PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: On The Buses: Partick Thistle

RSS Bot
04-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Hibees away at Firhill on Monday

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131004/on-the-buses-partick-thistle_2262950_3481615)

down-the-slope
04-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Nice one from management there Brockie advertising your bus...:aok:

Thats the kind of working together we can all appreciate

oconnors_strip
04-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Nice one from management there Brockie advertising your bus...:aok:

Thats the kind of working together we can all appreciate

The club have been advertising a few buses for the past 3 or 4 away games.

Our supporters bus is already full, so hopefully see a lot of fans at the match on Monday!

monktonharp
04-10-2013, 08:06 PM

Our supporters bus is already full, so hopefully see a lot of fans at the match on Monday! now 2 branches announcing "bus full" and we've sent an email to the club asking for our bus details to be added to the site. we've had a few enquiries ,still to fill it but I think we'll have a good support for Monday despite tv!

down-the-slope
04-10-2013, 08:55 PM

Our supporters bus is already full, so hopefully see a lot of fans at the match on Monday!

now 2 branches announcing "bus full" and we've sent an email to the club asking for our bus details to be added to the site. we've had a few enquiries ,still to fill it but I think we'll have a good support for Monday despite tv!

Positive stuff all round ...... :agree:

KdyHby
05-10-2013, 08:26 AM
now 2 branches announcing "bus full" and we've sent an email to the club asking for our bus details to be added to the site. we've had a few enquiries ,still to fill it but I think we'll have a good support for Monday despite tv!

Thanks for the text last night confirming the booking of 2 seats :thumbsup: