PDA

View Full Version : Tartan Army Messageboard

Danny_Hibee
16-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Bit of a strange request but just wondering if anyone from here that posts on TAMB would be willing to post on my behalf?

Just tried to register but wouldn't let me...

Cheers

itslegaltender
16-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Bit of a strange request but just wondering if anyone from here that posts on TAMB would be willing to post on my behalf?

Just tried to register but wouldn't let me...

Cheers

I'm on there mate with a few others here, strange you cant register. Need more Hibees over there! Strangely, we seem to be small in number to some of the other teams.

monktonharp
16-10-2013, 08:30 PM
I'm on there mate with a few others here, strange you cant register. Need more Hibees over there! Strangely, we seem to be small in number to some of the other teams. not a lot on here on it, ? maybe we're considered to be too oirish:wink: or just a wee diddy team so they wont accept many Hibbies.:greengrin

Danny_Hibee
16-10-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm on there mate with a few others here, strange you cant register. Need more Hibees over there! Strangely, we seem to be small in number to some of the other teams.

Ahh nice one, I will try work out what's up with it and see if I can sort it.

In the meantime would you mind responding on this thread over there?
http://taboard.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=147745

I was the lad who was hit by the car and with everyone who was round about being so helpful at the time I just wanted to let the guy know that I was alright. Was discharged from hospital in the early hours of this morning with no major damage done. Feeling a bit crappy and pretty sore today but otherwise lucky to have escaped without anything serious.

Cheers

itslegaltender
16-10-2013, 09:10 PM

I was the lad who was hit by the car and with everyone who was round about being so helpful at the time I just wanted to let the guy know that I was alright. Was discharged from hospital in the early hours of this morning with no major damage done. Feeling a bit crappy and pretty sore today but otherwise lucky to have escaped without anything serious.

Cheers

job done

frazeHFC
16-10-2013, 09:30 PM

Cheers

Glad you're alright :aok:

Danny_Hibee
17-10-2013, 06:26 AM
job done

Nice one mate, thanks!