PDA

View Full Version : Derby in the states

JimmyL
29-10-2013, 12:49 AM
In New Jersey anyone know of anywhere I can catch game bar or tv channel that will show bbc

CA Hibby
29-10-2013, 11:12 PM
In New Jersey anyone know of anywhere I can catch game bar or tv channel that will show bbc

I have checked through all the usual channels and it dos'nt seem to be showing anywhere. Is Hibernian TV not covering it?

VivaHiberņa
30-10-2013, 12:39 AM
It's on the telly here, so there's a good chance of a dodgy streaming site having it. Wiziwig is good, though FirstRowSports and MyP2P are also decent. No idea what stream quality will be like mind.

Obviously I'm not recommending you actually use such a website, that would be wrong :wink:.

Sproule Three
30-10-2013, 02:55 AM
It's on the telly here, so there's a good chance of a dodgy streaming site having it. Wiziwig is good, though FirstRowSports and MyP2P are also decent. No idea what stream quality will be like mind.

Obviously I'm not recommending you actually use such a website, that would be wrong :wink:.

VH - I've heard from at 100% reliable source that the sites sometimes give very good quality feed the desktop and have actually performed tests to confirm so ( not that I'm suggesting illegal use) :wink:
how do they go on the iPad ?
I'm on holiday in Fiji. Got a pretty slow but free wifi connection in my hotel but can upgrade to a much quicker rate for a fairly sizeable fee. If it's going to work reasonably well on the iPad I'll watch it at the pool bar with a few pints of Fiji bitter at breakfast

Denverhibby
30-10-2013, 02:59 AM
VH - I've heard from at 100% reliable source that the sites sometimes give very good quality feed the desktop and have actually performed tests to confirm so ( not that I'm suggesting illegal use) :wink:
how do they go on the iPad ?
I'm on holiday in Fiji. Got a pretty slow but free wifi connection in my hotel but can upgrade to a much quicker rate for a fairly sizeable fee. If it's going to work reasonably well on the iPad I'll watch it at the pool bar with a few pints of Fiji bitter at breakfast

Hibs tv are showing the game.

Sproule Three
30-10-2013, 03:16 AM
Hibs tv are showing the game.

DH - I've had more let downs with Hibs TV than from helium filled balloons 2 days after my kids birthday parties.
The first derby of season I missed 30 minutes and three or 4 other major mess ups when I've given it a bash and that's with a pretty good broadband service in Sydney . Considering it once more out of desperation and the fact I'm chilled out on holiday makes the likely disappointment seem more bearable
Can I view Hibs TV now on IOS as I only have my iPad with me? It wasn't compatible before

hongkonghibee
30-10-2013, 03:35 AM
DH - I've had more let downs with Hibs TV than from helium filled balloons 2 days after my kids birthday parties.
The first derby of season I missed 30 minutes and three or 4 other major mess ups when I've given it a bash and that's with a pretty good broadband service in Sydney . Considering it once more out of desperation and the fact I'm chilled out on holiday makes the likely disappointment seem more bearable
Can I view Hibs TV now on IOS as I only have my iPad with me? It wasn't compatible before

Both HibsTVXtra AND HibernianTV International are showing this match

HibsTVXtra (with Hibernian supporters (including Boozy ) commentary) http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/xtra
HibernianTV International (with outside commentary) http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TV/LiveEventsLanding/0,,10290,00.html

On the HibsTVXtra landing page it says which operating systems its compatible with
It says its not compatible with Internet Explorer, but the last 2 matches I watched without problems using IE, so let me know if you manage to watch using your ipad.

pacorosssco
30-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Both HibsTVXtra AND HibernianTV International are showing this match

HibsTVXtra (with Hibernian supporters (including Boozy ) commentary) http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/xtra
HibernianTV International (with outside commentary) http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TV/LiveEventsLanding/0,,10290,00.html

On the HibsTVXtra landing page it says which operating systems its compatible with
It says its not compatible with Internet Explorer, but the last 2 matches I watched without problems using IE, so let me know if you manage to watch using your ipad.

Ive had this explained a hundred times but I still dont understand. What is the difference? Which one is best to use for one offs? thanks in advance

Craig_in_Prague
30-10-2013, 09:34 AM
hoping Bet365 stream it (assuming yes).
This is a great way for games outside of UK.
Small screen but reliable and legal (and free).