen to his interview - I've lost any faith / confidence / hope I had in the guy.

I've seen better teams on a Saturday or Sunday league with better game plans and style of play.

The guy is clueless and if the board think this will just settle down after a few days and he will get a result to get us on side - no - not this time.

THIS IS IT - COMPLETELY HAD ENOUGH - SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE

The problem is even if he goes we still have some very average players - VINE ?!???????????? and the board could bring in another dud - how often can they be allowed to do this ?!!

youngyno1
30-10-2013, 11:06 PM
Oops sorry lads Fenlon

stoneyburn hibs
30-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Fenton in, Fenlon out.....be the dogs bollocks.

Castle Hibs
30-10-2013, 11:13 PM
Told Sky he's not quitting over to you Petrie do the right thing Rod or risk losing the support completely

Pertrie does not give a ****** about the Hibs fans or the way the team plays. He will only sack Fenlon is his balance sheet allows him to. Petrie should be removed from any footbal related decision making.

Chibs
30-10-2013, 11:15 PM
**** off Fenlon.
I can state with out doubt you are the worst Hibernian manager ever.

leithsansiro
30-10-2013, 11:17 PM
We've got two new medical staff, don't you know. You must have noticed the difference tonight?

:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
30-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Fear not lads I'm sure a poster will be along at sometime to tell us how wrong we all are about the manager

IberianHibernian
30-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Sky sports saying Fenton refuses to resign. FFA do the right thing pat do us all a favour get toWhat`s your opinión ? Have you ever been to a Hibernian match ? Do you really want to support a club where manager is forced to leave an hour or so after a match ? Why use " all " when many Hibernian fans do not want a managerial change ?

green.and.white
30-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Can't believe I'm about to say this about a Hibs manager, but I actually hate him

500miles
30-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Fenlon sent out a team to dominate the opposition, and we done that tonight. He can't put the ball in the back of the net for them.

Collins has a record of scoring goals, but seems to be struggling for form, our top scorer missed a sitter, and our most reliable striker was cup tied.

It's a shame we didn't win, but we deserved more.

Sk8lly
30-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Well Mr Fenlon

Your team are playing crap and you deserve to be told what people think, But then he has the nerve in front of hundreds of kids to turn round and tell us to "Shut The **** Up", I dont shout abuse or swear in front of my kids at the match although lots of folk do. I will be lodging a formal complaint with Hibernian FC tomorrow regarding the manager and the fact he should even although under pressure be setting an example.

Makaveli
30-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Can't believe I'm about to say this about a Hibs manager, but I actually hate him

If he doesn't walk, he is utterly without shame.

To stay on after 5-1 took a brass neck but you can almost give credit for toughing it out. To stay after losing 7-0 at home was nothing short of dishonourable. To stay after losing to them in August was too far. To stay after this? Just nah.

Jim44
30-10-2013, 11:27 PM
He'll be away by the weekend.

Sir David Gray
30-10-2013, 11:29 PM
We should have been out of sight after the first 25 minutes. The facts are that we weren't though and shortly afterwards they go in front. After that we created almost nothing and the second half performance in particular was embarrassing.

A game lasts for 90 minutes, not 25.

Thecat23
30-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Well Mr Fenlon

Your team are playing crap and you deserve to be told what people think, But then he has the nerve in front of hundreds of kids to turn round and tell us to "Shut The **** Up", I dont shout abuse or swear in front of my kids at the match although lots of folk do. I will be lodging a formal complaint with Hibernian FC tomorrow regarding the manager and the fact he should even although under pressure be setting an example.

Was this during the game?

Sk8lly
30-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Was this during the game?

Yes 55 mins in to the match, Couldnt believe what i was hearing. The West Lower is full of kids, What the hell was he thinking!!

WeeCraigy
30-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Fear not lads I'm sure a poster will be along at sometime to tell us how wrong we all are about the manager

Team pat! Leave him alone he's doing his best!

lucky
30-10-2013, 11:33 PM
PF needs to understand one rule. Goals win games unfortunately for us his teams can't score or win enough. Personally that's it for me.

Gustavo Fring
30-10-2013, 11:33 PM

your havin a laugh surely ?

he's goin naewhere

Steve20
30-10-2013, 11:34 PM

I thought so at full time. However, listening to him he is going nowhere and the club won't sack him. So we're stuck with him.

Jonnyboy

And that's working right enough :rolleyes:

Thecat23
Yes 55 mins in to the match, Couldnt believe what i was hearing. The West Lower is full of kids, What the hell was he thinking!!

My season ticket seat is right behind our home Dugout. Couldn't make it tonight. But he did lose it a few weeks ago. Slammed a water bottle down and looked up at the boy giving him abuse and shouted "f ucking w anker!!

