PDA

View Full Version : Billy Brown what a clown!

KingFranck
29-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Just saw him saying all the pressure is on Hibs the interviewer then says to James McP he says the pressures on you big James response does it look like I'm under pressure well said big man

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Just saw him saying all the pressure is on Hibs the interviewer then says to James McP he says the pressures on you big James response does it look like I'm under pressure well said big man

Saw that, billy brown is a big fat clown. As for McPake, smart answer from a smart guy!

Davy Mac
29-10-2013, 05:34 PM

Billy Brown is nothing more than wishy washy, non assertive, sit on the fence, government hand out type , cannae be a Hibee trumpet.

IIRC I lost all respect for this twit after comments I heard on Sportscene, whiny, high pitched ponse and he is death by boredom.

greenpaper55
29-10-2013, 05:37 PM
He brought a new meaning to the term rambling, i hope the Hearts team listen to his every word tomorrow.

Aldo
29-10-2013, 05:58 PM
In a word he is a Jamboid Baw Bag of the highest order.

Billychaotic182
29-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Billy Brown has been places and done things.

jakeshibs
29-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Who cares what that fat clown says, lets get in tae him tae!!:flag:

Wheat Hound
29-10-2013, 06:05 PM
He's definitely strugglin strugglin strugglin now.......

Billychaotic182
29-10-2013, 06:06 PM
He's definitely strugglin strugglin strugglin now.......

Strugglin

LeithBoozy
29-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Who cares what that fat clown says, lets get in tae him tae!!:flag:

Gary Cocke and Brown will find out what pressure is on Wed, when Hibs pump them out of the cup. :greengrin

Smiggy 7-0
29-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Saw that, billy brown is a big fat clown. As for McPake, smart answer from a smart guy! Exactly, do the talking on the pitch and shut that wee fat erse up.

Brightside
29-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Fenlon just needs to show that to the players....no need for any team talk. Show them that, then let them rip the **** apart.

andy1875
29-10-2013, 06:26 PM
The interview and his comments are quite literally laughable.

It's an Edinburgh derby, both teams are under pressure to win and both sets of fans want this big time.

There will never be a derby game that involves no pressure.

So good try Billy, ya big roaster!

29-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Billy Brown is a hearts ******* !!!

Makaveli
29-10-2013, 06:28 PM
10 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Billy...

Spike Mandela
29-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Billy Brown trying to play Alex Ferguson style mindgames is like being savaged by a dead sheep.

Jonnyboy
29-10-2013, 06:40 PM
In a word he is a Jamboid Baw Bag of the highest order.

That's ten words :greengrin

BB, another of Calderclown's cock ups

Aldo
29-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Fenlon just needs to show that to the players....no need for any team talk. Show them that, then let them rip the **** apart.

I would like to think there would be no need for nowt especially after our last performance against them.

It's a derby and they should be up for it.

Aldo
29-10-2013, 06:43 PM
That's ten words :greengrin BB, another of Calderclown's cock ups

Ha ha like it and defo another if CC **** ups

Diclonius
29-10-2013, 06:46 PM

A truer word never said.

OsloHibs
29-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Hope the Hibs players were watching. Stick it right up this foolish man.

kaimendhibs
29-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Saw him on the news, what a total roaster

Sent from my iphone

Hibercelona
29-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Hopefully gets plenty of stick from the west tomorrow. Would be funny to see him having another meltdown.

iwasthere1972
29-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Brown. Just the word itself sums him up.

Made a right fool of himself with his rant when managing (if that's what he was doing) East Fife.

erin go bragh
29-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Emptied by East Fife . Says it all really .

Ggtth

hibbymick
29-10-2013, 07:48 PM
I heard him bumming Gary Locke up big time. Thats one way to hang on to your job Billy boy. Wonder if hes got his heid oot his arse yet.

.Sean.
29-10-2013, 07:48 PM
Ah've been places, ah've seen 'hings

Purehibee_MYB
29-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Anyone got a link to watch this erse?

bingo70
29-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Tin hat on here but has he not got a point?

We need to win tomorrow, to not win is unthinkable and would be totally unacceptable. Hearts on the other hand have got a million and one excuses were they to lose and in all honesty they probably could do without the extra games a cup run would give them if they've got any ideas of staying up.

We have to win tomorrow and the players need to deal with that pressure.

He's still a hearts **** though.

One Day
29-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Ah've been places, ah've seen 'hings

Ah but have you seen Billy Brown in any of these places

Onion
29-10-2013, 08:04 PM

We need to win tomorrow, to not win is unthinkable and would be totally unacceptable. Hearts on the other hand have got a million and one excuses were they to lose and in all honesty they probably could do without the extra games a cup run would give them if they've got any ideas of staying up.

That all makes sense, only because we are Hibs. An ambitious, well managed club would see this as one thing...

... a fantastic opportunity to completely stuff their greatest rivals while they are at their lowest ebb, to start the process of making up for some horrendous results over the last few years, to punish them for their years of cheating and to give Hibs fans something to really cheer about. An ambitious, driven club would see this as a god send.

Hibercelona
29-10-2013, 08:06 PM

There's 2 ways to look at it.

They "need" to win tomorrow, because it's all they'll have for years upon years to come.

Thecat23
29-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Is it me or does Billy Brown look and sound like he's a wee bit mental? I wouldn't put him in charge of blowing up balloons at a party never mind being a No.2

The mans a roaster of the highest. Loves a meltdown and a shout fest with players. So glad he's gone to them. I know at least 3 players who cannot stand him :D

Jim44
29-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Brown. Just the word itself sums him up.

Made a right fool of himself with his rant when managing (if that's what he was doing) East Fife.

That performance really revealed that the poor guy has serious mental health issues and can not be taken seriously.

Wilson
29-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Is it me or does Billy Brown look and sound like he's a wee bit mental? I wouldn't put him in charge of blowing up balloons at a party never mind being a No.2

The mans a roaster of the highest. Loves a meltdown and a shout fest with players. So glad he's gone to them. I know at least 3 players who cannot stand him :D

With the amount of hot air coming from him that is exactly the job I WOULD give him.

jabis
29-10-2013, 08:22 PM
That's ten words :greengrin

BB, another of Calderclown's cock ups

pedantry, pure and simple,BB is a God.........he's been there !

jdships
29-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Poor guy is a case where he is " More to be laughed at than pitied "
I attended a Herts function a few years ago when he was with Jeff's .
Almost an embaressment to listen to

:rolleyes:

Billy Whizz
29-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Poor guy is a case where he is " More to be laughed at than pitied "
I attended a Herts function a few years ago when he was with Jeff's .
Almost an embaressment to listen to

:rolleyes:

Should never been employed at Hibs. One of our poorer decisions

Bostonhibby
29-10-2013, 08:39 PM

:confused:Not the poppy money surely? Does he claim to know where it is / went?

Was he the mysterious yakback poster in his wet underwear on a balcony somewhere in Bulgaria?

The plot thickens, he is such a subtle clever man with all these riddles he sets.......

Ah well, whatever it is he has done and wherever he has been, I am sure it will all prove to be hot air, my money is on it being that he hung around wi Jumbo Jeffries for a couple of seasons and got to carry his golf bag or maybe tried on his trousers when he wasn't looking.

weecounty hibby
29-10-2013, 08:41 PM
I find it embarrassing that this clown was ever employed by our football club

hibees 7062
29-10-2013, 08:51 PM
:confused:Not the poppy money surely? Does he claim to know where it is / went?

Was he the mysterious yakback poster in his wet underwear on a balcony somewhere in Bulgaria?

The plot thickens, he is such a subtle clever man with all these riddles he sets.......

Ah well, whatever it is he has done and wherever he has been, I am sure it will all prove to be hot air, my money is on it being that he hung around wi Jumbo Jeffries for a couple of seasons and got to carry his golf bag or maybe tried on his trousers when he wasn't looking.

:greengrin:greengrin

Jonnyboy
29-10-2013, 08:52 PM
pedantry, pure and simple,BB is a God.........he's been there !

Don't mind him being 'there' it's 'here' I'm worried about :greengrin

Albion Hibs
29-10-2013, 08:53 PM
This seems to be the only media response he has, there is a rather entertaining youtube video that proves it.

Billy, you get more cringeworthy as the years go on...and in case you have not noticed, your club is broke, you have a team of less than average footballers and just for good measure you are 15 points behind 2nd bottom in the league heading into November. I think you should avoid all "pressure" related subjects.

bigstu
29-10-2013, 08:57 PM
They all keep banging on about Hibs having spent £200k in the summer that no other team could have afforded blah blah. Has nobody worked out yet that that figure was made up & we spent nothing like than on Collins!

Albion Hibs
29-10-2013, 09:04 PM
They all keep banging on about Hibs having spent £200k in the summer that no other team could have afforded blah blah. Has nobody worked out yet that that figure was made up & we spent nothing like than on Collins!

