Craig Bryson (Derby County)
Chris Burke (Birmingham City)
Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion)
James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)
James McArthur (Wigan Athletic)
Robert Snodgrass (Norwich City)

Forwards
George Boyd (Hull City)
Leigh Griffiths (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Ross McCormack (Leeds United)
Steven Naismith (Everton)
Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn Rovers)

Hibee87
02-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Gordon Greer :confused: he not play for killie like 15 year ago

Ross4356
02-10-2013, 02:42 PM
No KT in the squad this time

Goalkeepers
Matt Gilks (Blackpool)
David Marshall (Cardiff City)
Allan McGregor (Hull City)

Defenders
Gordon Greer (Brighton and Hove Albion)
Grant Hanley (Blackburn Rovers)
Alan Hutton (Aston Villa)
Russell Martin (Norwich City)
Charlie Mulgrew (Celtic)
Lee Wallace (Rangers)

Midfielders
Charlie Adam (Stoke City)
Ikechi Anya (Watford)
Barry Bannan (Crystal Palace)
Scott Brown (Celtic)
Craig Bryson (Derby County)
Chris Burke (Birmingham City)
Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion)
James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)
James McArthur (Wigan Athletic)
Robert Snodgrass (Norwich City)

Forwards
George Boyd (Hull City)
Leigh Griffiths (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Ross McCormack (Leeds United)
Steven Naismith (Everton)
Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn Rovers)

Decent squad and capable of beating Croatia. Rhodes has to start for me and Anya will defo start

HibbyAndy
02-10-2013, 02:45 PM
When is this game ?

SteveHFC
02-10-2013, 02:46 PM
When is this game ?

15th of October bud

Jonnyboy
02-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Gordon Greer :confused: he not play for killie like 15 year ago

Sure he played for Killie against us when we won the CIS Cup in 2007

B.H.F.C
02-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Sure he played for Killie against us when we won the CIS Cup in 2007

Think he scored their goal

JimBHibees
02-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Think he scored their goal

He did also think he is or certainly was the Brighton captain which is a decent level.

allezsauzee
02-10-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm more concerned that we have named a player in the squad who plays against the likes of Arbroath , East Fife and Airdrie on a weekly basis. However it's pleasing to see such a marked change in the defender/striker ratio compared to Harry Potter's reign!

monktonharp
02-10-2013, 05:12 PM
another listing of a 2nd division player I see. do the sfa tell the manager to include a The Rangers player, or does he do that all on his own? no left backs playing for SPFL clubs that fill the gap?

erin go bragh
02-10-2013, 05:22 PM
No Kevin Thomson this time ??

Ggtth

Sylar
02-10-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm more concerned that we have named a player in the squad who plays against the likes of Arbroath , East Fife and Airdrie on a weekly basis. However it's pleasing to see such a marked change in the defender/striker ratio compared to Harry Potter's reign!

another listing of a 2nd division player I see. do the sfa tell the manager to include a The Rangers player, or does he do that all on his own? no left backs playing for SPFL clubs that fill the gap?

Wallace might well be playing at a lower level but he's looked very comfortable when he's played for Scotland recently and is a quality attacking LB :agree:

Carheenlea
02-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Four players in squad that I have not heard of. Really don't have much of an interest in football outside of Hibs. Obviously if we were still in the hunt for qualifying I'd be watching the game, but probably wont see this one

Jonnyboy
02-10-2013, 05:49 PM

On 5Live last night, Potter was summarising and when Brown got sent off, the commentator (John Murray) said something like "I guess Celtic could go 4-3-2 or maybe 4-5-0 eh Craig" Embarrassed laugh from Potter with a "we'll discuss that later kind of response" Man's still a laughing stock after the Prague debacle

Four players in squad that I have not heard of. Really don't have much of an interest in football outside of Hibs. Obviously if we were still in the hunt for qualifying I'd be watching the game, but probably wont see this one

Out of interest, which four?

Stonewall
02-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Only 3 home based players.

iHIBS
02-10-2013, 07:05 PM

Only two from the spl!!!!!!

TheFamous1875
02-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Nae Whittaker?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Carheenlea
02-10-2013, 08:10 PM
Out of interest, which four?

Matt Gilks , Gordon Greer, Russell Martin & Graham Dorrans.

It will probably sound ridiculous to many, but as I said, I don`t follow non-Hibs football these days so genuinely have never heard of these players!

Jonnyboy
02-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Matt Gilks , Gordon Greer, Russell Martin & Graham Dorrans.

It will probably sound ridiculous to many, but as I said, I don`t follow non-Hibs football these days so genuinely have never heard of these players!

:thumbsup:

Ross4356
02-10-2013, 09:16 PM

I wouldn't swap any players for SPL players

LancsHibs
02-10-2013, 09:33 PM

He has also named a player who plays his football against Crawley, Stevenage, Walsall & Carlisle

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Comment on SSN said that Jordan Rhodes has been picked despite the fact that he doesn't fit into the manager's plans. That's a new one on me.

Sir David Gray
02-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Wallace might well be playing at a lower level but he's looked very comfortable when he's played for Scotland recently and is a quality attacking LB :agree:

Playing your club football in the third tier of Scottish football should make you ineligible for the Scottish national team.

In my opinion, anyway.

monktonharp
02-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Playing your club football in the third tier of Scottish football should make you ineligible for the Scottish national team.

In my opinion, anyway.:agree:also, who plays against Carlisle/Stevenage? /other/?

bob12345
03-10-2013, 12:13 AM
:agree:also, who plays against Carlisle/Stevenage? /other/?

That would be Leigh Griffiths!

Sylar
03-10-2013, 09:35 AM

In my opinion, anyway.

What about those who are playing in the third tier of English football? Should they also be ineligible? Are we going to start basing selection on only those who play in the top leagues?

I'm aware the standard of League One down here is vastly superior to League One up there but we're not blessed with enough talent and quality to be selective.

A quality player is a quality player and if they're good enough, they should be called up.

StevieC
03-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Playing your club football in the third tier of Scottish football should make you ineligible for the Scottish national team. In my opinion, anyway.

I'm sure that Kevin Keegan got dropped from the National squad when he signed for Newcastle United, because they were playing in the old 2nd division.

jacomo
03-10-2013, 10:26 AM

In my opinion, anyway.

Agreed but LG is doing well to be selected, seeing as he is currently in the English third tier.

HibbyAndy
03-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Nae Whittaker?

Treadstone
03-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Nae Whittaker?

Suspended.

weonlywon6-2
03-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Good luck to acotland ,hope they do well.new found feeling under strachan