PDA

View Full Version : can you pay. at the gate

gillie
25-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Can you pay at the gate tomorrow?

cabbageandribs1875
25-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Can you pay at the gate tomorrow?

i believe it's called pay at the "pod" nowadays...but anyway...yes you can, although i'm sure i saw on here a few months back that you can pay at the gate at the west ?

gillie
25-10-2013, 09:23 PM
i believe it's called pay at the "pod" nowadays...but anyway...yes you can, although i'm sure i saw on here a few months back that you can pay at the gate at the west ?

Nice one thanks, really looking forward to the game cheers

Ozyhibby
25-10-2013, 10:01 PM
You can pay at the gate in the West.

RoYO!
25-10-2013, 10:19 PM
The east stand pod will have a sizeable queue. I normally get to the ground 5 mins pre k.o and it looks like a 10/15 min queue frequently

HH81
26-10-2013, 07:40 AM
How do people still not know what games are pay at the pod/gate or ticket only?

Saorsa
26-10-2013, 07:43 AM
How do people still not know what games are pay at the pod/gate or ticket only?Because they're no all as clever as you? :dunno:

:greengrin

wearethehibs
26-10-2013, 07:49 AM
How do people still not know what games are pay at the pod/gate or ticket only?

The same thread appears every week. So ether people are to lazy to check the Hibs site or the official site doesn't have this info on it?

Just checked and its not on the official site. Maybe Hibs just assume people know already

gillie
26-10-2013, 07:58 AM
[QUOTE=wearethehibs;3779382]The same thread appears every week. So ether people are to lazy to check the Hibs site or the official site doesn't have this info on it?

Just checked and its not on the official site. Maybe Hibs just assume people know already[/QUOiTE]

I checked the site no mention, i use to have s season ticket so never had to worry before about match day tickets so never new the score, if I remember it was the case that sometimes you could only buy tickets for certain games up to 12 o clock on matche day and you could nae pay cash
-

rcarter1
26-10-2013, 08:12 AM
The same thread appears every week. So ether people are to lazy to check the Hibs site or the official site doesn't have this info on it?

Just checked and its not on the official site. Maybe Hibs just assume people know already

I wasnt sure myself. Is it fair to say that all Category B games are pay at the pod? I was sat near a bunch of English visitors for the Celtic game, would they have been pat pod as well?

HH81
26-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Because they're no all as clever as you? :dunno:

:greengrin

I read the arrangements once and never forgot or failed to remember since :-)

I am sure you have understood them too.... haha

down-the-slope
26-10-2013, 08:50 AM
I wasnt sure myself. Is it fair to say that all Category B games are pay at the pod? I was sat near a bunch of English visitors for the Celtic game, would they have been pat pod as well?

No they would have been pre-purchased tickets - NO PODS / PATG at Cat A games

cabbageandribs1875
26-10-2013, 09:07 AM
[QUOTE=wearethehibs;3779382]The same thread appears every week. So ether people are to lazy to check the Hibs site or the official site doesn't have this info on it?

Just checked and its not on the official site. Maybe Hibs just assume people know already[/QUOiTE]

I checked the site no mention, i use to have s season ticket so never had to worry before about match day tickets so never new the score, if I remember it was the case that sometimes you could only buy tickets for certain games up to 12 o clock on matche day and you could nae pay cash
-

it's always a first time for someone :agree: i purchased a ticket online yesterday for todays game for the first time, didn't even realise i already had a client reference number.....then had to call back couple of hours later just to find out WTF i pick-up the ticket from at ER :hilarious

Saorsa
26-10-2013, 09:10 AM
I read the arrangements once and never forgot or failed to remember since :-)

I am sure you have understood them too.... hahaIndeed I have, it's all perfectly clear, I was just being facetious.

Only posted that because it was you. :greengrin

As a ST holder it disnae really concern me.