PDA

View Full Version : NHC Kello signs for St Mirren

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Thoughts?

Marty-Hibee
24-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Good keeper to be fair, and if it contributes to them going down, then I'm all for it!

Pretty Boy
24-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Good keeper.

Surprised he didn't get a proper chance at a higher level.

Dashing Bob S
24-10-2013, 06:41 PM
I hope he keeps a clean sheet in every game, except those against Hibs.

Makaveli
24-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Good news for St Mirren = bad news for Hearts = good news for me.

:aok:

GreenCastle
24-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Good news for St Mirren = bad news for Hearts = good news for me.

:aok:

It's a strange one as he's a decent keeper :agree:

Looking at the comments on goingdown.co.uk they are pretty annoyed he has signed for one of their big rivals.

Hopefully he can help St Mirren stay up - surprised he didn't further his career after leaving the yams as well.

Ozyhibby
24-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Could he do a job for us if Williams doesn't renew?

BH Hibs
24-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Must've took a bit of a wage cut thought he was one of their high earners. Mind you at least he'll get his wages now

Hibernia Na Eir
24-10-2013, 08:25 PM
another nail in the Battalions coffin!

Jonnyboy
24-10-2013, 08:27 PM
Any news on his squad number yet? :wink:

Edit: It's 28 (not 51)

NadeAteMyLunch!
24-10-2013, 08:32 PM
What about wee Dildo? After a shaky start against us he seemed to make some decent saves. Kello seems a great signing on paper. Strange tho, just assumed he'd be going back to Hearts in Feb along with Rudi et al. Maybe they are getting Niemi or Craig Gordon back instead? What's Gilles Rousset up to these days?

Hibernia Na Eir
24-10-2013, 08:33 PM
forgot to add. ..Death trap main stand.

derek0762
24-10-2013, 08:34 PM
What about wee Dildo? After a shaky start against us he seemed to make some decent saves. Kello seems a great signing on paper. Strange tho, just assumed he'd be going back to Hearts in Feb along with Rudi et al. Maybe they are getting Niemi or Craig Gordon back instead? What's Gilles Rousset up to these days?

Henry Smiths bringing they BIG gloves out of retirement I heard :-))

Pedantic_Hibee
24-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Pleasing.

hfc rd
24-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Hope he shows the same sort of form he showed at Hearts except against us.

Part/Time Supporter
24-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Any news on his squad number yet? :wink:

Edit: It's 28 (not 51)

He contracted Vladflu and was punted by Hearts before the semi final, so I doubt that final means much (if anything) to him.

Bit odd that he hasn't done anything since leaving Hearts. He signed for Wolves but they didn't even have him on the bench most of the time he was there.

What about wee Dildo? After a shaky start against us he seemed to make some decent saves. Kello seems a great signing on paper.

Injury.

Strange tho, just assumed he'd be going back to Hearts in Feb along with Rudi et al. Maybe they are getting Niemi or Craig Gordon back instead? What's Gilles Rousset up to these days?

I doubt that goalie would be an immediate priority for Hearts if and when they get out of administration.

Jonnyboy
24-10-2013, 09:29 PM
He contracted Vladflu and was punted by Hearts before the semi final, so I doubt that final means much (if anything) to him.

Bit odd that he hasn't done anything since leaving Hearts. He signed for Wolves but they didn't even have him on the bench most of the time he was there.

I know but I thought all their former players were ba5tards like Skacel :greengrin

kaimendhibs
24-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Good signing for saints, big boot in the hee haws for the yams. Very pleasing

Sent from my iphone

gorgie greens
25-10-2013, 05:45 AM
what do you do on a nightshift when there is S F A to do,i ended up on keekback,
I always thought after my education at Tynecastle high school that i knew the beasts better than most with growing up in the area (thank god my old man came from sunny L)
they are going on about Kello signing for St Mirren and having signed until Jan 14,just in time to go back to Gorgie and sign for them,am i missing something here?
i thought they were only able to sign players under 21,they also hoped to have the school satchel back or a decent forward,are the fannies putting in there money from santa to the lost cause .:confused:

Weststandwanab
25-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Good keeper to be fair, and if it contributes to them going down, then I'm all for it! My feelings too.

Diclonius
25-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Good keeper, if he impresses for them then I would have no issue with us going for him especially if Williams leaves in the summer.