PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Ultimo Goccia V Hibeernian

Judas Iscariot
04-10-2013, 08:34 AM
Another big, important league game this weekend, 1:30 KO at the Gyle!

Hopefully we can keep our unbeaten run going :agree:

Chance of a new/old face returning this weekend too :wink:

Looking forwar to Sunday - GGTTB :thumbsup:

Gus
04-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Another big, important league game this weekend, 1:30 KO at the Gyle!

Hopefully we can keep our unbeaten run going :agree:

Looking forwar to Sunday - GGTTB :thumbsup:

Beat me to it Fenton.

Great opportunity to keep our run going lads. Full matchday squad to pick from.

So we will pick names out of a hat & see who plays :na na:

Judas Iscariot
04-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Beat me to it Fenton.

Great opportunity to keep our run going lads. Full matchday squad to pick from.

So we will pick names out of a hat & see who plays :na na:

Just like any other week then aye :wink:

Gus
04-10-2013, 01:55 PM

If it's good enough for Pat mate :greengrin:fenlon

'mon the beers
04-10-2013, 03:54 PM

Aye something like that, must be the reason you've no been dropped yet - just the way the names come oot the hat!!! 16 for this Sunday and last league game for 3 weeks so we need 3 points to keep ticking over in the league!!!

GGTTB

Judas Iscariot
04-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Aye something like that, must be the reason you've no been dropped yet - just the way the names come oot the hat!!! 16 for this Sunday and last league game for 3 weeks so we need 3 points to keep ticking over in the league!!!

GGTTB

You're such a huffy diva these days like :greengrin

'mon the beers
04-10-2013, 05:54 PM
That's what running this team with Gus does to you, it's emotional!!!!

Gus
04-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Why Gus getting the blame? Think we should make some changes on Sunday Fraser ;-)

Judas Iscariot
04-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Why Gus getting the blame? Think we should make some changes on Sunday Fraser ;-)

New CH pairing for Sunday then lads :na na:

'mon the beers
04-10-2013, 08:09 PM

Cos you're hard work son!!! Defo changes on Sunday cos you cannae start after the liberton game lol

Gus
04-10-2013, 09:08 PM
I actually forgot you were playing ;-)

Ah.....we won, we dont blame individuals mate, otherwise these threads will be 100's pages long.

In all seriousness got a a squad of 16 to use so think some players maybe in for a shock...rest them for the Scottish cup i say.....

Gus
04-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Beattie's dropped

GB6
04-10-2013, 09:21 PM

you are correct, i'm back. :agree:

hibsway
04-10-2013, 11:34 PM
well im the oldest face we have got :aok:

'mon the beers
05-10-2013, 08:12 AM
I actually forgot you were playing ;-)

Ah.....we won, we dont blame individuals mate, otherwise these threads will be 100's pages long.

In all seriousness got a a squad of 16 to use so think some players maybe in for a shock...rest them for the Scottish cup i say.....

You can't forget about the showboat of the season Gus lad!!! By the sounds of it I'll see you at half 12 today but please note lads that the management encourage all players to drink responsibly.....

See you tomorrow!!!

Judas Iscariot
05-10-2013, 09:24 AM
You can't forget about the showboat of the season Gus lad!!! By the sounds of it I'll see you at half 12 today but please note lads that the management encourage all players to drink responsibly.....

See you tomorrow!!!

Dropped tomorrow :aok:

Gus
05-10-2013, 09:31 AM
Dropped tomorrow :aok:

Management bonding session....minions not invited

Judas Iscariot
05-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Management bonding session....minions not invited

Thank ****...

What an utter snorefest that'll be :cb

'mon the beers
05-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Thank ****...

What an utter snorefest that'll be :cb

We'll wet the bairns heid for you sad act!!!! And when it comes to dropping folk we will take your never ending comments onboard when picking the team for tomorrow. Hope it's no raining for you!!!

Judas Iscariot
05-10-2013, 11:13 AM
We'll wet the bairns heid for you sad act!!!! And when it comes to dropping folk we will take your never ending comments onboard when picking the team for tomorrow. Hope it's no raining for you!!!

That was done at my party mate :wink:

You really are a touchy huffy tart like

'mon the beers
05-10-2013, 03:57 PM
That was done at my party mate :wink:

You really are a touchy huffy tart like

Aye cheers! Touchy aye, only cos I drop myself for some of you boys....

