PDA

View Full Version : Watching the Celtic game overseas (merged)

ginger_eejit
16-10-2013, 07:32 AM
The Wellington CSC will be showing the Hibs v Celtic game this Sunday morning (12:30 am KO) at the Wellington Irish Society on Fifeshire Ave in Wellington CBD

Doors open at roughly 11pm on Sat night, $10 entry for non Wellington CSC members. (IIRC $5 Guinness on tap!)

Mixed venue - so nae heed the ba's!

Nomeancity
18-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Any ideas where I might see the game on tv tomorrow in Copenhagen? First time in this city so haven't a clue where I might catch the game - there are a couple of Irish themed bars which I could try but for obvious reasons want to avoid these. Any sports bars?

oh and it goes without saying it needs to be near shops to keep her occupied!

Billy Whizz
18-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Any ideas where I might see the game on tv tomorrow in Copenhagen? First time in this city so haven't a clue where I might catch the game - there are a couple of Irish themed bars which I could try but for obvious reasons want to avoid these. Any sports bars?

There's a Scottish bar round the corner from the entrance to Tivoli world. A few Hibbes frequented the place when we were over for the Malmo game. Can't remember its name though

PS might be the Tartan arms

Ryan69
18-10-2013, 02:39 PM

Ricks bar! Kalstrup(near airport)
Second cheepest beer in town!

Nomeancity
18-10-2013, 02:41 PM
There's a Scottish bar round the corner from the entrance to Tivoli world. A few Hibbes frequented the place when we were over for the Malmo game. Can't remember its name though

And my hotel is 1 min from tivoli so this sounds like a good shout. Cheers! I will obviously have to check it out now - I might be away a while.

plhibs
18-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Our game against Celtic is listed on Sportsnet World tomorrow.:flag:

Billy Whizz
18-10-2013, 03:26 PM
And my hotel is 1 min from tivoli so this sounds like a good shout. Cheers! I will obviously have to check it out now - I might be away a while.

Hard Rock Cafe on your right, walk past Tivoli world with their main entrance on your right. Turn left at the end of the road and its only 20 yards or so round the corner, opposite an Italian restaurant. Good luck

Ryan69
18-10-2013, 03:53 PM
As were on allover now. Anybody watching in Haarlem or Amsterdam? If so where?

Keith_M
18-10-2013, 03:53 PM
For anyone watching in Ulan Bator, the Grand Khan Irish Pub has regretably stopped showing football games.

However, I've heard the Royal Irish Pub in 14th Khoroo Bayanzurkh District is showing the game and it's famed for its Grilled Lamb.

WellingtonHibby
19-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Just me and thee then, si!

Sproule Three
19-10-2013, 08:35 AM
The Wellington CSC will be showing the Hibs v Celtic game this Sunday morning (12:30 am KO) at the Wellington Irish Society on Fifeshire Ave in Wellington CBD

Doors open at roughly 11pm on Sat night, $10 entry for non Wellington CSC members. (IIRC $5 Guinness on tap!)

Mixed venue - so nae heed the ba's!

what about Sellick heed the ba's . 90% of their support .
Jamie is going -so much for that statement -;)

green&left
19-10-2013, 08:52 AM
I've got a mate in Queensland just now and he's got the local boozer showing it too. Pretty sure he even said its $3.00 a pint happy hour.

Good to see :flag:

RSS Bot
19-10-2013, 09:00 AM
The Frenchman returns to co-commentate

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131019/hibernian-tv-boozy-is-back_2262950_3501896)

Craig_in_Prague
19-10-2013, 10:07 AM
will be streamed on Bet365.
Small screen, but legal and no annoying adds/pop ups.

G-Reg
19-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Anyone know of any bars in Lanzarote that are likely to be showing it?

blaikie
19-10-2013, 10:35 AM
San Antonio bay Mar Pins is showing 13:30 local time

hongkonghibee
19-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Boozy (Guillaume Beuzelin) is back doing the commentary on HibsTVXtra today with live video for overseas supporters - always entertaining! http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/xtra

G-Reg
19-10-2013, 02:48 PM
I ended up watching it in a bar called the irish anvil in playa blanca and it had 33 thousand Celtic fans still trying to find their way home from seville.

Nomeancity
19-10-2013, 03:23 PM

The 'scottish bar' was only showing English games. So against my better judgement I watched the game in the dubliner pub. Didn't see much of the game though - blonde barmaid was far too nice. If you are ever in copenhagen and want to see a game head for this place, big screens and good atmosphere. And prices aren't too bad £5.50 a pint of tuborg - that is cheap for copenhagen!!!