PDA

View Full Version : East Terrace Stones

Nakedmanoncrack
18-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Anyone know when the next lot of East Terrace stones will be added, or have the original ones been added to as yet?

Www1875hfc
18-10-2013, 08:36 PM
I received an e mail from the club this afternoon,to tell me my stone was damaged in transit,and will not be displayed at tomorrow's home game against Celtc.

Nakedmanoncrack
18-10-2013, 08:52 PM
It seems that stones are now sold out and that the final install was planned for October, no date mentioned for an unveiling, would have been nice if they could tell us when they are going on display.

Twiglet
18-10-2013, 08:57 PM
It seems that stones are now sold out and that the final install was planned for October, no date mentioned for an unveiling, would have been nice if they could tell us when they are going on display.

They'll say once all the stones are in place and a proper unveilling will happen after that.

Nakedmanoncrack
18-10-2013, 09:06 PM
They'll say once all the stones are in place and a proper unveilling will happen after that.

So, would I be right to think that further stones have been put in place since the 1st unveiling? Not been round for a look this season, as been sitting in the West.

CallumLaidlaw
19-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Nothing added yet, and when purchased back in May time, they said they would be up at the end of summer, but no comms since

Nakedmanoncrack
19-10-2013, 08:01 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131019/east-terrace-second-install_2262950_3501832

More stones added last night & on display today, remaining ones to be added next week.

HibeeMassive
19-10-2013, 09:01 AM
I've not heard anything from them since I added my message to the order online. In fact, if I login now I can still 'edit' the message - does this mean mine hasn't been done yet?

Tried emailing a few weeks ago but heard nothing back from them, slightly concerned it's been overlooked..

Nakedmanoncrack
19-10-2013, 09:28 AM
I've not heard anything from them since I added my message to the order online. In fact, if I login now I can still 'edit' the message - does this mean mine hasn't been done yet?

Tried emailing a few weeks ago but heard nothing back from them, slightly concerned it's been overlooked..

Exactly same as me, and have emailed maybe 4 or 5 times, including copying to the main club email address without response.

NYHibby
19-10-2013, 10:07 AM

Same here. They replied pretty quickly to my email I sent when having problems trying to pay with my AMEX card. Once I paid with a different card I have not heard anything in weeks. I thought a certificate was supposed to come in the mail, but that hasn't arrived either.

Nakedmanoncrack
19-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Pleased to report that it's up & looking good :flag:

Billy Whizz
19-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Our wasn't up today. Hopefully next week!

HibeeMassive
19-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Popped round just to check and pleasantly surprised ours was up too.

capitals_finest
20-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Saw my stone yesterday and it looks excellent. Great idea Hibs and well done to the company that did the work.