PDA

View Full Version : Iron horse pub west nile street glasgow (nhc)

maturehibby
15-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Passed by this Pub and it was heaving with a mixture of Tartan army and Croatian fans .
The music blaring out was "Sunshine on Leith" couldnot help but stop in the doorway and enjoy it as its not very often you hear a "Hibs Anthem" in Glasgow
Being belted out by Non Hibs fans - put a wee bit of cheer into an afternoons shopping with the Wife.

Aldo
15-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Passed by this Pub and it was heaving with a mixture of Tartan army and Croatian fans . The music blaring out was "Sunshine on Leith" couldnot help but stop in the doorway and enjoy it as its not very often you hear a "Hibs Anthem" in Glasgow Being belted out by Non Hibs fans - put a wee bit of cheer into an afternoons shopping with the Wife.

That's where a group of us were drinking before the cup final. Had a hoot!

silverhibee
15-10-2013, 06:18 PM
That's where a group of us were drinking before the cup final. Had a hoot!

Nice bar staff. :thumbsup:

monktonharp
15-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Passed by this Pub and it was heaving with a mixture of Tartan army and Croatian fans .
The music blaring out was "Sunshine on Leith" couldnot help but stop in the doorway and enjoy it as its not very often you hear a "Hibs Anthem" in Glasgow
Being belted out by Non Hibs fans - put a wee bit of cheer into an afternoons shopping with the Wife. I was at an Ireland v Scotland game a couple of years ago, and we ended up in the Lansdowne bar, just along from the new Aviva stadium. after a few drinks, the place erupted with scots singing that song. my mate is a keen Scotland fan but never expected it , along with me

Aldo
15-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Nice bar staff. :thumbsup:

Ha ha. Some of us were respected more by the bar staff like!! ;-D

(Funny moment that)

kaimendhibs
15-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Being belted out by Non Hibs fans - put a wee bit of cheer into an afternoons shopping with the Wife.

Were you in for a beer pal?

Sent from my iphone

maturehibby
15-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Were you in for a beer pal?

Sent from my iphone
you know better wife with me and being TT as well - just went into the entrance and absorbed the singing - was brilliant - wife missed the whole atmosphere thing - women ( sorry Tam Cowan)