PDA

View Full Version : Hibs vs Hearts LC in Christchurch, New Zealand

sbell1875
25-10-2013, 02:23 AM
Hello,Does anyone who has visited Christchurch, NZ or anywhere else in NZ know of any pubs or bars likely to be showing the game?It will be 7am approx over here when the game starts so I expect I am unlikely to find anywhere showing the game so if anyone who is frequently overseas can recommend a website with a live stream I'd be very grateful.

WellingtonHibby
25-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Hello,Does anyone who has visited Christchurch, NZ or anywhere else in NZ know of any pubs or bars likely to be showing the game?It will be 7am approx over here when the game starts so I expect I am unlikely to find anywhere showing the game so if anyone who is frequently overseas can recommend a website with a live stream I'd be very grateful.

Im up in Wellington pal, and can safely say there is nae chance it will be on in the boozers. They barely get EPL over here, never mind anything else. Best bet is to subscribe ( $10) to Hiberniantv and watch thier stream as its pretty good and stick it on your tv. Thats what Ill be doing. Failing that, Myp2p.com ( just google it) will have a bunch of streams showing it. Or, if your technically proficient. You can download tunnelbear and turn your IP address to a UK one and stream it directly from the BBC site. I think itl cost $30 or so for the programme but the plus side is you can watch BBC iplayer as much as you like!

good luck. theres a few hibbies coming down for the Phoenix game in Christchurch in a few weeks if you fancy some hibby banter!

cheers. :greengrin

WellingtonHibby
25-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Im up in Wellington pal, and can safely say there is nae chance it will be on in the boozers. They barely get EPL over here, never mind anything else. Best bet is to subscribe ( $10) to Hiberniantv and watch thier stream as its pretty good and stick it on your tv. Thats what Ill be doing. Failing that, Myp2p.com ( just google it) will have a bunch of streams showing it. Or, if your technically proficient. You can download tunnelbear and turn your IP address to a UK one and stream it directly from the BBC site. I think itl cost $30 or so for the programme but the plus side is you can watch BBC iplayer as much as you like!

good luck. theres a few hibbies coming down for the Phoenix game in Christchurch in a few weeks if you fancy some hibby banter!

cheers. :greengrin

It will also be 7.45am as the clocks change this weekend!

hibee6
25-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi,

I'll be in Christchurch for new year is there likely to be any pubs showing the derby if its on sky ?

:pfgwa

WellingtonHibby
26-10-2013, 02:25 AM
Hi,

I'll be in Christchurch for new year is there likely to be any pubs showing the derby if its on sky ?

:pfgwa

Nope.

hibee6
26-10-2013, 01:27 PM
cheers anyways.

hongkonghibee
26-10-2013, 01:34 PM

Its live video with Hibs supporters commentary on HibsTVXtra
http://hibs-world.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=224

broonie27
26-10-2013, 06:21 PM
It will also be 7.45am as the clocks change this weekend!

Won`t it be 8:45 am?

WellingtonHibby
29-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Won`t it be 8:45 am?

It will actually be 8am!
I never was the brightest :rolleyes:

broonie27
29-10-2013, 11:36 PM
7 pm. Wtf!