Its is also the equivalent to just over two months wages for Nade and Obua.

aunty joyce
29-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Anyone got a link to watch this erse?
http://player.stv.tv/programmes/news-at-six-edinburgh-east-full/ about 18 minutes in :-)

AlbertK86
29-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Have hearts won a game since he got an official contract as Gary cocke's assistant

Since Darren Murray left for Coventry the young superstars are struggling even more

Brown is a Clown who brings depression to everybody he speaks to

Hopefully he will be put firmly back in his box the morn's night

RickyS
29-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Have hearts won a game since he got an official contract as Gary cocke's assistant

Since Darren Murray left for Coventry the young superstars are struggling even more

Brown is a Clown who brings depression to everybody he speaks to

Hopefully he will be put firmly back in his box the morn's night

here is what graham stack had to say about the silly old ****

Graham Stack ‏@GrahamStack1 11 Aug
Billy Browns a snake! Never liked him at Hibs and dislike the man even more now #Slippery #YesMan #NoDignity #OldFashioned #Clueless

basehibby
29-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Will never forget the clueless old fud getting GOC banned by insisting he was diving on Sportscene (which was subsequently dropped on appeal) - absolute ERSE!

Purehibee_MYB
29-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Haha love our James' reply!

leithsansiro
29-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but his interview on Radio Scotland's football coverage tonight was pretty much in the same vein.

A particular stand out comment from me was his assertions that Hibs are the hot favourites because "they've gone out and spent a lot of money, no-one else is spending £200k on a player". I wonder if he understands the concept of irony, or is he really that thick?

I also liked him trying to ramp up the pressure on Hibs by asserting that Hearts are all just talented laddies whereas "Hibs don't really have any young players", or words to that effect.

Genuinely, I'm embarrassed that we ever provided him with a wage.

Weststandwanab
29-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but his interview on Radio Scotland's football coverage tonight was pretty much in the same vein.

A particular stand out comment from me was his assertions that Hibs are the hot favourites because "they've gone out and spent a lot of money, no-one else is spending £200k on a player". I wonder if he understands the concept of irony, or is he really that thick?

I also liked him trying to ramp up the pressure on Hibs by asserting that Hearts are all just talented laddies whereas "Hibs don't really have any young players", or words to that effect.

Genuinely, I'm embarrassed that we ever provided him with a wage. really is thick . ! But that aside BB was heard today last night in a well known pub in musselburgh that in his opinion "Hearts will survive in some form but Tynecastle is gone as it is the only asset with any value"

Scottie
29-10-2013, 10:32 PM
The man's NO worth his own thread on here

Vermin like the rest o the window-licker's from the west o the city. :giruy::giruy::giruy:

IWasThere2016
29-10-2013, 10:59 PM
He's a twat.

KiddA
30-10-2013, 03:03 AM

Absolute fud of a man of the highest order :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQWTdhRZw8 :greengrin

Hopefully he will give one of his Braveheart speeches tomorrow night :thumbsup: surly the young players know he is a fud :agree:

Deansy
30-10-2013, 03:59 AM
"Not many clubs can pay £200,000 for a player and Hibs have, so there is a financial outlay"

After 30+ years of their 'Finance Football' business-model, HE moans about US having a financial advantage ?? :confused:

Pretty Boy
30-10-2013, 07:52 AM
The kind of man i can imagine wearing his Hearts training gear to the supermarket just so people know who he is.

Absolute roaster who should have been dragged out of ER the second he mentioned the words 'mixed feelings' in the build up to that final.

Onion
30-10-2013, 08:56 AM
"Not many clubs can pay £200,000 for a player and Hibs have, so there is a financial outlay"

After 30+ years of their 'Finance Football' business-model, HE moans about US having a financial advantage ?? :confused:

:agree: The guy is thick as ****. His latest comment..."

"... Billy Brown has branded Hibs as under-achievers ahead of tonight’s League Cup quarter final..."

I thought his job was to play mind-games, not motivate our players. Expect BB to choke on those words before the night's out :greengrin

Aldo
30-10-2013, 09:01 AM
One way and one way only to shut that roaster up and that's to win.

3pm
30-10-2013, 09:06 AM
I heard about some his 'off camera' speeches at East Fife.

Total clown!

As Aldo says, shove it right up him the night.

Aldo
30-10-2013, 09:10 AM
I heard about some his 'off camera' speeches at East Fife. Total clown! As Aldo says, shove it right up him the night.

From the minute he was appointed at EF to the day he was booted out the majority of the players Hated the way he spoke to them and his antiquated training methods

. I have this on very good authority from a very good source within the club. I speak with him pretty much every day.

BB was close to getting a smack on more than one occasion before during and after games.

Ps Wee Fat Robbo is going to be part of the back room staff tonite as golden shower thinks this will be a morale booster for his kids and unsettle our team. REALLY

Thecat23
30-10-2013, 09:12 AM
Believe me the young lads at Hearts are fed up with him and the way he shouts at them during training and games. He's miles behind the modern game and hasn't a clue how to handle pressure which is ironic in this case.

He will be punted out of Hearts either before the season is out or soon as it's over mark my words.

Aldo
30-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Believe me the young lads at Hearts are fed up with him and the way he shouts at them during training and games. He's miles behind the modern game and hasn't a clue how to handle pressure with is ironic in this case. He will be punted out of Hearts either before the season is out or soon as it's over mark my words.

