PDA

View Full Version : Scott Robertson

SMAXXA
19-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Feel he deserves a thread of his own. Every time I see him he works his balls off and never stops running. I think he could be another one of those unsung heros in the team, him and Craig put a great shift in and delighted with both so far.

thoughts?

davym7062
19-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Feel he deserves a thread of his own. Every time I see him he works his balls off and never stops running. I think he could be another one of those unsung heros in the team, him and Craig out a great shift in and delighted with both so far.

thoughts?

yep

Aldo
19-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Feel he deserves a thread of his own. Every time I see him he works his balls off and never stops running. I think he could be another one of those unsung heros in the team, him and Craig out a great shift in and delighted with both so far. thoughts?

This.

For me he ran Thomson very close to being MOTM. Full of running, tackling and supporting his team mates.

A cert starter every week for me at the Mo.

monktonharp
19-10-2013, 09:12 PM
This.

For me he ran Thomson very close to being MOTM. Full of running, tackling and supporting his team mates.

A cert starter every week for me at the Mo.:agree:fantastic performance today. he's a player I really like, gives 100% effort most days. he seems to have the knack of winning most of or about 80% of the tackles he puts in. great addition to the team this season.

HibbyAndy
19-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Hibs best player this season.

He's everywhere!

Seveno
19-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Great game today. No-one worked harder, he won a lot of ball and supported team mates around the park.

IWasThere2016
19-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Played very well today :agree:

Hibs Class
19-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Had a cracking game today, was looking to be involved at every opportunity and covered every blade of grass.

matty_f
19-10-2013, 10:08 PM
He's been very good this season, as has Liam Craig. We've a very good midfield if they all play well.

Pretty Boy
19-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Good player.

Robertson and Heffernan are a couple of very shrewd signings that most other teams would love to have.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Very good today

Whole team were up for it. Would like to see that level of commitment more often though.

Weststandwanab
20-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Feel he deserves a thread of his own. Every time I see him he works his balls off and never stops running. I think he could be another one of those unsung heros in the team, him and Craig put a great shift in and delighted with both so far.

thoughts? Fast becoming a favourite of mine.

This.

A cert starter every week for me at the Mo. Absolutely correct.

Very good today

Whole team were up for it. Would like to see that level of commitment more often though. I agree but what a thought getting that every week !

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Robertson could have been MOTM and so could Thomson, Williams but McGivern was. What a good place to be in when the choice is from the best of a good bunch rather than least worst as was the default position last year.

andy1875
20-10-2013, 08:52 AM
He was good yesterday, starting to show us the player we all thought we had when he arrived from Blackpool.

Just shows you what a pre season and a bit of time to settle down can do.

I'm sure he won the ball that broke loose that played the Heff in for his goal as well.

Keep it up Robbo!

Allant1981
20-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Really good player, must be knackered after games as he never stopped running

truehibernian
20-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Really good player, must be knackered after games as he never stopped running

He was - I spoke with him after the game and he said he'd never done as much running, but he was fair beaming. Seems to be loving it at Hibs too :agree:

CB_NO3
20-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Robertson was my MOTM yesterday.

bingo70
20-10-2013, 10:26 AM
I like him but don't think he should be played on the right. He's a cracking centre midfielder with a great engine but he's not a right winger imo.

All his best games have been in the middle so I'd rather he stayed there rather than having two defensive holding midfielders, especially against the poorer sides.

Makaveli
20-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Biggest transformation in a Hibs player since Claros.

Outstanding against yesterday. Hard to believe this is the same guy from six months ago!

Winston Ingram
20-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Great player. He & Craig are wasted out wide:agree:

Andy74
20-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Great player. He & Craig are wasted out wide:agree:

How can they be wasted if the consensus is that they are both contributing massively? Our run of results seems to indicate its working currently.