PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Cairney: I'm Making Progress

RSS Bot
02-10-2013, 09:10 AM
Midfielder continues comeback from injury

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131002/cairney-im-making-progress_2262950_3478299)

Mikeystewart
02-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Judging by that photo looks like he has shifted a few pounds as well, will hopefully be a fitter faster Cairney.

Boyle89
02-10-2013, 11:37 AM
If he can recapture his form from early last season then he will be a certain starter. I really want to see him back as I thought he was key in alot of the good things we did last season. Always remember his role in Leigh's goal against utd at ER.

Diclonius
02-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Another assist for a cup win against Hearts would be good. :agree:

HibbyAndy
02-10-2013, 12:56 PM
If he can recapture his form from early last season then he will be a certain starter. I really want to see him back as I thought he was key in alot of the good things we did last season. Always remember his role in Leigh's goal against utd at ER.

Also his role for the 2nd goal..Meggin a utd player and teeing up Doyle.Tremendous skill.

Jonnyboy
02-10-2013, 02:31 PM
I've watched PC twice in the last few days v Duns and v Falkirk and he did nothing of great note but I don't mean that as a criticism because he was playing to get game time so mission accomplished :thumbsup:

One thing though, I've read on here that some folk reckon we are missing the pace he brings to the team. PC does not have and never will have pace so that myth needs busted :wink:

I look forward to him regaining his full fitness as competition for places is important but right at this point in time, knowing Pat's obsessive preference with playing with no width, I'm not sure who he'd displace or where Pat would play him