PDA

View Full Version : Announcement New Front Page Article

Jonnyboy
14-10-2013, 09:17 PM
As a strong supporter of the Kicks for Kids project, I've written a short article and am hoping to encourage more fans to chip in and make it possible for kids, who wouldn't otherwise get the chance to do so, to watch Hibs and hopefully become fans of the future

The article can be found here ...... http://www.hibs.net/content.php?355-Charity-Begins-at-Home

Saorsa
14-10-2013, 09:31 PM
As a strong supporter of the Kicks for Kids project, I've written a short article and am hoping to encourage more fans to chip in and make it possible for kids, who wouldn't otherwise get the chance to do so, to watch Hibs and hopefully become fans of the future

The article can be found here ...... http://www.hibs.net/content.php?355-Charity-Begins-at-HomeNice one John, :thumbsup: Kick for Kids is a great scheme by Hibs, for me one of the best things Hibs do. I've supported it since the club opened it up for fans instead of just businesses. Like you I'm now also a monthly contributor tae the Leith Links set up by Suzy.

I was very youngNo having that bit though :duck: :greengrin

Jonnyboy
14-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Nice one John, Kick for Kids is a great scheme by Hibs, for me one of the best things Hibs do. I've supported it since the club opened it up for fans instead of just businesses. Like you I'm now also a monthly contributor tae the Leith Links set up by Suzy.

No having that bit though :duck: :greengrin

:greengrin It was a very very very very long time ago :greengrin

Saorsa
14-10-2013, 09:34 PM
:greengrin It was a very very very very long time ago :greengrin:greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
14-10-2013, 09:43 PM

The article can be found here ...... http://www.hibs.net/content.php?355-Charity-Begins-at-Home

Well done JB - great cause, donation made :thumbsup:

Hibs till we die

:flag:

Jonnyboy
14-10-2013, 09:46 PM

Hibs till we die

Thank you TVOR :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
14-10-2013, 09:53 PM

John, what can I say other than :not worth ? Thank you very much for the fantastic article you've written and here's hoping many more children will be able to go to school, still clutching their Kicks for Kids ticket in their hand, and tell all of their friends that they've had "the best day of their lives." :thumbsup:GGTTH. #forthekids

FranckSuzy
14-10-2013, 10:06 PM

Hibs till we die

Thank you very much :thumbsup: It is fantastic the way the Hibee family have rallied round. Hibs class indeed :agree:

BroxburnHibee
14-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Great article John :top marks

Jonnyboy
14-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Great article John :top marks

Thanks D :thumbsup:

I'm hoping readers will have their donation hat on :greengrin

FranckSuzy
15-10-2013, 06:10 PM

The Voice Of Reason
16-10-2013, 12:14 PM
BUMP !

Jonnyboy - has your article managed to raise any additional funds ? I would hope the answer is "yes" as it is a great cause.

Folks, you can donate anything from £1 upwards (every little helps!)

Hibs Till We Die

FranckSuzy
16-10-2013, 01:25 PM
BUMP !

Jonnyboy - has your article managed to raise any additional funds ? I would hope the answer is "yes" as it is a great cause.

Hibs Till We Die

As the treasurer of Leith Links, I can confirm that 2 donations have
been made on the back of JB's excellent article. Always room for more tho' :)

The Voice Of Reason
16-10-2013, 02:01 PM
As the treasurer of Leith Links, I can confirm that 2 donations have
been made on the back of JB's excellent article. Always room for more tho' :)

Ok, cheers.

Fingers crossed for more donations to this excellent cause :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
16-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Will probably buy a half season kids for kicks ticket, like I did last year

FranckSuzy
16-10-2013, 05:43 PM

Good stuff! Just so people who are planning to do this are in the picture, it is thought at this stage that Leith Links will be waiting until the start of the new season before purchasing any more STs. GGTTH

Jonnyboy
16-10-2013, 07:25 PM
BUMP !

Hibs Till We Die

I see Suzy has responded :thumbsup:

Good man, Billy :aok:

Just think folks, £5 a month is little to ask but over the course of twelve months adds up to another kid getting the chance to attend a match :agree:

Jonnyboy
25-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Hope folk don't get miffed at me bringing this to the first page of the messageboard again. It is, after all, a very worthy cause :wink:

MurrayfieldHibs
25-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Hope folk don't get miffed at me bringing this to the first page of the messageboard again. It is, after all, a very worthy cause :wink:

No need to apologise Jonnyboy, your prompting has encouraged me to get my card out :thumbsup:

Donation made:flag:

Looking forward to taking my 3 bairns to ER tomorrow :agree:

Jonnyboy
25-10-2013, 03:19 PM
No need to apologise Jonnyboy, your prompting has encouraged me to get my card out :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly :thumbsup:

KdyHby
25-10-2013, 03:20 PM

:aok:

FranckSuzy
25-10-2013, 05:42 PM

Received :aok:

Thank you kindly :thumbsup:

:agree: Much appreciated MH. GGTTH.