MacBean
05-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Quiet night in prepping for tomorrow.

Hey Hey Hey :panic:

Gus
06-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Quiet night in prepping for tomorrow.

Hey Hey Hey :panic:

Need you and Judas to keep folk right (from the bench)

H18sry
06-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Need you and Judas to keep folk right (from the bench)

Cheers so no need for me then :rolleyes:

Gus
06-10-2013, 09:10 AM
U can keep them right lad

Judas Iscariot
06-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Cheers so no need for me then :rolleyes:

Christ, you on the rag tae?

Cheer up Jimmy Jefferies etc :flag:

H18sry
06-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Christ, you on the rag tae?

Cheer up Jimmy Jefferies etc :flag:

It's the thought of your boring chat on the sidelines that's bothering me :wink:

Judas Iscariot
06-10-2013, 09:39 AM
It's the thought of your boring chat on the sidelines that's bothering me :wink:

It'll only be 2 minutes at halftime you hear it anyway :wink:

Gus
06-10-2013, 10:15 AM
It'll only be 2 minutes at halftime you hear it anyway :wink:

Hows that? You got to get away early?

MacBean
06-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Stay sober and get dumped to the bench. Way forward

Judas Iscariot
06-10-2013, 10:36 AM

I know mate...

You'd think they were José & Pep the way they bang on :cool2:

Gus
06-10-2013, 10:57 AM
I know mate...

More like the chuckle brothers

To me to you

Gus
06-10-2013, 10:57 AM

U got my text then?

MacBean
06-10-2013, 11:07 AM
U got my text then?

Eh? Nope

Gus
06-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Eh? Nope

It was a joke in reference to being on the bench

Gus
06-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Today has been a bad day. We shall not dwell on this.

We are a football team and today for 70 minutes we stopped playing/fighting/working as a team.

As my school report said....must work harder.

Done now lads. Stick together, we will have more highs than lows

GGTTB x

'mon the beers
06-10-2013, 08:41 PM
I know mate...

You do a better job then son!! Thankless task at times but we were rotten today, end of. Got to lift it for the Scottish cup tie next Sunday!!

Scouse Hibee
07-10-2013, 01:45 PM
I came across this game by chance on Sunday and decided to watch, two penalties, a red card, plenty of niggles and it has to be said some ****** defending. Get (Gibson?) through the middle, he was wasted out wide in the second half. One last thing, the guy who was coaching most of the game and then brought himself on with less than ten to go, how did he avoid a yellow card for that tackle.:faf:

Ritchie
07-10-2013, 02:23 PM
I came across this game by chance on Sunday and decided to watch, two penalties, a red card, plenty of niggles and it has to be said some ****** defending. Get (Gibson?) through the middle, he was wasted out wide in the second half. One last thing, the guy who was coaching most of the game and then brought himself on with less than ten to go, how did he avoid a yellow card for that tackle.:faf:

has to be Gus.

GB6
07-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Hahaha it was a typical Gus challenge! And gibby was meant to be through the middle...

Gus
07-10-2013, 05:07 PM

Hahaha it was indeed me, he was gonna nip the ball past me and then through on goal, in all honesty i thought it was at least a yellow.

Gibby was given clear instructions to play central but sadly he is rather simple.

We had won our last 3 games, so i actually hold you responsible SH ;-)

H18sry
07-10-2013, 07:37 PM

Were you the geezer standing at our side of the pitch :wink: Gibson is a law unto himself, never listens never passes and is massively overweight for a 23 year old boy :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
08-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Hahaha it was indeed me, he was gonna nip the ball past me and then through on goal, in all honesty i thought it was at least a yellow.

Gibby was given clear instructions to play central but sadly he is rather simple.

We had won our last 3 games, so i actually hold you responsible SH ;-)

:greengrin And there was me so looking forward to watching you again.

Scouse Hibee
08-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Were you the geezer standing at our side of the pitch :wink: Gibson is a law unto himself, never listens never passes and is massively overweight for a 23 year old boy :greengrin

I might have been :wink:

Teo10
08-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Heard about this lads, keep the head up though! still points to be picked up (and yes, against us before one of you comedians jump in, ho ho ho)

Hard to tell what teams going to turn up on the day this year!