PDA

View Full Version : We are pish

stewpot
03-10-2013, 09:41 PM
For me, I am astounded why we are hibs supporters we put up with so much pish from OUR team. Hibernian FC are a disgrace right now. And most or hibs.net settle for the ***** we play. Fenlon is absolutely ***** at his job and needs to resign. We as supporters need to look a ourselves for accepting this pish. Hibernian means to me a lifetime support which is already over 45 years for me. We have a not bad team to be on the park now but fenlon couldn't run a raffle and needs to go ASAP.

Pedantic_Hibee
03-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Haha, keep yer knickers on ya hyper wee ride.

down-the-slope
03-10-2013, 09:49 PM
For me, I am astounded why we are hibs supporters we put up with so much pish from OUR team. Hibernian FC are a disgrace right now. And most or hibs.net settle for the ***** we play. Fenlon is absolutely ***** at his job and needs to resign. We as supporters need to look a ourselves for accepting this pish. Hibernian means to me a lifetime support which is already over 45 years for me. We have a not bad team to be on the park now but fenlon couldn't run a raffle and needs to go ASAP.

Glue sniffing - Not Big...Not Clever :agree:

cocopops1875

Loved this 😃

WellingtonHibby

Do you do childrens birthday parties? :greengrin

Owain_1987
03-10-2013, 09:51 PM

Take a lie down in a dark room and breath!

Moulin Yarns
03-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Change the thread title to I am pushed and you will be there.

Jonnyboy
03-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Change the thread title to I am pushed and you will be there.

Or even I am p!shed

FranckSuzy
03-10-2013, 10:02 PM

You obviously don't read .net very much then :wink:

monktonharp
For me, I am astounded why we are hibs supporters we put up with so much pish from OUR team. Hibernian FC are a disgrace right now. And most or hibs.net settle for the ***** we play. Fenlon is absolutely ***** at his job and needs to resign. We as supporters need to look a ourselves for accepting this pish. Hibernian means to me a lifetime support which is already over 45 years for me. We have a not bad team to be on the park now but fenlon couldn't run a raffle and needs to go ASAP.steady big boy. a lot on here are lurking in the wings, in the event of it all going extremely tits up (LC game springs to mind). we started abysmally, started to pick up and fell on our faces last week. Monday should be interesting, about 10pm.

Sylar

:greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
03-10-2013, 10:08 PM
<a data-cke-saved-href="http://youtu.be/mtMfj6QIXYo" href="http://youtu.be/mtMfj6QIXYo">
http://youtu.be/mtMfj6QIXYo (http://youtu.be/mtMfj6QIXYo)

GordonHFC
03-10-2013, 10:08 PM
I don't give a **** what my head tells me it's my heart that makes me a Hibs supporter.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
03-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Hertz 18 points behind us :nerd:

nonshinyfinish
03-10-2013, 10:36 PM

What's brought this on, son? Want to talk about it?

Bostonhibby
03-10-2013, 10:44 PM
We are pish

Is this official? Only I have just got in and haven't read it anywhere, it's not even on the BBC and they are normally lightning quick when it comes to pronouncements like this.

Liberal Hibby
03-10-2013, 10:44 PM

Joined April 2012. 45 posts since then. Sniff, sniff...

The Green Goblin
03-10-2013, 10:46 PM

Nice try

Viva_Palmeiras
03-10-2013, 10:47 PM

Waxy
03-10-2013, 10:54 PM
We are pish? Is this on the official site?

hibbymac
03-10-2013, 10:58 PM

:agree: Kickbacks version of a suicide bomber :timebomb:

poolman
03-10-2013, 11:05 PM

Dearie me

Caught a big one in the net here

Campari and soda must be stronger than I thought

surreyhibbie
03-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Ok, I will go first

LTYF

:rolleyes:

Bostonhibby
03-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Is this a final desparate unfinished message from one of our pink friends?

Vainly trying to tell us that over there "we are pished on" but sadly drowned before he could finish?

Nae point really, most of the rest of scotland already knew.

The Green Goblin
04-10-2013, 12:05 AM
We are pish? Is this on the official site?

They are always so slow with the important news... :greengrin

Hibercelona
04-10-2013, 12:13 AM
We are pretty pish at the moment.

FACT

:wink:

Weststandwanab
04-10-2013, 05:00 AM
For me, I am astounded why we are hibs supporters we put up with so much pish from OUR team. Hibernian FC are a disgrace right now. And most or hibs.net settle for the ***** we play. Fenlon is absolutely ***** at his job and needs to resign. We as supporters need to look a ourselves for accepting this pish. Hibernian means to me a lifetime support which is already over 45 years for me. We have a not bad team to be on the park now but fenlon couldn't run a raffle and needs to go ASAP. Can I try a half pint of whatever you have had.

Do you do childrens birthday parties? :greengrin Do you do funerals ?

Or even I am p!shed Quite probably

We are pish

Is this official? Only I have just got in and haven't read it anywhere, it's not even on the BBC and they are normally lightning quick when it comes to pronouncements like this. Not official yet !

We are pretty pish at the moment.

FACT

:wink:
. Does P.I.S.H. stand for something ?

Pete
04-10-2013, 05:03 AM
We are hibs, we are good!

Holmesdale Hibs
04-10-2013, 05:44 AM
This must be the mother of all delayed reactions. Next you'll be on the Dug Out telling us about a great new band called Nirvana.

Mr White
04-10-2013, 06:03 AM
Does P.I.S.H. stand for something ?
Plukey Inbreds Support Hearts.

nonshinyfinish
04-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Does P.I.S.H. stand for something ?

It's a catch-all phrase for World Cup stars, £51m stands, having 'killed' rival clubs, etc.:

Pie-In-the-Sky Hubris.

Weststandwanab
04-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Plukey Inbreds Support Hearts.
It does not really go with we are.....

Weststandwanab
04-10-2013, 06:39 AM
It's a catch-all phrase for World Cup stars, £51m stands, having 'killed' rival clubs, etc.:

Pie-In-the-Sky Hubris.I like that but wondered if it could possibly stand for Pride in Sustainable Housekeeping.!

Aldo
04-10-2013, 06:43 AM
This must be the mother of all delayed reactions. Next you'll be on the Dug Out telling us about a great new band called Nirvana.

Like this.

Pink (bus shelter) Is (a) ***** Hole or PISH for short