PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for the morn!

andy1875
25-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Both teams at the end of the league they belong and playing well.

Big away support will be down.

Hibs kids day always makes ER a better place on matchday.

Traditional Saturday and 3pm kick off.

All the makings of a dire 0-0 :greengrin

Anyhow I can't wait, great to have the feel good factor back again. Here's hoping its a good game and we keep the feeling going into Wednesday.

Cheers fellow Hibbys!

Andy

hibsbollah
25-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Im looking forward to it too, despite the doom and gloom thread underneath this one :greengrin

frazeHFC
25-10-2013, 05:37 PM
Been looking forward to it all week, thank god the weekends here. :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
25-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Looking forward to this one too, more than I was the celtic game .. should be a decent atmosphere with the number of sheep coming, lets hope we can shut them up with an early goal.

I hope we can finish the game with 11 men though because some refs might not approve of our new brutal thuggish way of playing.

Onceinawhile
25-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Had managed to get a pass from the wife for the Celtic, Aberdeen and hearts games, but going to end up missing them all due to bloody meningitis! Gutted doesn't cover it.

hopefully 3 points and a semi final to look forward to on the other side of it though.

PatHead
25-10-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Long time since I have felt like that.

rcarter1
25-10-2013, 07:38 PM

Anyhow I can't wait, great to have the feel good factor back again. Here's hoping its a good game and we keep the feeling going into Wednesday.

Cheers fellow Hibbys!

Andy

This must why we appear to be heading for 14000 (2000 sheep)? Looking forward to the team getting stuck in from the off like last week.

OsloHibs
25-10-2013, 07:47 PM
I'm there watching online. Can't wait! :pfgwa'Mon the Hibs :flag:

GreenCastle
25-10-2013, 08:14 PM
:aok:

Looking forward to the next 7 days! A big test tomorrow and Wednesday! Could shape our season!

Let's do it Hibs :agree:

Makaveli
25-10-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm well up for this one. The atmosphere was really good in 43 last week (and probably everywhere else) and there should be a decent turnout tomorrow. As others have said a sizeable away support always adds to the occasion.

As for the game itself... jammy as f*** 1-0 win for dirty Hibs :fenloncourtesy of a McPake header. :jmcp:

Greendub
25-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Got back into Edinburgh tonight, made friends with some Norwegians and convinced them to come along tomorrow, really looking forward to it!

down-the-slope
25-10-2013, 09:18 PM
always enjoy sheep games...best away crowd that does not take itself too serious and is not bigoted...just hope weather does not make it a lottery

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-10-2013, 09:25 PM
always enjoy sheep games...best away crowd that does not take itself too serious and is not bigoted...just hope weather does not make it a lottery

Reckon it will be a good turnout with a big away support, thoughts on what the attendance might be? Ill go for 12k:greengrin

McClory Hibee
25-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Moan the Hibees:flag:

cabbageandribs1875
25-10-2013, 09:37 PM
both teams on good runs, Hibs kids day, usual decent sheep support...12-13k my guess

not a bad guess...12,810(of which 2,200 Aberdeen fans apparently) :greengrin unfortunately we have probably lost a few more forever, PF certainly fooled me into thinking we might actually be starting to turn the corner... pah !!

silverhibee
25-10-2013, 11:06 PM
I predict smoke bombs. :greengrin

Not from me obviously. :greengrin

FranckSuzy
25-10-2013, 11:17 PM
I predict smoke bombs. :greengrin

Not from me obviously. :greengrin

:offski::tee hee:

Shields Hibee
25-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Looking forward to tomorrow & have been all week, been a while since I said I can't wait to get to Easter Road for the match.

Should be a good game and decent crowd of sheep heading down. Think this game will show how much progress we have made so far this season, expect to see a few goals in this one. A win tomorrow & beating that lot on Weds would make me a happy man!

The Green Goblin
26-10-2013, 12:10 PM

Cheers fellow Hibbys!

Andy

:aok: There's something about a Sat 3pm ko isn't there? I'm really looking forward to it. The missus is away for a few days, got the place to myself....going to be shouting at the screen and pissing off the neighbours.

Come on the Hibs!!

TAHibby
26-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Absolutely cannot wait for this one, horribly busy week now over and done with. Mcpake winner. :greengrin:

hfc rd
26-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Just done a COM vs COM match on FIFA 14. Thomson opens the scoring with a thunderous shot from the edge of the area, right on the stroke of HT after a very smart one-two with McGivern. 15 minutes into the 2nd half Hibs score on the counter attack from a Aberdeen corner. Zoubir skips past 3 players with ease and threads a great ball through for Collins with a 1v1 with Langfield. The big man hammers it into the far corner of the net and puts Hibs 2-0 up. Aberdeen pull a goal back through Vernon. High through ball in the air by Hayes that is misjudged by Hanlon, puts Vernon through on goals and he comfortably tucks it away to give the Sheep a lifeline and make it a nail biting final 5 minutes. Hibs manage to cope with the pressure applied by the Dons and claim a great 3 points and go into the Cup game against the BIG TEAM on the back of a great result.

Hibercelona
26-10-2013, 12:59 PM
I fear this will be one of those games where both teams try to stiffle one another. Aberdeen are no great shakes and neither are we.

I can see this being a 0-0, 1-1 or 1-0 either way.

Hibby
26-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Looking forward to this one too, more than I was the celtic game .. should be a decent atmosphere with the number of sheep coming, lets hope we can shut them up with an early goal.

I hope we can finish the game with 11 men though because some refs might not approve of our new brutal thuggish way of playing.

Apologies to everyone, just not used to this. Hibby.