PDA

View Full Version : Derek McInnes

Higgy115
25-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Not sure what it is about him but I seem to have an unnaturally high level of dislike for the man. Seems to stem from watching him when at St Johnstone ranting and raving from technical area whilst having a good old howk of his bawbag before immediately shaking hands with I'm sure it was Mixu at the end of the match, dirty barsteward.

Or maybe it's just his Hun past?!?

Always hoped he would get the Hearts gig as to confirm my dislike.

AngusHibby
25-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Always thought he was an alright guy and manager. Press seem to have a bit of a love in with him and Aberdeen though

AugustaHibs
25-10-2013, 10:32 PM
As a family friend, he's a good guy and talks highly of Hibs!

yeezus.
25-10-2013, 10:58 PM
I really like him, thought he did a great job with St. Johnstone and had a good spel at Bristol City, who given their current League 1 position need a change of team, not manager.

stoneyburn hibs
25-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Disney talk pish, that will do for me.

Squealing pig
25-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Canny beat the tackle david elliot gave him at ibrox... Rugbyesque

delbert
26-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Canny beat the tackle david elliot gave him at ibrox... Rugbyesque

In all seriousness, one of the worst tackles I've ever seen, amazing that McInnes's leg wasn't broken, and Elliot then looked surprised when Dallas sent him off, it will be on YouTube somewhere, not so much rugbyesque as grotesque, think that pretty well finished us that day and we lost 3-1

lucky
26-10-2013, 08:23 AM
Never liked him, always thought he was s big time Charlie ever since his Rangers days. Well suited to the sheep though, a club and a manager who think they are better than they are.

HibbyAndy
26-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Correct.

Hun **** that loves himself

Hexham Hibee
26-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Not sure he did that well at Bristol City. He got them relegated and in doing so earned the nickname Derek McWinless!

DanHFC1875
26-10-2013, 12:09 PM
#**** case closed

fatbloke
26-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Wish we had appointed him.

Gatecrasher
26-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Wish we had appointed him.
:agree:

Fenlon moaning and questioning why mcinnes is getting all the credit for a good start to the season while he gets little, today was your answer. He's managed to achieve at Aberdeen in 6 months what I've wanted from our club in 6 years. They are a good footballing side who can be physical as well. Whilst we have had decent results lately we don't play well and we were shown up a bit today IMO.

blackpoolhibs
26-10-2013, 05:15 PM
He's managed to make the dons much better very quickly, that's something i was under the impression was impossible these days, and you had to wait years to happen? :confused:

cabbageandribs1875
26-10-2013, 05:52 PM
now THAT's what you call inspired substitutions

Scottie
26-10-2013, 05:58 PM
He's managed to make the dons much better very quickly, that's something i was under the impression was impossible these days, and you had to wait years to happen? :confused:

He's managed to get the right experienced spl player's in this season

Unfortunatly we haven't :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
26-10-2013, 06:00 PM
He's managed to get the right experienced spl player's in this season

Unfortunatly we haven't :rolleyes:

I think you must be wrong, what you say is just not possible. Perhaps he's just got lucky?

Duffys13
26-10-2013, 06:03 PM

Said similar on the way back today.Seems Jackie Mac is getting there at United too.How do other clubs much the same as us seem to make the right choices and kick on???

Scottie
26-10-2013, 06:06 PM
I think you must be wrong, what you say is just not possible. Perhaps he's just got lucky?

R u at it :stirrer:

Wish some of his luck would rub off on us though :rolleyes:

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Heard his post match interview in the car on the way home and tbh he was kinder to our team than I would have been,

Pete
26-10-2013, 06:26 PM
I thought Aberdeen were impressive today. Lots of pace and width in midfield and their pacey full backs supported well.

It's hard to tell because I was at ground level, but it looked like Flood totally ran the show today in the middle.

They definitely have the best squad outwith Celtic but more importantly, they have someone who can get them working together effectively.

Duffys13
26-10-2013, 06:48 PM

Said similar on the way back today.Seems Jacke Mac is getting there at United too.How do other clubs much the same as us seem to make the right choices and kick on???

clerriehibs
26-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Heard his post match interview in the car on the way home and tbh he was kinder to our team than I would have been,

Magnanimity comes easy with a win in your back pocket.

Weststandwanab
26-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Not sure what it is about him but I seem to have an unnaturally high level of dislike for the man. Seems to stem from watching him when at St Johnstone ranting and raving from technical area whilst having a good old howk of his bawbag before immediately shaking hands with I'm sure it was Mixu at the end of the match, dirty barsteward.

Or maybe it's just his Hun past?!?

Always hoped he would get the Hearts gig as to confirm my dislike.Maybe you are just annoyed his team turned us over today!

As a family friend, he's a good guy and talks highly of Hibs! Certainly did so on the radio this afternoon.

Wish we had appointed him. Me 2

now THAT's what you call inspired substitutions Absolutely.

Said similar on the way back today.Seems Jackie Mac is getting there at United too.How do other clubs much the same as us seem to make the right choices and kick on???Problem we will always have is the people who appoint our managers.

fatbloke
26-10-2013, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=Gatecrasher;3780117

Fenlon moaning and questioning why mcinnes is getting all the credit for a good start to the season while he gets little, today was your answer. He's managed to achieve at Aberdeen in 6 months what I've wanted from our club in 6 years. They are a good footballing side who can be physical as well. Whilst we have had decent results lately we don't play well and we were shown up a bit today IMO.[/QUOTE]

:agree: