PDA

View Full Version : parking

davehiby
30-10-2013, 11:30 AM
could any kind soul please tell me if anyone can park in the old b&q car park on easter rd ...parking not a problem when i come on the bike just in the car cheers in advance

Hibee87
30-10-2013, 11:32 AM
could any kind soul please tell me if anyone can park in the old b&q car park on easter rd ...parking not a problem when i come on the bike just in the car cheers in advance

Yes, the car park is full every home game so get there early :wink:

davehiby
30-10-2013, 11:50 AM

cheers :)

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 11:53 AM

just how early is early ? i'm fed up parking down at tesco opposite the persevere :rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
30-10-2013, 11:54 AM
just how early is early ? i'm fed up parking down at tesco opposite the persevere :rolleyes:

I park every game a 10 minute walk from the stadium on Lochend Road, no problem.

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 12:09 PM
I park every game a 10 minute walk from the stadium on Lochend Road, no problem.

i've never even thought of around that way, just on the main road yep ? is that where the old sunblest factory used to be/still is ?

Hibee87
30-10-2013, 12:17 PM

Its hard to say r.e tonight as the kick off time is funny and most people will prob drive.

Normally about 2:15-2:30 it is full on a satarday so I would say 6 the back of 6 before it is full, only problem about parking there is getting out after the game.

Personally id say tesco is the best option as it usually allows for a quick escape after the game......however noone will be escaping quickly tonight :wink:

Scouse Hibee
30-10-2013, 12:23 PM
i've never even thought of around that way, just on the main road yep ? is that where the old sunblest factory used to be/still is ?

Not sure about Sunblest mate (I'm a foreigner :greengrin) but walk out of East Stand turn right keep walking until T junction and then turn left is where I've been parking for years on the main road.

hibs4thecup1988
30-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Its hard to say r.e tonight as the kick off time is funny and most people will prob drive.

Normally about 2:15-2:30 it is full on a satarday so I would say 6 the back of 6 before it is full, only problem about parking there is getting out after the game.

Personally id say tesco is the best option as it usually allows for a quick escape after the game......however noone will be escaping quickly tonight :wink:

Apart from the jambos I hope :wink:

greenlex
30-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Not sure about Sunblest mate (I'm a foreigner :greengrin) but walk out of East Stand turn right keep walking until T junction and then turn left is where I've been parking for years on the main road.Thats Sunblest.:agree:

Aaron
30-10-2013, 12:28 PM

Not for long as it is soon to be a Lidl

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 12:32 PM

took approx 15 mins to get out on saturday :( and i'm impatient :greengrin

was gonna try B&Q car park....until you mentioned after the game...probably brutal trying to get out then :hmmm:

Not sure about Sunblest mate (I'm a foreigner :greengrin) but walk out of East Stand turn right keep walking until T junction and then turn left is where I've been parking for years on the main road.

aye that's exactly where sunblest was :greengrin opposite, you could see it whilst walking towards it :) think i'l try there then instead muchas gracias foreign man :greengrin