PDA

View Full Version : Glastonbury tickets

Northernhibee
06-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Sold out in under an hour and a half, and that's with SeeTickets having technical problems for the first half hour.

120,000 tickets sold in basically an hour - staggering how popular it's become.

Heard a rumour that Fleetwood Mac are headlining - any other Hibees headed along next year now?

Frazerbob
06-10-2013, 06:29 PM
If and when Depeche Mode get confirmed I might go. Never been to Glastonbury and usually don't like DM gigs at festivals but to see them headline the biggest of them all would be special.

Calvin
06-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Never managed to get a ticket this morning. Pretty much devastated.

Northernhibee
07-10-2013, 04:38 PM
If and when Depeche Mode get confirmed I might go. Never been to Glastonbury and usually don't like DM gigs at festivals but to see them headline the biggest of them all would be special.

The problem is the tickets go on sale before the lineup is announced. A few tickets are sold after but this is just for cancellations - really tough to get.

Northernhibee
07-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Never managed to get a ticket this morning. Pretty much devastated.

Considered volunteering for Oxfam or Wateraid there? Three eight hour shifts, pretty easy.

Calvin
07-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Considered volunteering for Oxfam or Wateraid there? Three eight hour shifts, pretty easy.

It's something I'll definitely look into.

Haymaker
07-10-2013, 11:04 PM
It's something I'll definitely look into.

I worked the bars at glasto once, was hard work but good fun, got free beer, food and ticket. That said I would never go back to glasto.