PDA

View Full Version : Cup Tickets

down-the-slope
27-10-2013, 09:46 PM
I have CTU on my ST....so sorted.

One of my girls wants to come (she has ST but not CTU) Just bought her seat online - the new system is fantastic. Quick, easy, no booking fees and access added to her card...

Take a bow those who have got this sorted :not worth

Something that has progressed well.

monktonharp
27-10-2013, 11:21 PM

One of my girls wants to come (she has ST but not CTU) Just bought her seat online - the new system is fantastic. Quick, easy, no booking fees and access added to her card...

Something that has progressed well. good to hear that the club have got to grips with the system they employ. however, it has always been a bugbear of mine, that over the years they have had this one ST, one ticket, for semi-finals/finals. we are not at that stage yet this year , and i'm in no way assuming that we will be after the derby but this year they might have a get out clause if the next stage is played outwith Hampden. still never understand that ST's can not get at least 2 tickets for Hampden games though.

Fifer
28-10-2013, 12:39 AM
good to hear that the club have got to grips with the system they employ. however, it has always been a bugbear of mine, that over the years they have had this one ST, one ticket, for semi-finals/finals. we are not at that stage yet this year , and i'm in no way assuming that we will be after the derby but this year they might have a get out clause if the next stage is played outwith Hampden. still never understand that ST's can not get at least 2 tickets for Hampden games though.
Why do you need 2 tickets

Viva_Palmeiras
28-10-2013, 06:47 AM

Something that has progressed well.

Not needed I use since the cup final. How different is it from the system back then? The more folks that manage their accounts online the eaisier for them to keep info up to date and book without fee. Also reduces the cost to the club so win-win all round!

easty
28-10-2013, 06:51 AM
good to hear that the club have got to grips with the system they employ. however, it has always been a bugbear of mine, that over the years they have had this one ST, one ticket, for semi-finals/finals. we are not at that stage yet this year , and i'm in no way assuming that we will be after the derby but this year they might have a get out clause if the next stage is played outwith Hampden. still never understand that ST's can not get at least 2 tickets for Hampden games though.

You fishing?

Quarter finals and this is getting rolled out already!

Want 2 seats for the final? Buy 2 season tickets. Problem solved.

down-the-slope
28-10-2013, 06:58 AM
Not needed I use since the cup final. How different is it from the system back then? The more folks that manage their accounts online the eaisier for them to keep info up to date and book without fee. Also reduces the cost to the club so win-win all round!

Yoda speaks :hilarious

The interface is pretty much the same - the great advance is no booking fee and that it does not involve a separate trip (35 mile round trip in my case) to TO to collect tickets (very few fans live with a mile of the ground these days) due to loading card

That inconvenience (or inability due to other commitments) has in the past been the difference in going or not

Now if I could just get a pint to be delivered at 7.01 to my seat loaded to card as well :greengrin

wearethehibs
28-10-2013, 07:34 AM

I may be wrong but I thought v Falkirk, ST holders could buy 2 tickets.