PDA

View Full Version : Lets Get Into These Jambos

Emerald
27-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Right, lets have a good shakedown and get all the negativity out of our systems. We need a massive positive Hibs support that needs to concentrate on beating them on Wednesday. Lets get behind the team from now until then, anyone who doesn't have a ticket, get one, we'll have one hell of a party, lets really stuff them big time. :thumbsup:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Right, lets have a good shakedown and get all the negativity out of our systems. We need a massive positive Hibs support that needs to concentrate on beating them on Wednesday. Lets gat behind the team from now until then, anyone who doesn't have a ticket, get one and lets have one hell of a party, lets really stuff them, big time. :thumbsup:

This 100% :agree:

monktonharp
27-10-2013, 10:41 PM
I've given ma'sel a total shake down, spoke to another few Hibees and explained the situation. we need to get as many there on Wed. as possible, to get behind the team. This, in full view of of a crowd of scunnersome gorgie barstewards smirking on the usual lines ....1902 etc nuff said. get there and be part of it!

Emerald
27-10-2013, 10:43 PM
I've given ma'sel a total shake down, spoke to another few Hibees and explained the situation. we need to get as many there on Wed. as possible, to get behind the team. This, in full view of of a crowd of scunnersome gorgie barstewards smirking on the usual lines ....1902 etc nuff said. get there and be part of it!

And live on BBC, the stage is set :thumbsup:

Onion
28-10-2013, 07:56 AM
IMHO we need to win the physical battle first and then think about winning the game. Get into them, as we did Celtic.

One of the Yams biggest worries for their whole season must be injuries and suspensions. Just how much do they want this one, and will they put their bodies on the line ? Yes, a win would put them into the last 4 of the "wee cup", a bit of a boost and a little more money - but at what cost ? Hibs need to get stuck right into them from the off and see if their wee lambs can stand up to that.

Saorsa
28-10-2013, 08:01 AM
IMHO we need to win the physical battle first and then think about winning the game. Get into them, as we did Celtic.

One of the Yams biggest worries for their whole season must be injuries and suspensions. Just how much do they want this one, and will they put their bodies on the line ? Yes, a win would put them into the last 4 of the "wee cup", a bit of a boost and a little more money - but at what cost ? Hibs need to get stuck right into them from the off and see if their wee lambs can stand up to that.:agree: IMO this game disnae need tae be pretty, it needs tae be won, winning against these ***** and being in the next round is all that matters.

'Mon the Hibs :flag: **** the h****s :hahaha::jamboclow

Baader
28-10-2013, 08:10 AM
Must win. Players should still be smarting from getting beat of a bunch of laddies last time... Show them who's boss this time and make no mistake...

Pretty Boy
28-10-2013, 08:15 AM
I'll be there in full voice.

I can't see anyone going who would see anything to be gained by losing, we absolutely MUST win this one.

Thecat23
28-10-2013, 08:33 AM
Don't care how this game is won as long as we go through.

COME ON THE HIBEES!!!!

GreenCastle
28-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Agreed - everyone going on Wednesday will be fully behind the team - I can see the fans really making a decent noise.

Got a feeling Liam Craig is going to score at some point...:agree:

kentao
28-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Football performances go out the window in these types of games another deflected winner in a scruffy match is fine by me. Just hope the players turn up on the night as the fans will be up for it big time. Get an early goal and kick on from their.

GGTTH

leggeto
28-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Right, lets have a good shakedown and get all the negativity out of our systems. We need a massive positive Hibs support that needs to concentrate on beating them on Wednesday. Lets get behind the team from now until then, anyone who doesn't have a ticket, get one, we'll have one hell of a party, lets really stuff them big time. :thumbsup:

agree but unfortunately as its live on council Tele a lot of folk just won't go

BH Hibs
28-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Geeeeerrrrriinnnttaethum

Robinho08
28-10-2013, 11:24 AM
It will be a low scoring affair, we should edge it by 1 nowt.

GGTTH.

Bracksy
28-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Best way to beat them is by getting stuck in and when we have the ball to actually play with the ball and move it through the team, rather than the long ball crap.

At the end of the day we should be beating them by at least 2 goals, as they are so much worse than St Mirren.

silverhibee
28-10-2013, 11:52 AM
:sofa:

My biggest worry for Wednesday is we just don't create enough chances for goals in games, we must have the lowest % for shots on target in this league, so if we do get a chance we need to take it.

The Heff will be a big miss for us.

Aldo
28-10-2013, 12:08 PM
:sofa: My biggest worry for Wednesday is we just don't create enough chances for goals in games, we must have the lowest % for shots on target in this league, so if we do get a chance we need to take it. The Heff will be a big miss for us.

He sure will. I am hoping to see Craig and Robertson in more advanced positions on Wed evening helping the forward (s)

One things for sure.... We don't create we won't score.

Keith_M
28-10-2013, 12:20 PM
I've got no worries about the fans getting behind the team. They once again stepped up to the plate on Saturday.

It's now up to the players to show the same commitment they did against Celtc and start showing who's the new power in Edinburgh football. No player interviews please, all talking to be done on the pitch.

29-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Lets get right ****ing into these charirty robbing, thieving, corrupt, bigoted, arrogant, shameless, trampy, grotty little joke of a club!

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

lyonhibs
29-10-2013, 05:29 PM
In this derby even more so than ever if the players commitment matches that of the fans, we'll be fine.

In this respect, history isn't exactly encouraging though.

It won't be pretty and - despite having a "bigger" team than them - I still think if the quality of our players can't elevate our play above a kick/hoof fest and we are as ****tily one-dimensional as we have been at times this season then they will pinch it.

A decent, committed performance will lead to the result we all want.

Over you to you Fenlon and players :agree:

One Day Soon
29-10-2013, 05:31 PM
:sofa:

My biggest worry for Wednesday is we just don't create enough chances for goals in games, we must have the lowest % for shots on target in this league, so if we do get a chance we need to take it.

The Heff will be a big miss for us.

True, but you do realise that over on Brokebank they have had a lengthy discussion about playing a 1-4-6-0 formation since they have no strikers? Its an hilarious thread.

NAE NOOKIE
29-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Always up for it ................... Lets just get intae these cheatin' Poppy stealin' Debt avoidin' Wage delayin' relgation headin' bassas !!!

Saorsa
29-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Always up for it ................... Lets just get intae these cheatin' Poppy stealin' Debt avoidin' Wage delayin' relgation headin' bassas !!!you forgot inbred, six toed, banjo playing, windae lickin' mutants.

jakeshibs
29-10-2013, 05:58 PM
lets make as much noise and get in tae them, from the first minute, support for full 90 mins lets show all watching what it means to be a Hibs supporter. lets sing till it hurts, nothing but positive thoughts and songs, lets lift the whole city, get every HiBBY you know to come to ER. I am so up for this. "Come on the Hibs, get in tae them":flag:

Aldo
29-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Why beat about the bush

**** the Hearts

jakeshibs
29-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Why beat about the bush

**** the Hearts

:top marks

OsloHibs
29-10-2013, 07:04 PM
:pfgwa:flag:

pacorosssco
29-10-2013, 07:29 PM
:agree: IMO this game disnae need tae be pretty, it needs tae be won, winning against these ***** and being in the next round is all that matters.

'Mon the Hibs :flag: **** the h****s :hahaha::jamboclow

and now if theres a team that knows how to win ugly, its us:thumbsup:any win will do . Come on Hibs just get it done

gorgie greens
29-10-2013, 10:14 PM
The air will be blue,the Mrs will be tutting and shaking her head,i will be kicking every one of those balls,and the jambos to,just wish i wasnt working at 22.00 or i could have a few cans in front of the TV,any way enjoy the game boys will be cheering them on in the hoose.
think we will win by a couple ,bully them kids right from the start and they will have the brown stuff rolling down there legs GGTTH

Saorsa
29-10-2013, 11:53 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2it0gmp.gif