PDA

View Full Version : Hibs in YouTube fans vid

crieffhibee
10-10-2013, 02:50 PM
http://youtu.be/qmf7fBpfjBE :flag:

Leishy1995
10-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Saw this awhile ago and was shocked to get to the end and hear sunshine on leith.

Look at the comments, bitter jambos jealous someone random likes us.

Torto7062
10-10-2013, 03:09 PM
http://youtu.be/qmf7fBpfjBE :flag:

Brilliant shared on facebook

IanM
10-10-2013, 03:25 PM
Ahhhhhhhh goosebumps at working watching SOL

doesnt get better and won't get tired of singing our anthem

:flag:

nonshinyfinish
10-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Really enjoyed the Moroccan team Kenitra. Nice colours anaw.

LancashireHibby
10-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Not even in the top 5 renditions I reckon as well!

Glory Lurker
10-10-2013, 09:40 PM
In fairness to the dissenting yams :shocked:, all we do is hold our scarves up and sing to a slow song. Compared to the various radge supports that feature earlier in the video, we are pretty lame :offski: ! Another thing that is apparent in the clip is how over-hyped the German stadium experience is - Schalke's ground is a shoe box :greengrin.

Jones28
10-10-2013, 11:03 PM
In fairness to the dissenting yams :shocked:, all we do is hold our scarves up and sing to a slow song. Compared to the various radge supports that feature earlier in the video, we are pretty lame :offski: ! Another thing that is apparent in the clip is how over-hyped the German stadium experience is - Schalke's ground is a shoe box :greengrin.

Lame?

More like Hibs class :flag:

s2hart
11-10-2013, 01:04 AM
I recently went to a J-League match here in Tokyo, I was surprised the guy I went with wanted to meet up early, we were in the ground about 40 mins before kick off and the place was jumping, great atmosphere and you get served beer at your seat :aok:

Great video link from OP I love a good bouncy sing song at a football match :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
11-10-2013, 05:55 AM

Lame is the wrong word, it's great in a different way. What's great about SOL is the emotion of it and the song itself, something that I imagine doesn't come across if you can't hear/don't understand the words or don't know anything about the club.

When there's 10,000 folk jumping around and going radge, it doesn't matter if they're singing a nursery rhyme in Cantonese, it's still going to look impressive.

Dalianwanda
11-10-2013, 06:09 AM
Thought that was my video there...took one after winning the cup from nearly exact same spot...123000 views with some lovely comments from all over the world...it's a popular song that other fans respect

LancashireHibby
11-10-2013, 09:10 AM
Lame is the wrong word, it's great in a different way. What's great about SOL is the emotion of it and the song itself, something that I imagine doesn't come across if you can't hear/don't understand the words or don't know anything about the club.

When there's 10,000 folk jumping around and going radge, it doesn't matter if they're singing a nursery rhyme in Cantonese, it's still going to look impressive.
Now that WOULD be impressive!