PDA

View Full Version : New Home Shirt Problem

Sk8lly
01-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Hi

Is anyone else having an issue with the new Home Shirt??

My one the Crabbies logo on the back and the Forever green keep coming off, On my 3rd shirt now and doing it again.

Defo not washing it too hot as my sons football kit is washed at the same time and is fine.

Jones28
01-10-2013, 09:59 PM
They're crap quality. Try washing it as low as possible turned inside out.

cabbageandribs1875
01-10-2013, 10:14 PM
iron it inside out as well (stops the badge curling) :)

Sir David Gray
01-10-2013, 10:19 PM
My brother took his back a few weeks ago, the girl in the shop just threw it into a pile of other shirts which had been returned previously and gave him a new one.

She didn't even ask for his receipt.

hibbysam
01-10-2013, 10:34 PM
My brother took his back a few weeks ago, the girl in the shop just threw it into a pile of other shirts which had been returned previously and gave him a new one.

You won't need a receipt as the Hibernian top can only be purchased from Easter road itself!

Piqué
02-10-2013, 05:56 AM
Wash at 30 degrees. Keep the iron away from logos. I don't iron mine at all though, doesn't really need it.

Aaron
02-10-2013, 08:20 AM

Anyone know if the company who print the logos are doing anything to fix this?

I remember this happening with the W&McKay logo a while back and they replaced the logo with a better stronger matt (rather than shiny) logo.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Bristolhibby
02-10-2013, 11:58 AM

I remember this happening with the W&McKay logo a while back and they replaced the logo with a better stronger matt (rather than shiny) logo.

I remember this. I managed to get my Away one swapped, however I looked after my home one, so in that respect I still have the original (shiny, crap) one.

Definate need of doing this. Also, I notice the black one just has the outline, IMO this is better as it is less likley to disintergrate.

J

neilmartinrocks
02-10-2013, 01:25 PM

I redone mine on my vinyl cutter and replaced it job done. Too much hassle for me to take it back.

Drumlanrig
02-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Wash at 30 degrees. Keep the iron away from logos. I don't iron mine at all though, doesn't really need it.

I just don't wash mine! :wink:

clerriehibs
02-10-2013, 04:34 PM

Iron?!?! Surely not; I'vd not had a football shirt that .eeded an iron since the 70s!

Are you the yam that ironed his cup final ticket ....

cabbageandribs1875
02-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Iron?!?! Surely not; I'vd not had a football shirt that .eeded an iron since the 70s!

Are you the yam that ironed his cup final ticket ....

dae wan

Sir David Gray
02-10-2013, 07:58 PM
You won't need a receipt as the Hibernian top can only be purchased from Easter road itself!

The genuine thing can only be bought from the Hibs shop at Easter Road but I'm sure there are counterfeit goods going about.

Producing a receipt would have eliminated that chance.

cocopops1875
02-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Aye but the sponsor doesn't peel off the counterfeit ones 😃

edinburghhibee
03-10-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm also on my third home shirt poor quality should have stayed with puma. All round the new shirts are shocking quality! I wonder though are hibs the ones who are losing money threw all these returned shirts or does Nike pay the cost of the new shirts????

Aaron
03-10-2013, 10:01 PM
I'm also on my third home shirt poor quality should have stayed with puma. All round the new shirts are shocking quality! I wonder though are hibs the ones who are losing money threw all these returned shirts or does Nike pay the cost of the new shirts????

We buy the shirts from Just Sport Group (www.justsport-group.com) who buy them from Nike. Just Sports embroider our badge and print sponsor logo. I guess the buck would stop with them.

Hopefully better quality next season. :rolleyes:

LaMotta
04-10-2013, 01:17 AM

Ironing a football strip? You have too much spare time in life :)

WellingtonHibby
04-10-2013, 01:26 AM

Who irons a fitba' shirt? you iron your socks too? :wink: