PDA

View Full Version : Hibs U20s 2 v 3 ICT

Hibee87
15-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Caldwell just pulled one back, currently 3-1 down to inverness with about 20 min to go......combacks on :flag:

Onceinawhile
15-10-2013, 06:52 PM
3-2 now with 2 to go. Handling with the goals

007 Mickey Weir
15-10-2013, 07:47 PM
did it finish 3-2?

Hibee87
15-10-2013, 07:51 PM
did it finish 3-2?

Aye :(

RSS Bot
16-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Hibernian u20s 2 Inverness u20s 3

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131016/mcdonaugh-display-not-acceptable_2262950_3498077)

RIP
16-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else noticing a trend of abdication permeating throughout the club

First team coach: "My players weren't up for it today" "Our guys lacked desire" "The other team were hungrier"

U20's coach: "It's a concern when you coach players everyday on how to receive and pass the ball, be creative and also how to defend. But then they perform like that ..................."

Board: "We've got good financial results, we are not responsible for delivering success on the park - that's down to those football coaches"

I always though that management's job was to create a winning mentality and inspire the company with vision, passion, hard work and a will to be the best. They manage it at Motherwell and Inverness and as a result they punch well above their weight.

I wonder if I can tell my business customers that as long as I'm knocking my pan in it they can't hold me accountable for the performance of my project team? I know that's not what they are saying but lack of motivation and poor performance reflects as much upon a manager as a staff member, if not more - would you agree?

Sorry James - I'm sure you believe that name and shame is the name of the game.
Maybe I'm just having a grumpy day :greengrin

DaveF
16-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Given JM's comments I wouldn't expect Handling, Caldwell or Cairney to be anywhere near the 1st team squad on Sat.

Andy74
17-10-2013, 02:37 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else noticing a trend of abdication permeating throughout the club

First team coach: "My players weren't up for it today" "Our guys lacked desire" "The other team were hungrier"

U20's coach: "It's a concern when you coach players everyday on how to receive and pass the ball, be creative and also how to defend. But then they perform like that ..................."

Board: "We've got good financial results, we are not responsible for delivering success on the park - that's down to those football coaches"

I always though that management's job was to create a winning mentality and inspire the company with vision, passion, hard work and a will to be the best. They manage it at Motherwell and Inverness and as a result they punch well above their weight.

I wonder if I can tell my business customers that as long as I'm knocking my pan in it they can't hold me accountable for the performance of my project team? I know that's not what they are saying but lack of motivation and poor performance reflects as much upon a manager as a staff member, if not more - would you agree?

Sorry James - I'm sure you believe that name and shame is the name of the game.
Maybe I'm just having a grumpy day :greengrin

You mention Inverness. Their manager said about thexsamecrging when they got gubbed 4-0 a few weeks back.

Days like that happen regardless of the coaching. I don't see it as a reason to have a go at everything in the club again.

Weren't the under 20s being held up as a lesson to the first team not long ago?