PDA

View Full Version : Nae bovril

NAE NOOKIE
18-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Just a wee change of user name. There will be no change to the long winded, pompous, huffy and sometimes ill thought out posts.

Cant stay Bovril coz I wont be buying one at ER again, breaking a personal tradition going back decades.

Cheers Hibs :dummytit:

Phil D. Rolls
18-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Just a wee change of user name. There will be no change to the long winded, pompous, huffy and sometimes ill thought out posts.

Cant stay Bovril coz I wont be buying one at ER again, breaking a personal tradition going back decades.

Cheers Hibs :dummytit:

Oxo cubes added to the coffee makes a cheap and tasty alternative.

Mr White
18-10-2013, 05:37 PM
What's with the bovril embargo Nae Bovril?

NAE NOOKIE
18-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Oxo cubes added to the coffee makes a cheap and tasty alternative.

Cheers for the tip :greengrin

My posts a bit misleading .... But nae Bovril, nae Tea, nae Coffee, nae Pies, nae replica tops or anything else from the shop and nae visits tae Behind the Goals is a bit long for a user name :confused:

nonshinyfinish
18-10-2013, 05:47 PM
I may have to rethink my username as well - I've just invested in one of these:

http://i.imgur.com/cMduvIq.jpg?1

Ozyhibby
18-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Cheers for the tip :greengrin

My posts a bit misleading .... But nae Bovril, nae Tea, nae Coffee, nae Pies, nae replica tops or anything else from the shop and nae visits tae Behind the Goals is a bit long for a user name :confused:

Why for?

I've often thought about changing username since it's nearly ten years since I lived in Oz but my online personality of being a bit of a dick has been a long time in cultivating and I wouldn't want to throw that all away.

NAE NOOKIE
18-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Why for?

I've often thought about changing username since it's nearly ten years since I lived in Oz but my online personality of being a bit of a dick has been a long time in cultivating and I wouldn't want to throw that all away.

Carrying out a threat to cut off my nose to spite my face over a customer service issue which the current incumbents of the Hibernian board room have singularly failed to acknowledge, never mind address.

Bit sad to be changing my user name for all of the reasons you have given above.

Jonnyboy
18-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Why for?

You could always change it to 'bit of a dick' just for the sake of continuity likes :greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
18-10-2013, 07:37 PM
I may have to rethink my username as well - I've just invested in one of these:

http://i.imgur.com/cMduvIq.jpg?1

A gimp suit? :Ummm:

Seveno
18-10-2013, 07:50 PM
I might change my name to 'why f*** does the bottom of the steak pies always stick to the foil?'.

Centre Hawf
18-10-2013, 07:56 PM
I might change my name to 'why f*** does the bottom of the steak pies always stick to the foil?'.

This is something the club need to address. For too long now it's been an issue and i've tried writing letters and even popping into AGM's to get answer but no one is taking it seriously, even tried the council. So many times i've looked like an animal trying to scoop the steak from the bottom of my pie. Quite frankly until I hear of improvements I won't be back at Easter Road. Oh and something about Pat Fenlon.

Ozyhibby
18-10-2013, 07:57 PM
You could always change it to 'bit of a dick' just for the sake of continuity likes :greengrin

That's only going to upset those that think I'm a total dick. :-)

SaulGoodman
18-10-2013, 08:00 PM
'HowComeWhenIGoToTheTrayForASatchetOfSauceMyHandGe tsSmearedByWeekOldBrownSauce'

Might be too big?

Mr White
18-10-2013, 08:12 PM

:tee hee::not worth

Billy Whizz
18-10-2013, 08:22 PM
This is something the club need to address. For too long now it's been an issue and i've tried writing letters and even popping into AGM's to get answer but no one is taking it seriously, even tried the council. So many times i've looked like an animal trying to scoop the steak from the bottom of my pie. Quite frankly until I hear of improvements I won't be back at Easter Road. Oh and something about Pat Fenlon.

A simple knife and fork would help

Jonnyboy
18-10-2013, 08:22 PM

:greengrin :top marks

NAE NOOKIE
18-10-2013, 09:08 PM

Aye.... right enough, winnae miss that :greengrin

Jack
19-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Carrying out a threat to cut off my nose to spite my face over a customer service issue which the current incumbents of the Hibernian board room have singularly failed to acknowledge, never mind address.

Bit sad to be changing my user name for all of the reasons you have given above.

Actually all the things you've mentioned and a few more are all controlled under contract with outside companies.

I'm not entirely sure Hibs have full control over anything at Easter Road these days - even the football (and footballers) seem to have been sub contracted to PF at East Mains.

Hibs are an account, a folder on a shelf somewhere else in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK or even Europe. There's nowt at ER but a shell.

A supporter could go through their whole life, going to every match possible and NEVER meet anyone actually employed by Hibs.

Even when contracts come up for renewal our gripes seem to be forgotten about.

Its wrong. I've told the club its wrong.

Well I told the supporter liaison person, amongst others, he's sub contracted too!

Andy74
19-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Would a bin next to the condiment shelfs in the East be too tricky?

Bristolhibby
19-10-2013, 09:11 AM
So is there no Bovril any more.

TBF football is the only place that I ever drink Bovril. But I do like it.

J