PDA

View Full Version : Half time v hearts

29-10-2013, 08:57 AM
I would like us to do something at half time to rub it in the faces of those *******s. Time and time again when we go to tynecastle, those morons bring on the likes of Robertson, Skacel etc etc. to try wind us up and gee up the home fans. We never do anything like that, christ we even sacked our tannoy guy for playing taxman! We need to stop this nicey nicey, scared to poke fun at our rivals incase its hurts their feelings attitude, they clowns do it to us all the time. It's harmless rivalry wind ups, i'm not talking anything serious but it seems we have always been too feared to do it, yet those ********s absolutely love doing everything they can to lord it over us.

Love to see us bring on the 6-2 and 0-7 scorers or something like that. It will get the home fans lifted and a wee chance to wind up the ****. I know its seems a bit petty but like I say, they continuously do it to us. Every chance they get to have a go at us they take.

mutley
29-10-2013, 08:59 AM
If LG is still around, get thim warming up and practicing penalties at their end

mutley
29-10-2013, 09:00 AM
..................or get a big screen at the FF end showing the highlights of the 6-2 , 7-0 games

29-10-2013, 09:01 AM
If LG is still around, get thim warming up and practicing penalties at their end

Would love to see him come on the pitch at half time. The **** hate him and he hates them - that would really get them going and the home fans would give him a fantastic reception.

IanM
29-10-2013, 09:08 AM
Would love to see him come on the pitch at half time. The **** hate him and he hates them - that would really get them going and the home fans would give him a fantastic reception.
only if we're winning though :greengrin

California-Hibs
29-10-2013, 09:09 AM
I would like us to do something at half time to rub it in the faces of those *******s. Time and time again when we go to tynecastle, those morons bring on the likes of Robertson, Skacel etc etc. to try wind us up and gee up the home fans. We never do anything like that, christ we even sacked our tannoy guy for playing taxman! We need to stop this nicey nicey, scared to poke fun at our rivals incase its hurts their feelings attitude, they clowns do it to us all the time. It's harmless rivalry wind ups, i'm not talking anything serious but it seems we have always been too feared to do it, yet those ********s absolutely love doing everything they can to lord it over us.

Love to see us bring on the 6-2 and 0-7 scorers or something like that. It will get the home fans lifted and a wee chance to wind up the ****. I know its seems a bit petty but like I say, they continuously do it to us. Every chance they get to have a go at us they take.

Couldn't agree more! Been thinking the exact same for ages, I hate this whole nicey nice stuff we portray when in comes to them! We miss the opportunity time and time again to play a song that could get under their skin, bring on a fans favorite player, throw in cheeky wee things when announcing etc. I've had many ideas of things is do if I was stadium announcer, believe me, the majority of you guys would love it!

The state that they're in and have been in for some time is crying of for us to rub abit of salt in their wounds! Heck, the fans should be waving all sorts of banners/singing many songs so remind them just what they've do e and what they're going through right now!

C'mon Hibs, get a few ex players on the field, give it yaldy when announcing them, play Abba - Money, The Magnificent Seven, Beatles - Yellow Submarine, The Monkeys - Daydream Beliver, these kinda songs that will make us Hibees smile and send a clear message to those Jambos. It's a game against our biggest rivals, having abit of fun at their expense is what goes on in many other derbies around the world!

lord bunberry
29-10-2013, 09:10 AM
I would rather did something before kick off, I will be smoking in the toilets at half time.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-10-2013, 09:15 AM
I'd prefer if we did our talking against them during the game. Pumping them would be the best way to get the message across.

blackpoolhibs
29-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Maybe we could paint the away dressing room green?

HH81
29-10-2013, 09:19 AM
I think we should set up a paint stall outside the away entrance and a sign saying your ticket it only valid if you have a green face.

Hibs7
29-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Maybe we could paint the away dressing room green?

It is !!

29-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Couldn't agree more! Been thinking the exact same for ages, I hate this whole nicey nice stuff we portray when in comes to them! We miss the opportunity time and time again to play a song that could get under their skin, bring on a fans favorite player, throw in cheeky wee things when announcing etc. I've had many ideas of things is do if I was stadium announcer, believe me, the majority of you guys would love it!

The state that they're in and have been in for some time is crying of for us to rub abit of salt in their wounds! Heck, the fans should be waving all sorts of banners/singing many songs so remind them just what they've do e and what they're going through right now!

C'mon Hibs, get a few ex players on the field, give it yaldy when announcing them, play Abba - Money, The Magnificent Seven, Beatles - Yellow Submarine, The Monkeys - Daydream Beliver, these kinda songs that will make us Hibees smile and send a clear message to those Jambos. It's a game against our biggest rivals, having abit of fun at their expense is what goes on in many other derbies around the world!

Absolutely. The announcer at tynecastle constantly gets in digs about 5-1 etc. If we were in the predicament that hearts are in atm, they would stop at nothing to rub it in our faces, yet the moment we have a very mild, poke at them by playing taxman its a sackable offence!

blackpoolhibs
29-10-2013, 09:45 AM
It is !!

Take that big hook out your mouth. :wink:

29-10-2013, 09:45 AM
I'd prefer if we did our talking against them during the game. Pumping them would be the best way to get the message across.

Of course it is but all I'm saying is that I think we need to toughen up a wee bit and give them it back as they constantly find ways to have digs at us.

Weststandwanab
29-10-2013, 10:17 AM
..................or get a big screen at the FF end showing the highlights of the 6-2 , 7-0 games
Can you see the fault in your argument?

TRC
29-10-2013, 11:31 AM
just announce hibs poppy appeal figures.

Deek01
29-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Sparky tweeted me back saying he'd ''love it!!!'' to come on the pitch at half time, hibs were included in the tweet so hopefully they've noted it.

29-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Sparky tweeted me back saying he'd ''love it!!!'' to come on the pitch at half time, hibs were included in the tweet so hopefully they've noted it.

:thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
29-10-2013, 06:47 PM
We are too nice .... we have always been too nice ..... nice is a big problem for this club.

Hibercelona
29-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Derek Riordan and Leigh Griffiths to do a little jig down towards the away end would be rather satisfying. :cb

weonlywon6-2
29-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Why dont we get a massive inflatable backside and blow it up in front of the yams at half time???

SteveHFC
29-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Derek Riordan and Leigh Griffiths to do a little jig down towards the away end would be rather satisfying. :cb

:cb

Hibercelona
29-10-2013, 07:06 PM
:cb

Would be rather GIF worthy wouldn't you say? :greengrin

pacorosssco
29-10-2013, 07:08 PM
In the interests of being impartial Hibs should get Mad Vlad on to take a bow in front of both sets of supporters or dress someone up like him anyway:greengrin

SteveHFC
29-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Would be rather GIF worthy wouldn't you say? :greengrin

Of course :wink: