PDA

View Full Version : Khan v Mayweather

Pretty Boy
02-10-2013, 10:16 PM
May 3rd in Las Vegas. To be officially announced in the next few days. Khan will pull out of his December fight v Devon Alexander to prepare.

Haymaker
02-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Waste of a fight, mayweather will destroy him. Khan is good but he isnt good enough to face mayweather.

CallumLaidlaw
02-10-2013, 11:00 PM
One clean shot by Mayweather and Khan will be done. This fight is more about money than any other as it is a draw for the British crowd

Gatecrasher
03-10-2013, 06:10 AM
I will be watching this just to see Khan get done in :agree:.

Mon Dieu4
03-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Khan has the hand speed you would need to trouble him, will he? no chance, huge miss match in my book, Floyd is so far above him in class, Khan will be sparked within 4

easty
03-10-2013, 11:02 AM
I'll be happy to see Khan take a beating. :agree:

Mikey
03-10-2013, 12:14 PM
May 3rd in Las Vegas. To be officially announced in the next few days. Khan will pull out of his December fight v Devon Alexander to prepare.

I hope that date is right. We're there in June and can't be bothered with a bunch of Midlands lager louts making a nuisance of themselves, especially if it coincides with an England world cup game!

Will you be going?

Pretty Boy
03-10-2013, 12:25 PM
I hope that date is right. We're there in June and can't be bothered with a bunch of Midlands lager louts making a nuisance of themselves, especially if it coincides with an England world cup game!

Will you be going?

Would love to go and would certainly have went had it been at Wembley as initially planned.

However already booked up for 2 weeks in the summer, Cheltenham for the Gold Cup, Royal Ascot and next Christmas in London with the girlfriends folks so think a trip to Vegas might stretch the finances a bit too far.

The Mayweather v Hatton trip i made to Vegas was undoubtedly one of the best times i ever had though (even allowing for lager louts in Citeh tops!). Everyone should go to Vegas at least once.

Treadstone
03-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Would love to go and would certainly have went had it been at Wembley as initially planned.

However already booked up for 2 weeks in the summer, Cheltenham for the Gold Cup, Royal Ascot and next Christmas in London with the girlfriends folks so think a trio to Vegas might stretch the finances a bit too far.

The Mayweather v Hatton trip i made to Vegas was undoubtedly one of the best times i ever had though (even allowing for lager louts in Citeh tops!). Everyone should go to Vegas at least once.

Use the Cheltenham winnings! 5/1 Our Conor.:lips seal