PDA

View Full Version : Special Mention for S43 Today - Brilliant !!!!!!!

The Voice Of Reason
26-10-2013, 06:20 PM
I feel the guys over in the East (and the drummer) deserve a special mention for today - what a brilliant performance from you guys (totally outsung the Aberdeen fans until they scored). :agree:

Please keep this up (especially on Wednesday against the C**ts) :agree:

I can only imagine how fantastic the atmosphere would be if we were a good team at home and ripped teams apart!

Well done lads - top marks ! :top marks

FranckSuzy
26-10-2013, 06:23 PM
I feel the guys over in the East (and the drummer) deserve a special mention for today - what a brilliant performance from you guys (totally outsung the Aberdeen fans until they scored). :agree:

I can only imagine how fantastic the atmosphere would be if we were a good team at home and ripped teams apart!

Totally agree, especially about Wed :wink:. Well done to everyone :aok:

matty_f
26-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Only criticism I have is there was no pyro or signs about the police and that.
Other than that, top job!

Gatecrasher
26-10-2013, 07:00 PM
The atmosphere was pretty good today helped by a decent Aberdeen support, the one thing I would say though is I don't like the sheep ****ger, IMO it's one of those things that was funny 15-20 years ago but not now. Also the Aberdeen fans just play on it big time now.

The Voice Of Reason
26-10-2013, 07:02 PM
The atmosphere was pretty good today helped by a decent Aberdeen support, the one thing I would say though is I don't like the sheep ****ger, IMO it's one of those things that was funny 15-20 years ago but not now. Also the Aberdeen fans just play on it big time now.

But our lads totally outsung that "decent Aberdeen support" until they scored ! :agree: :aok:

Gatecrasher
26-10-2013, 07:05 PM
But our lads totally outsung that "decent Aberdeen support" until they scored ! :agree: :aok:
They did completely outsing them :agree:,but more fans usually add something to a game and atmosphere IMO.

The Voice Of Reason
26-10-2013, 07:09 PM
They did completely outsing them :agree:,but more fans usually add something to a game and atmosphere IMO.

Agreed :agree:

kentao
26-10-2013, 07:10 PM
S43 is the best thing we have going at Easter Road these days. Another great performance and looking forward to the madness on Wednesday.

Keep it up

The Voice Of Reason
26-10-2013, 07:15 PM
S43 is the best thing we have going at Easter Road these days. Another great performance and looking forward to the madness on Wednesday.

Keep it up

Hear hear - I'll second that sir :agree:

:flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Thought S43 were magic today, keep it up lads!

blackpoolhibs
26-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Another part of what we have right off the field, but sadly the main reason folk go to Easter Road is again not up to the standards of the surroundings. :boo hoo:

The Voice Of Reason
26-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Another part of what we have right off the field, but sadly the main reason folk go to Easter Road is again not up to the standards of the surroundings. :boo hoo:

You are correct BH.

As I alluded to, can you imagine what the atmosphere would be like if we actually won games at ER and ripped teams apart ?!

I just hope the dreadful fayre on offer doesn't eventually sicken these S43 guys and drive them away........

HibeeHendo
26-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Wonder what it would've been like if we had Sect 43 in the Mowbray days.

Bishop Hibee
26-10-2013, 10:58 PM

Would have been brilliant. Well done Sect 43, more of the same on Wednesday.

cabbageandribs1875
26-10-2013, 11:24 PM
what's wae the mutton molesters singing oh the hibees are gay p@sh the last twice they've been at ER :rolleyes: c'mon sheepies it's boring and old hat now ffs, it's not even annoying or even funny ya dafties :yawn: can they not get some new material instead of copying the pink mutants:rolleyes:

RIP
26-10-2013, 11:56 PM
Singing for ninety minutes is the only reason me and the laddies go along these days.

Everything else at the club has a stench of dull mediocrity about it. Board. Manager. Tactics. Performance.

