PDA

View Full Version : Interaction with action

Miguel
17-10-2013, 11:13 PM
Anyone ever exchanged comments with players/officials/managers during a game, or become involved in any other way? Remember seeing a wayward shot blooter a guy coming back with his pie and bovril once. Nasty.

lord bunberry
18-10-2013, 01:50 AM
I once got a mouthful from ian ferguson after I suggested that the hibs defender should cripple him, I was in the old stand when they had put the seats in the old enclosure. I think I was about 18 at the time and I totally **** myself

hibs0666
18-10-2013, 05:36 AM
Two mates got put into seats in the AEK Athens dugout when the seats then had bought didn't exist.

Mon Dieu4
18-10-2013, 06:31 AM
When we played Stranraer away in the first division, we were behind the goals in the first half, we switched to the side of the pitch for the second half, the linesman was 2 foot away

my pal questioned an offside, the next break in play the Linesman turned round and told my pal why he made the decision

very surreal experience

Barry Ferguson also called me a ****er during a game Haha

Winston Ingram
18-10-2013, 06:55 AM
I remember abusing slagging off John Clark about his 'rotund figure when he was with Falkirk. He was playing at Falkirk at the time and Yogi was in the Falkirk team as well. We had to play the game midweek in the afternoon as we were in the process of demolishing our stands behind the goals as so we had no floodlights.

Anyway, I'd been giving them Clark quite a bit of stick. He then rattled in a free-kick to put them ahead and he and Yogi made a beeline for me and gave me plenty back :lips seal

ManBearPig
18-10-2013, 07:11 AM
During the game game against Dunfermline two two years ago I was sitting in FF stand the guys were taking shots warming up and I took a shot in the face knocking one of my teeth down my throat.

Still giving jeffries team a doing was worth it.