View Full Version : Match Updates Hibs 1 v Celtic 1 (FT) and Saturday's Games

Pages : 1 2 [3]

SteveHFC
19-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Kickback is glorious tonight

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1191763/laughing-puppets-o.gif

hibees 7062
19-10-2013, 08:02 PM
I reckon he's a NAP to be found bollock naked with an orange in his mouth, tied up desperately trying to get himself off to the 5-1 DVD and a polaroid photo of Wallace Mercer.

:confused: :faf:

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-10-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm crying tears of pride on my balcony in Dubai right now. There's not been a rain shower this heavy over here since 1986. The Emirates are proud. Very proud

poolman
20-10-2013, 01:22 AM
I can understand Lennon being a bit pissed off with some of Hibs tackling

Maybe because they won the ball

He's an arrogant prick

God Petrie
20-10-2013, 02:21 AM
Jesus Christ. I mean fair enough they put in a wee showing at the start if the season but they seem to think Boys like Sergio and skacel will come back for their great patter and it's nowt to do wi cash.

You're bust. You're a dead club. Maybe reflect on killing your own club to beat us because it's the only metric they have to define themselves.

Hearts won't be able to compete with Hibs for the next 20 years. You'll never even be in a cup final. We were there while you prostituted your miserable little club in a bizarre pursuit if validating your arrogance.

Maybe when the ashes of those rats you calla club birth something who can claim to be our equals well care. Until then, savour and reflect on the death of your club. We survived extinction. You won't. 7. Immortal.