IberianHibernian
30-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Well Mr Fenlon

Your team are playing crap and you deserve to be told what people think, But then he has the nerve in front of hundreds of kids to turn round and tell us to "Shut The **** Up", I dont shout abuse or swear in front of my kids at the match although lots of folk do. I will be lodging a formal complaint with Hibernian FC tomorrow regarding the manager and the fact he should even although under pressure be setting an example.Will you also be giving seat numbers of fans who were abusing manager and players ? Reading your post it seems to say that you don`t insult anyone but you think it`s part of job of managers and players to accept strong insults ? Should Pat`s successor be warned that seats near dugout will be filled with fans who want to insult him ?

Thecat23

Aye ok then!!!!

His best isn't good enough, see yi Pat you little ********.

stoneyburn hibs

Care to elaborate ? or like the rest of us are you hoping against hope ?

WeeCraigy
30-10-2013, 11:36 PM
And that's working right enough :rolleyes:

I was joking. This was the final straw for me. Second time this season I've watched that pathetic hearts team beat us. I'm not even surprised anymore

B.H.F.C
30-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Absolutely hate what this man is doing to us. Absolutely sucked the life out of me. He's on a different planet when you hear his interview.

Jim44
30-10-2013, 11:38 PM
I thought so at full time. However, listening to him he is going nowhere and the club won't sack him. So we're stuck with him.

Sad if so. The guy is useless.

TrinityHibs
30-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Well Mr Fenlon

Not sure that's 100% accurate. I heard what was going on and he did say shut up but only after extended personal abuse which was way over the top. Not saying he should stay but OTT.

God Petrie
This is not Hibs. **** off Fenlon. **** right off.

Pretty Boy
Not sure what happened tonight but Fenlol lost it about 18 months ago.

Joke of a manager.

joe breezy
30-10-2013, 11:40 PM
It's got to the Paulo Di Canio stage

GreenCastle
30-10-2013, 11:40 PM
You can't loose it....if you never had it!

The East was far from happy at FT - What was it like in the West ?

Torto7062
30-10-2013, 11:41 PM
Can someone confirm that Fenlons record
is as bad or worse than Duffy or Calderwoods

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 11:42 PM
awk wee pat would be cheered up with the rousing renditiion of 'one pat fenlon' that the yamboids sang :aok:

did anyone feel like joining in when they were singing 'you're not very good' :duck:

ForeverHibs93
30-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Will you also be giving seat numbers of fans who were abusing manager and players ? Reading your post it seems to say that you don`t insult anyone but you think it`s part of job of managers and players to accept strong insults ? Should Pat`s successor be warned that seats near dugout will be filled with fans who want to insult him ?
As a PROFESSIONAL footballer, it is your job to be exactly that, professional, if you don't have the psychological strength to take insults from fans you're in in the wrong job, if I'm under performing at work, damn right my manager will be grilling me.. When you get paid six figure salaries you should be able to take someone telling you you're p!sh when in fact, you are indeed p!sh.

3pm
30-10-2013, 11:43 PM
In about 2 mins.

Jim44
30-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Care to elaborate ? or like the rest of us are you hoping against hope ?

I just feel that the groundswell of anti-Fenlon vocalisation has reached the point where the board has to step in and bite the bullet. If the board keep backing him, they will alienate the support before Christmas.

3pm
30-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Jesus, Pat is a radge.

J-C
30-10-2013, 11:53 PM
In about 2 mins.

He says they played exceptionally well and deserved to win, also not feeling any pressure, the man's a ****ing erse, I've not been back since the Malmo game and I stand by my protest to not go back till this little man has gone.

Itsnoteasy
30-10-2013, 11:54 PM
Just seen interview on sky sports. He said he is still the man to take the team forward. WTF

Jonnyboy
30-10-2013, 11:56 PM
Just seen interview on sky sports. He said he is still the man to take the team forward. WTF

Oh the irony.

He's the man to take us sideways and backwards more like

Malthibby
30-10-2013, 11:57 PM
He has to go. Aye, we were unlucky not to have scored two or three before they got their goal but where was Plan B?
There wasn't one.
Vine on for the whole game? Utterly incomprehensible.
It will cost to dump him but the cost of him staying? The gates are going to slump. Less than eight thousand for Ross County? Entirely possible.
I wanted to give him time but he's had it, & has proven he isn't up for the job.
His interview was simply embarrassing.
Hearts are completely crap, we showed that in the first twenty minutes, but
they beat us in the league & now we have handed them hundreds of thousands for a semi final.
A new manager will bring in the crowds, Pat will cost us hundreds of thousnads in lost sales.
He has to go, before there is any more damage.

matty_f
30-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Oh the irony.

