PDA

View Full Version : Physio

Danny_Hibee
19-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Thought he was brilliant today. Quickly involved when he was needed and managed to keep our players on the pitch when possible. Great performance.

duffers
19-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Have to disagree. At fault for their goal IMO

GreenArmy1875
19-10-2013, 05:05 PM
He was hopeless. Heard he is a celtic fan from a neighbour of mine

DarrenSQH
19-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Was a bit route one for me. Not Hibs Class imho

Alfred E Newman
19-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Have to disagree. At fault for their goal IMO

You are right to a point. It was obvious McGivern was not going to continue so he should have kept him on the ground until McPake was ready to come on.

GreenArmy1875
19-10-2013, 05:10 PM
You are right to a point. It was obvious McGivern was not going to continue so he should have kept him on the ground until McPake was ready to come on.

Agree

SouthMoroccoStu
19-10-2013, 05:12 PM
The Celtic physio ran on the pitch to give kris commons treatment without being "allowed" to by the ref.

Our one had to wait to assist Ryan

No idea why

greenlex
19-10-2013, 05:17 PM
The Celtic physio ran on the pitch to give kris commons treatment without being "allowed" to by the ref.

Our one had to wait to assist Ryan

No idea why
The ref "almost" forgot to ask Balde to go off after the head knock incident. :rolleyes:

Liams
19-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Physico allways does whats needed just like LEwis stevenson (whom i thought was my MOTM) well played the hibs family ggtth

SouthMoroccoStu
19-10-2013, 05:38 PM
The ref "almost" forgot to ask Balde to go off after the head knock incident. :rolleyes:

True

And another thing......

The throw in at the east side near the end

Hibs ball.....Celtic complain.....Celtic ball

And I have yet to see a re for fourth official deal with Neil Lennon

He's out of his technical area and ON THE PITCH a ridiculous amount of times

Yet nothing even happens - the guy gets away with murder

Mr White
19-10-2013, 05:41 PM
True

And another thing......

that was puzzling, both ref and linesman seemed in agreement then mysteriously changed their minds when the dodgers started their greeting.

Heisenberg
19-10-2013, 05:41 PM
True

And another thing......

And I have yet to see a re for fourth official deal with Neil Lennon

He's out of his technical area and ON THE PITCH a ridiculous amount of times

Yet nothing even happens - the guy gets away with murder

When Fenlon takes a step outside of his area he's gets told immediately. Lennon was on the pitch several times and gets away without even a word. Can't say it was surprising though.

ancient hibee
19-10-2013, 05:46 PM

:top marksThat's what caused the goal- it was extremely naive.If he had kept Mcgivern down it would have been a simple swop-instead we end up with nobody closing down Forrest.

O'Rourke3
19-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Sorry McGivern played on fore a bit. Lying down longer would have made no difference. The ref got the throw in wrong and the linesman on the East saw it and let him know. It was a clear Celtic ball. It was the 4th official told the ref about balde. Ref was going to let him stay on probably because he didn't see him come on. That's a booking for someone but no idea who

TornadoHibby
19-10-2013, 07:42 PM

Balde (no 17) should have been booked for each of the three upper body assaults he carried out on McPake, Hanlon and finally Nelson IMO!

The referee chosd not to even speak to him about any of them instead!!