The whole place needs a heart transplant and blood transfusion

Pete
27-10-2013, 01:13 AM
what's wae the mutton molesters singing oh the hibees are gay p@sh the last twice they've been at ER :rolleyes: c'mon sheepies it's boring and old hat now ffs, it's not even annoying or even funny ya dafties :yawn: can they not get some new material instead of copying the pink mutants:rolleyes:

They're just saying "if you lot are are going to be unoriginal and old hat, we will be too".

They're quite witty that mob and they certainly wouldn't want to give the Saviles credit for anything without good reason. :greengrin

Davy Mac
27-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Singing for ninety minutes is the only reason me and the laddies go along these days.

Everything else at the club has a stench of dull mediocrity about it. Board. Manager. Tactics. Performance.

The whole place needs a heart transplant and blood transfusion

That made me laugh.......

Liking the new flag colours, more flags please!

marinello59
27-10-2013, 05:12 AM

When the team plays well the atmosphere takes care of itself. And it generally did.

SouthamptonHibs
27-10-2013, 05:23 AM
Sad thing though hubs ie hibernian are pish. I was there in malnourished and first derby, nothing has changed Fenlon must goooooooooo

SouthamptonHibs
27-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Should say malmo, but yes we were malnourished haha

jeffers
27-10-2013, 06:34 AM
Hopefully yesterday will stop the posts claiming the fans get on the players backs at ER and how its much easier for them to play away from home. We gave them decent backing, S43 in particular, but were subjected to yet another dire performance.

SouthamptonHibs
27-10-2013, 06:53 AM
Well done Hibs fans, as always we are class but our team is......let's beat the Yams on Wed hail hail

down-the-slope
27-10-2013, 07:22 AM

:agree: so is this the start of the re-union tour ... artistic differences put to one side and all that :greengrin

UltrasHibernian
27-10-2013, 07:39 AM
That made me laugh.......

Liking the new flag colours, more flags please!

Just a shame we aren't allowed the big flags we have out, for silly reasons. Still got one out though which is a cracker IMO.

thought it was a fairly decent atmosphere.

Chuck Rhoades
27-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Just a shame we aren't allowed the big flags we have out, for silly reasons. Still got one out though which is a cracker IMO.

thought it was a fairly decent atmosphere.

Flags have now been cleared.

down-the-slope
27-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Flags have now been cleared.

:clapper::flag:

Ross - thought you would find this interesting (use language translate) Took a Fortuna fan to game yesterday - they run their own section of stadium

http://www.fortuna-duesseldorf.de/fans/spieltagsinfos/support-area/ (http://www.fortuna-duesseldorf.de/fans/spieltagsinfos/support-area/)

Moulin Yarns
27-10-2013, 08:54 AM
:agree: so is this the start of the re-union tour ... artistic differences put to one side and all that :greengrin

a reunion tour. that makes sense as I remember being told on the thread about pyrotechnics after the St Johnstone game that section 43 didn't exist (any more) :-)

Saorsa
27-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Wonder what it would've been like if we had Sect 43 in the Mowbray days.It wisnae needed, the fitba on offer took care of that. For years the fitba has been that bad it's now necessary tae try and create an atmosphere. Unfortunately all the singing in the world winnae make going tae ER and watching the guff we're churning out an enjoyable or entertaininmg experience.

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-10-2013, 09:34 AM
The Carnival de Paris rendition is great :-) Hopefully something worth singing about on Wed!!

JIm
27-10-2013, 02:04 PM
a reunion tour. that makes sense as I remember being told on the thread about pyrotechnics after the St Johnstone game that section 43 didn't exist (any more) :-)

They don't, that just seems to be the name used on here/

Leith Green
27-10-2013, 02:26 PM
The Carnival de Paris rendition is great :-) Hopefully something worth singing about on Wed!!

Really? I find it pretty cringey to be honest, its a song every team over Europe kicked the arse out of 15 years ago, it became really annoying and so unoriginal, yet here we are again?

