PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Vs Aberdeen

Libby Hibby
21-10-2013, 07:34 AM
For the 1st time in ages, I looked at our league position, seen our next fixture and thought, can't wait for this Saturday.

Massive game for Hibs.

bad_news_boab
21-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Am I right in saying if we win this we go above them to 4th place? Would be a good result beating them. Bad news is though that attacking wise they could cause us some problems.

hibby rae
21-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Am I right in saying if we win this we go above them to 4th place? Would be a good result beating them. Bad news is though that attacking wise they could cause us some problems.

And they've apparently had a great start to the season, whereas apparently we've had a terrible one.

Craig_in_Prague
21-10-2013, 08:08 AM
And they've apparently had a great start to the season, whereas apparently we've had a terrible one.

Who said Hibs have had a terrible one?

On here?

All I see (in general) is a number of people, that want Hibs to play some better, attacking, exciting football.
Everyone accepts against Celtic, they'll have most of the ball, but you have to work very hard and chase all day. Fantastic point and very much welcomed.
However, the "style" under Fenlon is generally boring, awful hoofball. There's good players at the club, so lets hope he gets them both winning, but whilst taken the games to other teams more often. It is possible, to play better attacking positive football AND win a match.

I think we all want good results but better football is what ultimately gets bums on seats.

hibby rae
21-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Who said Hibs have had a terrible one?

On here?

All I see (in general) is a number of people, that want Hibs to play some better, attacking, exciting football.
Everyone accepts against Celtic, they'll have most of the ball, but you have to work very hard and chase all day. Fantastic point and very much welcomed.
However, the "style" under Fenlon is generally boring, awful hoofball. There's good players at the club, so lets hope he gets them both winning, but whilst taken the games to other teams more often. It is possible, to play better attacking positive football AND win a match.

I think we all want good results but better football is what ultimately gets bums on seats.

BBC, Stewart and co. I actually think we're doing no bad and I think we'll have a good season challenging near the top!