He's the man to take us sideways and backwards more like

Don't forget the aimless diagonal punt, jonnyboy.

gillythehibby
30-10-2013, 11:58 PM
believe Pat recently said he would know himself when it was time to go. Well Pat, we'll take it you'll be resigning now? Sorry Pat yer a nice guy but other managers were sacked for less. I was hoping our relationship with the manager wasn't going to descend into the inevitable negative downward spiral, but alas it looks too late. I wont be joining any protests but hope the current custodians of the club will do the needful. If PF has any real feelings for the club he will jump before he is pushed. sorry Pat but the job too big.

AngusHibby
30-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Watching the Fenlon interview, I do feel sorry for him, at the end of the day he's a human and he looks ridiculously stressed. However he needs to go, unbelievable we didn't beat that hearts team. We've scored 9 goals in 11 league games, why are there not alarm bells going off in the board room? Something is rotten in the state of Leith

Makaveli
31-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Watching the Fenlon interview, I do feel sorry for him, at the end of the day he's a human and he looks ridiculously stressed. However he needs to go, unbelievable we didn't beat that hearts team. We've scored 9 goals in 11 league games, why are there not alarm bells going off in the board room? Something is rotten in the state of Leith

So did most of the support. Difference being we pay to watch that pish, he gets paid to serve it up.

Totally agree with the rest of your sentiment.

Jonnyboy
31-10-2013, 12:03 AM
Don't forget the aimless diagonal punt, jonnyboy.

Sorry Matty, it's just that there's so much to admire :greengrin

green.and.white
31-10-2013, 12:06 AM
awk wee pat would be cheered up with the rousing renditiion of 'one pat fenlon' that the yamboids sang :aok:

did anyone feel like joining in when they were singing 'you're not very good' :duck:

Haha :greengrin Although 'not very good' doesn't come anywhere near to describing us at the moment :rolleyes:

smurf
31-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Sorry Matty, it's just that there's so much to admire :greengrin

First time I've smiled all evening.

First year in twenty I've not got a season ticket and I had missed the last two home games as our version of football is horrendous.

Goodbye Pat your time was up a long time ago.
T

cabbageandribs1875
31-10-2013, 12:16 AM

i've never understood the oirish sense of humour :( i take it he was grinning when he said it yep :greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
31-10-2013, 12:27 AM
Pat's not feeling the pressure he says :-

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11792/9000010/scottish-league-cup-pat-fenlon-not-feeling-pressure-after-hibs-were-beaten-by-hearts

Patrick - you are not "taking us forward" so please go.

Shields Hibee
31-10-2013, 12:28 AM
I'm pleased Pat believes he's the man to take us forward as I think he's totally living in dreamland if he thinks that. Losing against a poor Hearts side and they looked it in the first 20-25 mins is criminal.

His contract is up come May but given the feeling amongst fans after tonight, getting rid of Pat earlier maybe a good thing as I can only see gates plummeting if the poor performances continue and the games don't get any easier coming up.

If I was Pat I'd resign as clearly, he's not got it at this level.

MrRobot
31-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Horrible tonight.

NAE NOOKIE
31-10-2013, 12:50 AM
PF is living on a different planet from the rest of us obviously.

In the one game this season where nobody gave a crap about the performance all he can go on about is how brilliant we were in the first 25 minutes. This game was all about winning ya dafty, naebody cares if we were like bloody Barcelona in the first 25 minutes. This was all about winning and we didnt !!!

This is not an overstatement to make things look worse than they are or a made up statement to support the Fenlon must go argument, it is simply the truth. What I witnessed tonight was easily the worst Heart of Midlothian team to take the field at ER since I went to my first derby in the 70s. They were simply terrible and the worst team I have seen at ER this season ( though St Mirren came close ) and still we couldnt beat them. For the second time this season.

FFS there was a guy 2 rows in front of me going mental with tears running down his face with about 15 minutes to go. That is what this manager is doing to the fans of this club. In my biased opinion Hibernian FC has had the best supporters in British football for the last 2 years ..... Nobody, but nobody following any other club has had to witness so many crushing disappointments over that period and yet still we come back ..... only once again to be booted in the John Daws.

I wont lie and say I wont be back or anything like that ... after all somebody had to be there to constitute the 5,000 hardcore who will be left ... because if PF is still in charge at the next home game thats probably what it will be.

He simply has to resign tomorrow and if he doesnt he has to be sacked. As soon as that is done attention has to turn to Rod Petrie who must carry the can for a string of poor managerial appointments.

No more managers getting their first jobs or shot at the big time ..... we are not a ****ing nursery club or training scheme for wannabee managers. Not any more !!!

We need a manager who has proved himself at least to SPL standard. There are a few out there. IMO Mowbray would be a mistake, folk would expect to see the 2007 team and we are about 10 players short of anywhere near that standard. I would also put Kenny Shiels into that bracket ... an amusing gob***** who has proved nothing as far as I can see.

Alex McLeish
Terry Butcher
Stuart McCall
Martin O'Neill ....... nae herm in askin'
Or look abroad.

Whatever Hibs do next it had better be big and it had better be right .... because this never ending habit of letting the fans down has got to stop. If it doesnt we will have the best empty stadium in Scotland ..... as it is that was our biggest crowd this season and is likely to remain so for years to come unless this utter incompetence with regard to the playing side of the FOOTBALL club ends.

snooky
31-10-2013, 01:02 AM
Fenlon sent out a team to dominate the opposition, and we done that tonight. He can't put the ball in the back of the net for them.

Collins has a record of scoring goals, but seems to be struggling for form, our top scorer missed a sitter, and our most reliable striker was cup tied.

It's a shame we didn't win, but we deserved more.

Kinda agree with you however, he's still a clueless, perenial loser - Room 101 please, immediately!

basehibby
31-10-2013, 01:09 AM
I've tried to give Pat Fenlon every chance but tonight I became convinced he aint got it and it's time for him to go.

Pish Hearts team there for the taking and HIS team just wasn't good enough to do them - and not for the first time this season either!

At the end of the day his job is keeping US happy and he is falling well short of the mark despite enough time and decent backing - time for the tache to pull the trigger - Pat out Butcher in!

Nevi_SOL
31-10-2013, 02:12 AM
lets get ourselves heard by the people who we really want to know,

I have sent my email over to the board

board@hibernianfc.co.uk (board@hibernianfc.co.uk)

Saorsa
31-10-2013, 02:16 AM
Can't beat the worst hearts team in living memory, please no more.My memory is longer than yours but that still stands, worst yam team I've seen yet we still cannae beat them, good bye Fenlon but that disnae help if the same ****in' dumplin' is appointing the next useless **** so **** off Petrie as well :bye:

SouthamptonHibs
31-10-2013, 04:12 AM
The club is rotten to the core, top to bottom, a bunch of wage theifs the lot of them

weonlywon6-2
31-10-2013, 05:05 AM
I didnt feel like this under calderwood.time to move on pat.
They are awful but we just dont have a clue

Hibeesforever
31-10-2013, 06:16 AM
So we are in no doubt, despite what the propaganda media might say, thay "young Hearts" side was the worst to take the field at ER in my lifetime.
It certainly seems indicative of the malaise at Hibernian football club that the manager did not resign straight away. It was worse than the Hampden debacle where the referee actively ensured Hearts prospered.
Sir Tom Farmer has his picture splattered all over Leith as a community man that saved Hibs.
Well principle shareholder, now is the time that you really need to become more visible. What was seen tonight was no way to run a football club of enormous community importance.
When the Leith community sees the outright criminal financial skullduggery going unpunished across the city and then has to witnesses that shocking defeat, surely it is time to "get back involved" in the boardroom of the football club.
Sir Tom, you are a great man, do not undermine the work of building the physical stadium by inadvertently turning it into a souless statue type monument from your inertia.
Get back in the boardroom and sort out the mess.
If you don't want to then pass the shares directly to a fans group. This seems to be the modern way. Absent owners are no good for the fans.

weonlywon6-2
31-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Just seen pat on sky sports news,says we played really well,guess he wasnt there.

Please for the good of hibs move over and let someone else in

IWasThere2016
31-10-2013, 06:42 AM
lets get ourselves heard by the people who we really want to know,

I have sent my email over to the board

board@hibernianfc.co.uk (board@hibernianfc.co.uk)

Email sent - asking for PF and RP to go for poor football and poor leadership (cited slide since 2007) respectively.

Indefensible to back either of them IMHO - and we cannot afford to keep either in post.

Plans for ICT game a week on Sat. scrapped

Beefster
31-10-2013, 06:45 AM
Emailing them is a waste of energy and bandwidth. They won't give a **** what the support thinks until it affects the bottom line.

Cropley10
31-10-2013, 07:33 AM
What`s your opinión ? Have you ever been to a Hibernian match ? Do you really want to support a club where manager is forced to leave an hour or so after a match ? Why use " all " when many Hibernian fans do not want a managerial change ?

You're at the wind up son.

erskine-hibby
31-10-2013, 08:02 AM
The first 20mins or so apart, I thought we were poor in the extreme. Sure we attacked...up to about 25-30 yards out, but lacked the guile or skill to take it further and actually score. Like their goal, Craigs chance came from a mistake in defence rather than any attacking skill on our part. Ffs we were playing their under 18 squad! No excuses.