PDA

View Full Version : After the game

Last Minute
27-10-2013, 07:44 PM
What is the views of you all that will happen should we lose on Wednesday ? Is it round to the west stand to demand fenlon goes or give him more time.

Jonnyboy
27-10-2013, 07:53 PM
What is the views of you all that will happen should we lose on Wednesday ? Is it round to the west stand to demand fenlon goes or give him more time.

You wont get through if you sit in the FF or East cos the police will have yon barriers up

Glory Lurker
27-10-2013, 07:55 PM
We won't lose on Wednesday.

Hibercelona
27-10-2013, 07:56 PM

I predict the Hibs.net servers to crash for a few hours, followed by days of justified moans and groans.

In the aftermath of this ground shaking masacre, Fenlon will still be the Hibs manager.

Billy Whizz
27-10-2013, 07:57 PM

We shouldn't even be thinking about this.
The game is very winnable, lets get behind the team, and hopefully we can have a memorable night

Diclonius
27-10-2013, 07:57 PM
If we lose on Wednesday then I dread to think what will happen.

Last Minute
27-10-2013, 07:58 PM
I do hope we don't but just wish Heff was playing. you will get through to the west as the barrier is put up just after the ticket office so you will get there. I for one will be waiting on Fenlon should the unthinkable happen

Emerald
27-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Home for some toast and peanut butter. :agree:

hibbymick
27-10-2013, 08:02 PM
I had a fiver on Liam Craig scoring a hat trick v stranraer, and im getting the same feeling about wednesday, get yer shekels on it i tells ye, the bunions throbbin :wink:

Waxy
27-10-2013, 08:03 PM
On wednesday we have a home tie against basically a poor championship side.
Dunno what everyone's worried about.

Bronson
27-10-2013, 08:04 PM
I predict the Hibs.net servers to crash for a few hours, followed by days of justified moans and groans.

In the aftermath of this ground shaking masacre, Fenlon will still be the Hibs manager.

:top marks

Pretty Boy
27-10-2013, 08:05 PM
I think if we lose then not a lot will happen.

There will be a fair bit moaning on here, 1 or 2 will still try to defend PF, then things will settle down and i'm 99% sure we will still have the same manager at the weekend with the crowd down by another couple of hundred.

Apathy rules.

Sir David Gray
27-10-2013, 08:08 PM
What purpose is being served by talking about what might happen if we lose on Wednesday?

If it happens, let's deal with the fallout on Thursday morning. Until then, let's put all our energy into dumping them out the cup.

hibsbollah
Who cares? It's just some overgrown kids kicking a ball about on a piece of grass, FFS:cb

Hamish
We won't lose on Wednesday.

:hmmm: Wish I had your confidence.

Capt Mainwaring
27-10-2013, 08:16 PM
FFS let's focus on supporting the team and building up positive vibes for Wednesday

Biggest game of the season everyone needs to be up for this

Steve20
27-10-2013, 08:22 PM
We'll win on Wednesday.

hfc rd
27-10-2013, 08:46 PM
It would be unbearable to lose to that yams team at home. Simply unthinkable at the thought!

NAE NOOKIE
27-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Straight round to the back of the West with burning torches and pitchforks.

The frenzied baying mob get lathered into a frenzy as a hunchbacked Rod Petrie drool spilling from his twisted mouth climbs to the top of the stand roof clutching this years accounts under one arm and Pat Fenlon under the other.

As the flames of the burning main stand begin to lick around his feet the tragic Petrie starts throwing pages from the ledgers down into the braying mob shouting ......... Balanthing the bookths has made me mad ... mad I tell you. Ha Ha ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!

He then hurls the twisted body of Fenlon down into the crowd who tear it limb from limb, before being engulfed in a huge fire ball caused by an explosion in the West's grease ridden pie stall.

Meanwhile looking across the city from his flock wallpapered penthouse a shadowy figure adjusts his cravat and takes another gulp of his Napoleon Brandy as he watches the tragic flames engulf ER and sighs. What have I done, what have I done.

Hibs90
27-10-2013, 09:58 PM

The frenzied baying mob get lathered into a frenzy as a hunchbacked Rod Petrie drool spilling from his twisted mouth climbs to the top of the stand roof clutching this years accounts under one arm and Pat Fenlon under the other.

As the flames of the burning main stand begin to lick around his feet the tragic Petrie starts throwing pages from the ledgers down into the braying mob shouting ......... Balanthing the bookths has made me mad ... mad I tell you. Ha Ha ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!

He then hurls the twisted body of Fenlon down into the crowd who tear it limb from limb, before being engulfed in a huge fire ball caused by an explosion in the West's grease ridden pie stall.