Let's hope the roaster shouts at them from the touch line the nite and puts them off,

Seems to be a recurring theme with him does it not?

Gmack7
30-10-2013, 09:17 AM
A number 2 and called brown
If the cap fits

3pm
30-10-2013, 09:18 AM
From the minute he was appointed at EF to the day he was booted out the majority of the players Hated the way he spoke to them and his antiquated training methods

. I have this on very good authority from a very good source within the club. I speak with him pretty much every day.

BB was close to getting a smack on more than one occasion before during and after games.

Ps Wee Fat Robbo is going to be part of the back room staff tonite as golden shower thinks this will be a morale booster for his kids and unsettle our team. REALLY

We'll compare notes at some time!

Thecat23
30-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Let's hope the roaster shouts at them from the touch line the nite and puts them off,

Seems to be a recurring theme with him does it not?

No doubt he will be mate, the man is unhinged if you ask me. I'm delighted he's on their coaching team.

Aldo
30-10-2013, 09:23 AM
We'll compare notes at some time!

Maybe we should. It's comical really. Just his attitude etc and the way he speaks and reacts to folk.

It's like he'd managed a big team but let's face it he hasn't

TRC
30-10-2013, 09:35 AM
he did say he worked with one of the best coaches in the country JIm Jeffries. almost had to re read it. is he still at 2nd division Dunfermline? the man is a moron of the highest order. his rant at EF was highly amusing though. reminds me of an angry P.E teacher who never made it in his chosen sport and is now so bitter and twisted that he throws himself into every tackle during class!

Sudds_1
30-10-2013, 09:49 AM
I heard him bumming Gary Locke up big time. Thats one way to hang on to your job Billy boy. Wonder if hes got his heid oot his arse yet.

He's the kind of pish that oor Gary likjes apparently...............
:cb

Jim44
30-10-2013, 10:30 AM
"..... reminds me of an angry P.E teacher who never made it in his chosen sport and is now so bitter and twisted that he throws himself into every tackle during class! "

Anyone seen the film, Kes? Brown is a dead ringer for the naff PE teacher, played by Brian Glover.

LeithBoozy
30-10-2013, 11:07 AM

Definitely this, the jealousy just pours out of the man. Must have broken his jambo heart to see how a well-run club works, the ground, training centre, wages on time for Mrs Brown, big team my erse. :greengrin

PeterboroHibee
30-10-2013, 11:10 AM

Agreed, we are the home team, have already lost to them this season, and regardless of results, arent playing very well. The pressure is all on us as they will almost be expected to lose.

In saying that its ridiculous Brown coming out with it, it just seems like his usual nonsense and its a great way to fire up our players even further!

I like Stack's tweet about him as well.

TRC
30-10-2013, 11:15 AM
"..... reminds me of an angry P.E teacher who never made it in his chosen sport and is now so bitter and twisted that he throws himself into every tackle during class! "

Anyone seen the film, Kes? Brown is a dead ringer for the naff PE teacher, played by Brian Glover.

This is was one of the teachers that I thought off. it was one of my dad's favourite films to show when he was an English teacher. you'd never guess my dad was an English teacher by my spelling and grammar.

Robinho08
30-10-2013, 11:29 AM
The Boy is choob to the highest order. Still annoys me that he was allowed to join our club! Much is that bawbag getting paid at the moment?

Scouse Hibee
30-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Billy Brown's plan has worked a treat going by the reaction here. Too easy for him!

3pm
30-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Billy Brown's plan has worked a treat going by the reaction here. Too easy for him!

No smart enough to have a plan.

Twa Cairpets
30-10-2013, 11:37 AM

What "plan"? You credit the fud with the capability of creating a "plan". If he was trying to put pressure on the club/players, he's utterly failed. He's been derided as being an utter trumpet, and I suspect his comments haven't increased the pressure on us by the merest scintilla.

If of course, his plan was to be exposed to public ridicule as a result of his rambling, dribbling incoherent stream of Lockey juice, then he's bob on the money

Scouse Hibee
30-10-2013, 11:40 AM
What "plan"? You credit the fud with the capability of creating a "plan". If he was trying to put pressure on the club/players, he's utterly failed. He's been derided as being an utter trumpet, and I suspect his comments haven't increased the pressure on us by the merest scintilla.

If of course, his plan was to be exposed to public ridicule as a result of his rambling, dribbling incoherent stream of Lockey juice, then he's bob on the money

:faf: Calm Down, Calm Down, he's certainly stirred up the Hibs support! How many times have you seen something similar before a big game, it makes me laugh not angry unlike some folk.

Sumner
30-10-2013, 12:24 PM
If Hibs do the business tonite MANY grins should be directed at Broon by our players .. Wouldn't waste breath talking to the clown, but a grin is universal language that can be understood even by a Yam Muppet