PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Forster

Unseen work
09-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Does anyone know if the lad is injured or anythin as wasn't in squad Monday or Tuesday for under 20s?

I think he is a massive prospect and he looked brilliant defensively and on the ball playing it out from the back. He also takes really good care of himself, constantly in the gym and it shows on the pitch.

Can't help but think he will get frustrated soon as I honestly think if he was at another spl club he would be starting and catching a lot of people's attention

Steven_Hibs
10-10-2013, 01:24 AM
He's away to Vegas

oconnors_strip
10-10-2013, 06:33 AM
Does anyone know if the lad is injured or anythin as wasn't in squad Monday or Tuesday for under 20s?

I think he is a massive prospect and he looked brilliant defensively and on the ball playing it out from the back. He also takes really good care of himself, constantly in the gym and it shows on the pitch.

Can't help but think he will get frustrated soon as I honestly think if he was at another spl club he would be starting and catching a lot of people's attention

Got a wee knock, nothing serious and hopes to be back playing soon

Col2
10-10-2013, 07:04 AM
He's away to Vegas

Part of TOWIE?

Unseen work
10-10-2013, 07:55 AM

Good stuff, cheers mate!

Also glad to see fenlon saying mullen will be given a chance again soon, also he thought it was a bit unfair sticking him in the deep end at the start of the season when he wasn't really fit after a long time out with iniury!

Andy74
10-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Good stuff, cheers mate!

Also glad to see fenlon saying mullen will be given a chance again soon, also he thought it was a bit unfair sticking him in the deep end at the start of the season when he wasn't really fit after a long time out with iniury!

Yet you keep banging on about him choosing to play Lewis right back.

Unseen work
10-10-2013, 08:42 AM

What you on about?
I don't have a problem with Stevenson right back and have said many times I think he's been brilliant this season and people are unfair on him and IMO has done a very good job at right back, I still think he should be left back and put mcgivern on the bench with someone coming in at right back.

You just keep on making up stuff though

J-C
10-10-2013, 09:08 AM

And you keep banging on about what a wonderful, magnificent manager he is :confused:

jdships
10-10-2013, 09:20 AM

Have been told that with the availability of McPake it was decided to give extra time to get over a " niggling injury"
That's what squads are for afterall :greengrin:wink:

J-C
10-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Have been told that with the availability of McPake it was decided to give extra time to get over a " niggling injury"
That's what squads are for afterall :greengrin:wink:

Pity the powers that be at ER don't tell the fans what's going on re players and niggles etc a few wee posts or on update on the main site would be more than welcome, I thought this was one of the things they wanted to improve.

Heisenberg
10-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Good stuff, cheers mate!

I bloody hope Mullen dosent get back in the team soon, his positional sense and defending is utterly dreadful.

SMAXXA
10-10-2013, 10:24 AM
I bloody hope Mullen dosent get back in the team soon, his positional sense and defending is utterly dreadful.

So that can't be coached no? I bet if he was a youngster that came through our ranks people would be more patient and supportive.

B.H.F.C
10-10-2013, 10:36 AM
So that can't be coached no? I bet if he was a youngster that came through our ranks people would be more patient and supportive.

Agree with that. If we had signed a young player with about 8 first team games to his name from anyone other than Hearts, it would hardly even have made the papers. Because of the publisity around it I think people expected to go right in and do a job. No denying he had a couple of howlers and it was right to take him out the team. One thing I do think he has is that he is comfortable on the ball which is important for the modern full back. Hopefully he can be coached properly on the defensive side of things.

On the subject of Forster I think, along with Harris, he is miles ahead of a lot of the other youngsters in and around the first team. I hope he gets some game time at some point but can't see it happening any time soon, unfortunately..

Keith_M
10-10-2013, 10:48 AM

You forgot to add that he Tweets the word 'Poof'. It made the front page of the Evening News so it must be serious.

PISTOL1875
10-10-2013, 10:53 AM

Yeh blame FM , its got nothing to do with the fact that the guy who played in front of him gave him no defensive support in the 3 games he started is it ???