Meanwhile looking across the city from his flock wallpapered penthouse a shadowy figure adjusts his cravat and takes another gulp of his Napoleon Brandy as he watches the tragic flames engulf ER and sighs. What have I done, what have I done.

:cb

hibsbollah
27-10-2013, 09:59 PM

:hilarious

Hibercelona
27-10-2013, 10:01 PM

You're not going to feel good if things play out this way. :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
28-10-2013, 10:01 AM
You're not going to feel good if things play out this way. :greengrin

Yer right .... It will cost a fortune to replace the main stand, not to mention find another chairman & manager :greengrin

Keith_M
28-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Nothing much will happen.

The board don't seem too bothered, as long as we're pretty average and not losing too much money. The fans moan a lot on internet forums but can't be ars*d doing anything about it.

yeezus.
28-10-2013, 11:42 AM
I can't see us losing on Wednesday either, this is the weakest Hearts team in decades, we'll do them and Fenlon will stay till the end of the season.

hibbymac
28-10-2013, 11:50 AM

Don't worry, it's in hand. :bitchy:

lord bunberry
28-10-2013, 11:55 AM
We won't be able to go round to the west stand, they put the barriers up.

Onion
28-10-2013, 11:58 AM

We'll be locked in and forced to watch the Yams celebrating in front of their fans as if they'd won the world cup.

Onion
28-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Nothing much will happen.

The board don't seem too bothered, as long as we're pretty average and not losing too much money. The fans moan a lot on internet forums but can't be ars*d doing anything about it.

:top marks Hibs fans have become passive, accepting, obedient observers, much like our team, manager and Board.

oconnors_strip
28-10-2013, 12:07 PM
We won't be able to go round to the west stand, they put the barriers up.

They put barriers up outside ticket office on the road, Hibs fans are able to stand outside west stand no problem.

happiehibbie
28-10-2013, 02:35 PM
I do think we will win but let me tell you what will happen

Hearts will put Paterson up front on the side of lewis they have the out ball of a lump into the corner for Pattereson to hold the ball up with Holt and Walker supporting him with Mc hattie and McGown going up the sides

the young lads will run and run with more fight than us and they WILL give us a game

we must pressure mcgowan he is the weak link

GGTH

Aldo
28-10-2013, 02:42 PM
I do think we will win but let me tell you what will happen Hearts will put Paterson up front on the side of lewis they have the out ball of a lump into the corner for Pattereson to hold the ball up with Holt and Walker supporting him with Mc hattie and McGown going up the sides the young lads will run and run with more fight than us and they WILL give us a game we must pressure mcgowan he is the weak link GGTH

We shall see. Lewis had Samaras in his back pocket a few weeks back and there is a rather large height difference there.

Simple and easy way to sort that with them playing one up top, one of the CB moves to the right picks up Patterson and Lewis tucks inside until the header is away.

As for them having more fight than us well we shall see. There is one thing tho... They will be up for it sober need to make sure we are switched on from the minute we cross that white line.

We must also take the game to them and get the likes of Craig and Robertson into the final 3rd to support the CF.

happiehibbie
28-10-2013, 02:46 PM
We shall see. Lewis had Samaras in his back pocket a few weeks back and there is a rather large height difference there.

Simple and easy way to sort that with them playing one up top, one of the CB moves to the right picks up Patterson and Lewis tucks inside until the header is away.

As for them having more fight than us well we shall see. There is one thing tho... They will be up for it sober need to make sure we are switched on from the minute we cross that white line.

We must also take the game to them and get the likes of Craig and Robertson into the final 3rd to support the CF.

I hope your right

i remember Obua giving lewis a torrid time hence the reason I said this will happen

good news is Stevenson is out which only leaves Hamil trying to pull all the strings

Aldo
28-10-2013, 02:54 PM
I hope your right i remember Obua giving lewis a torrid time hence the reason I said this will happen good news is Stevenson is out which only leaves Hamil trying to pull all the strings

Different times mate and different players.

Yip Stevenson being out (has this been confirmed yet) is a bonus but as for Hamill well the only thing he could pull is himself never mind the strings on a football pitch.

Lowest of the low after his disgraceful play acting at Starks park got a fellow pro sent off.

We need to concentrate on our game and make sure we have the right attitude and desire to win this game at all costs. Basically every Hibs player should play Wednesdays game like it's their last.

One Day Soon
28-10-2013, 06:51 PM

I will weep Bulgarian balcony tears of pride and rejoice in the famousness.......oh wait, that's another thread.