PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Fantastic Fortnight Of Football

RSS Bot
15-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Buy your tickets NOW - three games in 11 days

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131015/fantastic-fortnight-of-football_2262950_3497330)

3pm
15-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Would like to have seen a discounted package of some kind.

3 home games in that time is £75, very expensive.

I am a season ticket holder, an attractive offer of that kind wouldn't bother me as I'd like a decent gate for the 3 games.

I'd actually give free tickets for the game against the filth but we probably can't do that as we need to split the gate.

eastterrace
15-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Buy your tickets NOW - three games in 11 days

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131015/fantastic-fortnight-of-football_2262950_3497330)

they have got the derby on november the 30th, think they better sort that out.

monktonharp
15-10-2013, 11:30 PM

I am a season ticket holder, an attractive offer of that kind wouldn't bother me as I'd like a decent gate for the 3 games.

I'd actually give free tickets for the game against the filth but we probably can't do that as we need to split the gate. I don't think they would need to give away tickets for a cup derby, surely? I know 6 different people I've spoken to over the last few days, and all ex-regulars, but they wont be missing this game. we will have a very good support on the night. no doubt about that:aok:

marinello59
16-10-2013, 08:27 AM

3 home games in that time is £75, very expensive.I am a season ticket holder, an attractive offer of that kind wouldn't bother me as I'd like a decent gate for the 3 games.

I'd actually give free tickets for the game against the filth but we probably can't do that as we need to split the gate.

How about decent performance against Celtic followed by three points taken from the Aberdeen game topped off by putting Hearts out of the league Cup. Then it will look like a bargain. :thumbsup:

hibIBZ
16-10-2013, 09:07 AM

i agree. If you are un my situation, i can only afford 1 game out of the 3 at the moment. Tickets for the hearts match already purchased

Mikey
16-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Thse are 3 of the most attractive home games of the season and people want a discount???

carnoustiehibee
16-10-2013, 09:15 AM
£28 on Saturday to watch us against the victims,when it's on BT sport sounds like great value.

Bleeds green
16-10-2013, 09:43 AM
they have got the derby on november the 30th, think they better sort that out.

Still not sorted

The Modfather
16-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Thse are 3 of the most attractive home games of the season and people want a discount???

£75 for 3 Scottish football games, we certainly have it good don't we :rolleyes:

Islington Hibs
16-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Just bought a couple of tickets for the Heats game -seems to be very few left considering it is on TV and a couple of weeks off!

hibsmad
16-10-2013, 10:32 AM

I don't think that it's a case of people wanting a discount. More a case of people suggesting that it could be an option given that the club are marketing them together.

As has been mentioned above, three of our most attractive home games does not necessarily mean three attractive home games.

I personally think that we will have a very good crowd against the pink poppy thieves, but can see plenty of empty seats at the other two.

ZS DOOM
16-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Hearts is the only one people are looking forward to. Why are hibs trying to drum up interest with no incentives?

SunshineOnLeith
16-10-2013, 10:51 AM

What's attractive about the Celtic game? Overpriced and a rubbish kick off time. It's also not a big game at all.

I'm_cabbaged
16-10-2013, 10:55 AM

You'll find that most of the folks that moan about the prices wouldn't go if it was a fiver anyways, your wasting your breath Mickey.

flash
16-10-2013, 11:34 AM
What's attractive about the Celtic game? Overpriced and a rubbish kick off time. It's also not a big game at all.

well i will be there and i am looking forward to it. then again i never was fashionable.

flash
16-10-2013, 11:36 AM
In fact why don't we make it a tenner for the three so everyone who didn't back the club at the start of the season can go then come on here and moan about everything.

marinello59
16-10-2013, 12:40 PM

Aye, playing against the league champions at home has no attractions at all. Geez, I love the games against the better sides. Just the thought of maybe getting one over them has me looking forward to the game for days. Same when Rangers are in the top flight. it's what it's all about.
Aberdeen look like being one of the leading contenders for 2nd place this year so a win over them would be massive. They will bring a decent crowd so the atmosphere should be decent. The Hearts match will take care of itself.
(Maybe you should change your user name to Miserable*******OnLeith. :greengrin)

Elephant Stone
16-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Hearts is the only one people are looking forward to. Why are hibs trying to drum up interest with no incentives?

That's right, no one is looking forward to the Celtic game after the international break. No one.

ZS DOOM
16-10-2013, 12:49 PM
That's right, no one is looking forward to the Celtic game after the international break. No one.

Yup. Not one single person

offshorehibby
16-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Geez, i'd give my right hand to make all 3 games as it happens i'll only catch the tic game.

3pm
16-10-2013, 04:47 PM
How about decent performance against Celtic followed by three points taken from the Aberdeen game topped off by putting Hearts out of the league Cup. Then it will look like a bargain. :thumbsup:

Am quoting you but could have quoted anyone really!

First up about the Hearts tickets. The point about giving those tickets away was so they got no money. I understand this is not practical nor should there be any incentive required for a derby match. To repeat, that point was made with the view to them getting no money. Because I ****in hate them.

I didn't mention the word discount but I suppose that's what it is. M59....dream scenario about results but until Marty McFly comes with his time machine then we need folk to buy in advance in the hope we do something in the 3 games.

Folk are out the habit going and paying £75 in 11 days isn't going yo entice many. They should be great games but there isn't the same level of excitement as there was yesteryear.

Other teams have packaged games up. I don't see why we can't try it when the opportunity rises. As I say, personally doesn't bother me as a ST holder, I'd prefer a good crowd to cheer the team on. If folk saved £15 (example) in the process then so be it.

3pm
16-10-2013, 04:50 PM
And M59, I love the big games as well. Even more so when the atmosphere is decent! :o)