Moulin Yarns
27-10-2013, 02:39 PM
They don't, that just seems to be the name used on here/

really?! Why was there a banner with Sect. 43 on it that Gogs43 puts up if it doesn't exist? Just asking ��

ZS DOOM
27-10-2013, 02:41 PM
really?! Why was there a banner with Sect. 43 on it that Gogs puts up if it doesn't exist? Just asking 😉

gogs had nothing to do with the group and there was no banners

Moulin Yarns
27-10-2013, 02:43 PM
gogs had nothing to do with the group and there was no banners

he used to. And I've helped him put up the banner at St Johnstone.

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Yeah Carnival de Paris has been done to death but I like this new version. I like the drum beat that starts it off. Each to their own tho, can see why others maybe don't

ZS DOOM
27-10-2013, 02:47 PM
he used to. And I've helped him put up the banner at St Johnstone.

he was part of the 12th man

Moulin Yarns
27-10-2013, 02:52 PM
he was part of the 12th man

we are all part of the 12th man. No?

ZS DOOM
27-10-2013, 03:00 PM
we are all part of the 12th man. No?

depends on the use of the term, are you part of the name given to all fans supporting the team? yes. Were you a part of the organisation committee of the hibs 12th man? ill let you decide

Chuck Rhoades
27-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Nothing with Sect 43 has been on display this season.

Moulin Yarns
27-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Nothing with Sect 43 has been on display this season.

what are you saying? Section 43, Sect 43, S43, 12th man, singing section don't exist but they are being praised for the atmosphere. I'm glad I go to football to watch the match and not get involved with the different factions.

Chuck Rhoades
27-10-2013, 03:52 PM
what are you saying? Section 43, Sect 43, S43, 12th man, singing section don't exist but they are being praised for the atmosphere. I'm glad I go to football to watch the match and not get involved with the different factions.

There is no group. However the majority of the atmosphere comes from those who are located in that section. Not difficult really.

Moulin Yarns
27-10-2013, 04:06 PM
There is no group. However the majority of the atmosphere comes from those who are located in that section. Not difficult really.

That's alright then, there is no group, but this non-existant group are getting loads of praise on here.

ZS DOOM
27-10-2013, 04:25 PM
That's alright then, there is no group, but this non-existant group are getting loads of praise on here.

it certainly looks that way eh?

wearethehibs
27-10-2013, 04:41 PM

Yet here you are getting involved throughout this thread trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

The area of the ground where the atmosphere generates is S43! I don't see what the issue is here. Thats who is getting credit for creating an atmosphere

Moulin Yarns
27-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Yet here you are getting involved throughout this thread trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

The area of the ground where the atmosphere generates is S43! I don't see what the issue is here. Thats who is getting credit for creating an atmosphere

No point in anybody else turning up then if it is only the people in that part of the crowd that creates the atmosphere.

jane_says
27-10-2013, 05:06 PM
They're just saying "if you lot are are going to be unoriginal and old hat, we will be too".

They're quite witty that mob and they certainly wouldn't want to give the Saviles credit for anything without good reason. :greengrin

Singing sheep s******g b******s is the same to them as the yams singing 5-1 to us. It's been overused, it's boring and it doesn't bother the fans any more. Let's get a different song.

ZS DOOM
27-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Singing sheep s******g b******s is the same to them as the yams singing 5-1 to us. It's been overused, it's boring and it doesn't bother the fans any more. Let's get a different song.

feel free to come up with new songs then

hibee_nation
27-10-2013, 05:55 PM
No point in anybody else turning up then if it is only the people in that part of the crowd that creates the atmosphere.

Simple question - which section creates the most noise throughout the 90 mins. My money is on sect 43. :singing::scarf:

RIP
27-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Dave you are thinking about the old Hibs12thMan banner. I got MinutemanPrinters to sponsor.

All I did was help McBean and MisterP with the East Stand Singing Section campaign in 2009. Once we got everybody set up in 2010 in the section numbered 43 the Hibbies rose to the occasion.

The following year Sect43 were born out of the young energetic creative lads in that area. I just sing.